View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 01:49 AM
Mama Mia!

Thanks Loulabelle. I'm trying to come to terms with not being in control. Sadly I'm one of those girls that must have control over everything in her life...but I realize this is one thing that I probably wont have control over. Oh well. Tub of water, hospital bed, front seat of SUV it's all the same I guess LOL

I think I found the perfect apartment for us today. It's 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 1400 square feet. We are used to having our space..and we have tons of stuff. I went and took a tour of the place today. It's very nice, it has good security which I like. If I'm going to be living in New Orleans by myself most of the time I think it's a necessary "luxury" to live in a gated community with 24 hour security. Maybe I'm being paranoid but better safe than sorry I say.

It's sad but if we are approved (and I'm positive we will be) for this apartment my boyfriend wont even see it until next weekend and wont be able to sign the lease until then. Not that it matters. But I feel like I am doing this all alone.