Thread: Poly talk
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 05:13 PM

I've had two. First with two sisters (Terri and Miki) who lived next door to me and the three of us "dated". The younger was more dom and enjoyed seeing her sister and I together. But we were young and drifted apart. But they did get my cherry.

The second was with a mother (Bobbie) and one of her daughters (Sherry). I dated Sherry first and then we split and I hung out at a bar later and the waitdress (hot) turned out to be her mother. When the three of us met I ended up in a relationship with both, but the daughter was the serious type where her mother was just the opposite, fun and naughty so Sherry got jealous. I decided that there had to be trust between us all and since they were related that I didn't want to cause trouble as it didn't seem to be working out and choosing one (I would prefer Bobbie) would still put a problem between them. I would of loved to have it work out.

The thing is (don't get them related) is trust. A willingness to know that you love each other, but you and they also love others.