View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 11:00 AM
obsolete

Melting at his touch...

A low soft moan escaped my lips as Jim worked his magic with his fingers on my neck. Nestled in the vee between his legs, I turned my face and kissed his inner thigh. It wasn't where I wanted my mouth to be, nor his judging by the feel of something that was trying to raise up from its position between my shoulder blades.

Unable to resist, I turned slightly to view the intruder whose impatience pressed so urgently against me. I smiled up at my husband and licked my lips as my fingertip traced the length of The Monk who stood humbly before me. He was thick of girth and of a goodly height, always a welcome visitor.

There was something extra exciting about touching an uncircumsized penis, kind of like opening a present that was especially for me. My fingers closed around him as I slowly pulled back the cowl that covered his head and my lips drew close to kiss him. Lightly at first. A greeting, before my tongue slipped between my lips to taste the glistening tear of joy that filled his eye.

Looking up at the Jaguar Knight who held me so completely in his thrall, I forgot the laughter of only minutes before as I kissed the length of his staff, wanting only to worship that rigid part of him that I knew was for me alone. His fingers tangled in my hair while my mouth travelled his length, finally opening and sliding downward to engulf this symbol of virile masculinity.