View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 06:18 AM
Hidden Writhing Shadow

Send a message via ICQ to Revenant Send a message via AIM to Revenant Send a message via MSN to Revenant Send a message via Yahoo to Revenant
Thumbs up

OOC: So far this story is going wonderfully I would like to see others posting soon after this post. Come show off your best work and if you do ask me personally in a PM you can have your own character in this delicate storyline and play an important role.

As the creature explored her mind searching for her desires, he emotions, her feelings everything about her he could see and find as he gently inserted himself into her mind like a shadow of the man of her dreams.. Like an unseen lover in which she can feel and hear only in her mind. He stands near the water wheel overlooking the water across the way from her without his wings he stands looking like a gentleman with long black flowing hair and a high muscled stature of a tall man nearly around 6ft in height and his eyes piercing blue like the waters before them. They shine deeply showing much desire, emotion, and lonliness within. He gently holds her in his arms in the chair where she rests to softly and suddenly cry upon her shoulder his emotions taking control. He backs away from her still remaining in her mind as his physical form slips into the shadows his wings hiding himself from her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0296d.jpg (101.9 KB, 704 views)

Insanity and Genius are seperated by degrees of Success......

@ )-,'-------
Every Rose has it's thorns, mine are just more subtle.......

Submission is the deepest gift of trust, devotion, and love.......