View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 08:59 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Jude30,
Have you ever heard that saying about casting the first stone?

*shrugs* me neither

I know I misspelled a word in my post. Two I think. I use Firefox and it has an automatic spell checker. I also stated that I am not the worlds best speller and can understand that most people aren't.

What I don't like (and am I wrong in assuming it's OK to say here what one does and does not like) is when a person almost seems to go out of their way to misspell words. I also belong to at least one message board where there are regular posters who don't even speak English as a first language.

I am not a spelling or grammar Nazi because I realize mine (as I stated before) is no where near perfect.

I guess PF you never ever make an error since you unlike me did not point out a fallible nature. The original poster made little to no effort to use anything approaching proper grammar or spelling. I ignored her post originally. In the first post I made here I was not attacking her (like you just did to me), I only stated an opinion. But I have discovered over the past year or two I've been here if you're among the "cool kids" you can get away with a hell of a lot more than if you're not.