View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Three

The next morning, Casey stood before the town elders, which included Thomas and Jacob, and asked for permission to stay a few weeks to visit her friend, Amy. She would be granted her request "so long as she dressed and acted like a woman should". Her car also had to be hidden away "so that it didn't distrub Crestview's way of life". She had to bite her tongue to keep from saying what she'd like to say before finally agreeing. But what got her more than anything was when Thomas pointed out that she would be without a "protector". As if that wasn't bad enough, he volunteered to take up that role while she was here. She wanted to scream at him, but again held her tongue. She wondered what the town elders would think about how he had forced his way into her room last night and tried to "have his way with her". It was on the tip of her tongue to tell them, but then it occured to her that Thomas would just say that that was a good reason as to why a protector was needed.

Casey sat in silence as Thomas drove them over the bumpy road to his farm. She tried to sit as close to the edge as she could since his massive body took up most of the seat. He laughed at her when she nearly fell off once and was forced to move closer to him, causing their hips and legs to touch. All she could do was sit with her arms crossed and fume. She wondered just how this arrangement was going to work. She was here to visit Amy, but how was she going to do that if she was under this brutes protection; unable to leave his farm unless she was with him. And how was she going to learn the history of this town? She sighed heavily with disgust as she leaned back against the seat.

Casey thought about last night. She was upset with herself for kissing Thomas back and nearly giving in to him. Now that she would be under his roof, what would stop him from trying it again. Or her from giving into him. But more importantly, how would she be able to stop him and his massive body from having his way with her. And would she want him to stop once they got started. Sitting this close to him was stirring feelings in her that she never knew existed. She felt her nipples harden with the thought of lossing her virginity to this man. The thought of how he would feel on top of her. And just how good he would feel as he moved in her. She nearly jumped out of her skin when he touched her hand. Looking around, she saw that they had arrived at his farm.

Casey felt Thomas watching her as she looked around his home. She noted to herself that there was a large kitchen with an old fashion wood cook stove, something she had never used, a small table with two chairs, and sink with a hand pump; a small wash room with a tub, small sink, a working toilet, that no doubt had been added recently, and a door that closed, thank God; a room that could be used to recieve guests that contain a sofa and two high backed chairs, one without arms; and lastly, a large bedroom with one large bed.

Casey noted the smile on Thomas's face when she asked him, "And just where am I suppose to sleep?" He moved towards her, nodding towards the bed as he answered, "Right there." She narrowed her eyes at him as she asked, "And what about you? Where will you sleep?" He had reached her and before she could protest, he pulled her to him; grasping her small waist in his large hands. Leaning over, his mouth hovered just above hers as he said, "I'll sleep there too."

Thomas brushed his mouth over Casey's; feeling the soft fullness of her lips. His pulse raced as he kissed her. Her hair smelled of peaches and cream and he breathed her in deeply. His hand moved from her waist to her breast, lightly massaging it. He heard her moan as he parted her lips with his tongue, tasting her fully. She again moaned as he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her tight against him and his hard member. Releasing her, he smiled as he looked down at her. Her eyes remained closed and her lips were pouted, as if she was still wanting him to continue their kiss.

Thomas decided to take this opportunity to tell Casey just what he expected from her. "You know, the role of protector takes on different meanings here in Crestview." Her eyes opened now as she listened to him. "There is the role of a man taking care of a women in his family. Or of a man taking care of another man's family while he is away or has passed on. And then there is the role of a husband taking care of his wife. Like that of Jacob and Amy. And that was what you agreed to when you allowed me to be your protector."

Thomas pulled Casey close to him again. "And with that form of protection, there are certain privileges that allow me certain rights." He could tell that she was returning to her fiesty self when she asked, "Such as?" He smiled as her eyes narrowed on him as she asked. "You will do the cooking, cleaning, mending and washing of my clothes and what not." He pulled her tighter. "And you will allow me to have your body whenever I wish."

Thomas laughed as Casey tried in vain to push away from him. "You need not worry about that now, Casey," he said huskily. "There will be plenty of time tonight after you have cooked my supper to find out just how you will be meeting those privileges." He let her go and couldn't keep from grinning as she realized that the arrangement for her to stay with him as she visited Amy had really been her agreeing to marry him. "Damn you," she hissed through clenched teeth. "You and this whole damn town knew that when I agreed to you being my protector that I would become your wife. Damn you Thomas Everly! You tricked me!"

Thomas couldn't keep from laughing as she stormed out of the bedroom. "Did Amy not warn you to leave last night," he called after her. He certainly would have a time breaking in this little philly, but he looked forward to it. And he looked forward to seeing her in his bed tonight, though he knew it was going to be a challenge to keep her there. He had been with several women, but not once had he forced himself on them. He had kept sweet talking them until they gave in, but never took them if they really meant "no". He could tell that Casey would be easy to persuade into his bed, even if she didn't want to admit it.