Thread: Need To Share
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 10:12 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
I won't be crass enough to suggest that PF's interest is a woman on stage with her knees apart.

Good. I'm glad you didn't suggest that.

LMAO This lady is among the few that would NOT be adding to her appeal to me with that manner, as a matter of note. Truth,........ I was a bit put off with her first appearance (Oh PF, what the hell did you get yourself into again ).

The experience that still has me bedazzled was much more than an outstanding cello performance. I'm privileged to have a number of the worlds absolute best cellists in our Cleveland Orchestra . She was MUCH more than this. When she spoke I became oblivious to her hair and was able to hear very word. (not an easy feat) She does with the cello what Miles Davis did with the trumpet. Able to produce sounds unique to all other practitioners. You have seen me post about an enjoyed concert or show, but not promoting an 'experience'. Still truly moved.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world