View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 04:21 AM

The Senior-Year Spiral

Sarah was just one of those girls. One of those rare finds, that not only turns you on 24 hours a day, but also inspires everyone around her to be sexy and try new things. She had dyed burgundy hair, an eyebrow ring, and an unbelievable body; breasts big, but perky, thin but with hips, an ass of a thong model, and she loved to use it. She was the type of girl that would get everyone to play truth or dare, or ‘I have never’ just to see how dirty things would end up. Things were great until she followed me to college. Within 3 months she was a total dependant. Money blown on booze, car wrecked, not doing good in school…

…And I broke up with her.

The last year of college is a stressful time. It takes a lot out of you to finish up all the tough classes they throw at you right at the end, not to mention trying to figure out what you’re going to do next, and trying to make enough money to scrape by. As a newly single guy with less than a year left, I thought I would finally find some peace, especially since I forgot how to flirt. It didn’t last long.

Two days later I found myself playing video games with a classmate named Jenna during a study break. She wasn’t very good at the game, and the tension in the little room was growing with her frustration. I glanced over at her, eyes glued to the screen, blonde hair flowing down over her shoulders, and from my angle I could see right down her shirt. Her breasts heaved as she breathed in deep, and you could barely tell she was nipping out by the tiny bulges poking through her shirt. She misjudged a jump, and careened over a cliff.

‘Damn’ she spouted. ‘I was almost to the end.’
‘I bet you don’t make it next time’ I replied.
‘Oh yeah? What do you bet?’
‘Loser has to take off their shirt.’

She glances over at me, her eyes saying ‘good grief’ and takes the controller out of my hand. ‘Done.’
Now it’s my heart that’s racing, eyes glued to the screen like the last minute of a football game. She didn’t keep me waiting long, as the character on screen took a swan dive off the first cliff. She had her shirt off before he hit the ground. Before I even had a chance to take a breath Jenna had pushed me down, straddled my stomach, and brought her lips against my ear to whisper ‘That was the lamest line I’ve ever heard’ before she kissed me.

She started to grind against my crotch as she kissed me hard, my arms reaching around to undo her bra. She slid down off the bed and began unzipping my pants.

‘Is this ok?’ She asked as she pulled my pants to the floor.
‘Are you kidding me?’ I replied, somewhat still in shock.
I felt a quick lick from her tongue, and then her lips slide down my cock. She held it in, looking up at me, pressing different places with her tongue. It felt so amazing, I think I only lasted 5 minutes before I tensed up. She crammed as much of my dick in her mouth that she could fit as I came down her throat.

She climbed back onto the bed and laid down next to me.
‘Now what?’ She said.
I was still a tad euphoric, but the harsh reality hit me that I have never been ready for action again in seconds, let alone minutes. I reached down into her pants and started rubbing her dripping wet pussy.
‘Sorry, I get really wet’ she said as she blushed a little. ‘It’s a good thing my goal is not to have sex with you until November.’
I looked at her and let out a little laugh. ‘Tomorrow is Halloween. That’s not much of a goal.’
‘Whatever’ she said, as she pulled her pants down and started grinding her clit against my hand. ‘Are you coming to the department Halloween party? I need a date.’
‘I wasn’t planning on it, but looks like I am now. What are you going as?’
‘A ninja girl.’ She faded off, losing her concentration to the fingering below.

I was hard as a rock. Some odd combination of spontaneous, shocking, and sexy beyond anything I had ever imagined summoned desire I didn’t even know I had.
‘Do you think we’re going to make it to November?’ I asked, as I took her hand and placed it on my cock.
‘Nope.’ She sprang on top of me and sank my dick into her sopping pussy. She leaned over with her hands pushing against my chest. I grabbed onto her ass as she sank further and further onto me. She adjusted slightly, then I felt her pussy clench onto my cock. She breathed out, and pushed hard onto my chest as she came. I couldn’t resist, as I came again with her.
‘Sorry’ I said, disappointed in myself.
‘Oh, don’t worry about it’ she said with a smile. ‘We’ll do it for real tomorrow night.’
‘Can’t wait.’

Me and Jenna did go to the Halloween party – her as an overly elaborate but sexy ninja, and me in a t-shirt with ‘ninja’ written on it in permanent marker. Sarah was there dressed as a naughty nurse. The two knew everything about each other the second they made eye contact, and the two became instant enemies. The awkwardness faded with alcohol, and the night went off without a hitch, except for having to drive a drunken Sarah home.

The sex with Jenna that night was phenominal.

Jenna and I started dating after that, my hopes for a 'peaceful senior year' lasting less than 3 days. Little did I know, things were about to get a whole lot worse.

Stay tuned for part 2.