Thread: Feets
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 07:22 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Feets

I have never liked feet. At all.

However, I have had a change of heart. I've known boys who tell of their love of feet. Those who love to lick them, tickle them, rub them, have them placed in delicate areas seem to be aplenty.

I know I have had a few very sensual experiences that involved my tootsies. In the right moment having them nibbled and licked can be a rush. I have also used them to torture others. For instance when getting a foot rub across from each other on the bed, I put on quite the show by touching myself oh so delicately while getting rubbed, warning that if the person rubbing became distracted the show would be over. Longest foot rub of my life

So answer the poll and post to tell me what you like to do with your lover's feet.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas