View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

PAGAN '08 Reservations

Starting on Monday Oct 15, 2007 you may make your reservations for PAGAN '08 in Nashville, Tn. The rooms are at the Best Western Airport Inn - http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwes...isablenav=false. The dates for PAGAN '08 will be check-in on July 22, 2008 and check-out on July 25, 2008. the room rates are $59.95 US per night. They are holding 14 rooms for us at this time. Reservations may be made up to June 22, 2008. To reseve a room dial 1-888-528-6838, the group name for reservations is Pixies Place. They will need a credit(debit) card for resernations but they do not charge the card or place a hold on funds until day of check-in. You may make reservations and later cancel up to 48 hrs before check-in with no cost. Half of the rooms are King size beds and the other half are doubles. You will have to specifiy smoking or non smoking. I will be going to Nashville the first week of December to check out dining and other area informations. If anyone has any questions please feel free to leave a note in this thread or PM me directly. I hope to see a lot of new faces in Nashville along with all the PAGAN '06 and PIP '07 people.

Scarecrow