View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 12:22 PM
Terror of the Sea

Send a message via Yahoo to buckminster
Re: How can I get with my bestfriend?

Quote:
Originally posted by LonelyHeart
I mean she is beautiful and shes got the best personality i have ever saw in a person. Yet she tells me she has this thing about mixing friends with relationship type people. Is there anything i can do and not that it helps does anyone want a pic of us together?

Sorry dude, my experience in that situation is that you are hosed.

Once a guy is in the dreaded 'nice guy/friend' category, women don't seem to think ya got a dick. They will fuck the "macho, bad boy, asshole" guys but not the "nice" male friends. The fact that you are probably perceived by her as being a little "emotionally needy" right now doesn't help either. Time to move on to other women.

Ya know, I have only had two "friendships" with woman that began as sexual relationships that evolved into really great friendships that happen to include fooling around. I really liked this kind of arrangement but I don't think this is typical. (Plus my friend Kim is the best lover I've ever known..) Oh well...

Capt. Buck

"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, raise the black flag, and start slitting throats." - HL Mencken