View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 10:33 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
I don't care for touch-screens, actually, ......

What's the matter? Don't you find typing with a tooth pick to be a great advancement or having to stick you finger in the pencil sharpener in order to get it to work half the time is what you don't like? Without a touch screen you would never get to have a phone that can do 832457346563565920257538 functions.......... except be a usable .
You must not be considering how quickly it can make an hour go by when you are trying to find a phone number and every time you get near the screen it goes to take a nice picture of your shoes............ or give you the weather report for Lower Solbovia, ...two days ago.

Have you forgotten how it keeps those pesky calls you don't want (and mostly the ones you do) from getting answered as any way you touch your 'touch unit' cause it to launch a 13 step function of editing the alarm settings for the next 2 weeks of your calendar as you attempt to pick it up?

You must not be a good Alexander Graham Bell hater that believes tapping out a telegraph message is somehow superior to actually talking to someone.

I bet you have that prehistoric thinking of considering what the tool can actually do that is useful to you, rather than embracing the adventure of frustration, adding more tasks to your daily life and joining in the mob mentality of "I want that" regardless of cost or honest usefulness.

Boy, talk about backward thinking that is going to keep you out of the herd of latest and greatest consumers.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world