Thread: I'm baaaaack.
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 09:04 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Talking I'm baaaaack.

HELLOOOOOOOO Pixies.

I hope everyone had wonderful holidays and that this new year brings all the contentment you hope for.

Yes, it's been a long time for me since my last post here at my Pixie home. This past year has been uniquely busy and somewhat overwhelming with major life changes for me and aside from just the distraction of it all, way too complicated and fluid to begin to post about. I hope to remedy some of that.

I bought a house, lost one job, closed a plant, bought another house, moved a plant to another country and am doing long distance consultant work while moving. For me, these are big changes and they all happened simultaneously and on other peoples schedules. An old guy like me with all these balls in the air has a hard time moving my hands fast enough.

I've been in short contact with a few of our group who have a glimpse of my antics but I'll try to catch up some details for those that are interested or just bored. First I need to have a read-about a bit and catch myself up on the local happens.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world