Thread: Initiation
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 06:35 AM

Initiation is ongoing! (5)

I was looking forward to Charlie’s return as I wanted to see if he would do what Sue had predicted. It was not my intention to tell him what I had been doing with Sue except to say that I had spent each night he had been away staying with her which would be perfectly normal.

When he re-appeared on the beach I was ready to meet him and we spent some time in the sun with him updating me on what he had done while away and I told him I had met Sue and that she had invited us to her place for lunch, not far from the beach.

“You’ll like her, I think. Attractive woman, bit older than me, has this fab villa where we’ll be going. Hope you are quite happy with going there. It’s a change from the beach bar for lunch anyway.”
“I’ll be happy with that, especially if it’s a nice place, and later perhaps we’ll have some time on our own somewhere,” smiled Charlie.
“Oh yes, we’ll fix something!”
While on the beach we talked and I was lying on my back and Charlie was sitting up and doodling on my stomach with his fingers, running them down to the line of my bikini and back up again and I found this terribly stimulating and it made me quite hot, so much so I told Charlie I was off to the water. He came too, of course, and when well in and not too close to others I had the chance for a watery kiss and a feel of him to see how he was: quiescent! I’ll fix that later, I thought!

Later, we went off to Sue’s villa and met her there where I introduced her to Charlie whom she had not met hitherto although she had seen him on the beach. Lunch passed, with nothing too fancy except the wine.
“We must have a bottle of pinot noir wine: I’ve chosen a Givrey-Chambertin which I like; or you can have a white “vendange tardive” which is an Alsace wine, late harvesting. As you like, but both are good.”
I settled for Pinot Noir – and he was delicious – and so did Sue while Charlie had the Alsace wine.
Although I very much wanted to give Charlie smouldering looks I was not going to flirt with him while Sue was there: I had had a torrid session with both of them by now! That would be offensive to Sue. But I was looking forward to being alone with Charlie.

After lunch Sue said she would off going downtown and would be back in about 3 hours.
“Feel free to stay as long as you like but lock up when you go and give me the key tomorrow if I don’t see you before then.”
As soon as she had gone I was able to close on Charlie.
“I’ve really been looking forward to being alone with you again. It’s great Sue giving us the use of her house; better than being up in the trees, isn’t it?”
“You bet, and I’ve been looking forward to getting back to you too. Especially after that little tickle you gave me in the water earlier.”
We kissed, deep and with passion. It turned me on. I needed to get my hands on Charlie’s body!
“Here, let me show where I’ve been sleeping for a couple of nights. The room’s got a nice big bed. And shower too. I’m going to have one. Care to join me?”
“Yeah, race you into it!”
I whipped off my diaphanous “dress”, bikini top and bottom and stole a look at Charlie as I did so and noticed as he pushed down his boxer trunks that his member was not quite as flaccid as one might have expected.

So we were in the shower together in no time, with our garments strewn across the bedroom. Under a cool shower it was bliss. Charlie kissed me, soaped me, massaged my back, my buttocks, my legs, back up my thighs, ran his hand in between my legs into my less than furry patch and caressed me, turned me round so that he could do it from behind and I could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against my cheeks, even between them as he ran his hands round the front of me and down into my crack again, slippery and smooth over my clit which he caressed and coaxed, then underneath me – delightful sensations so I wanted more but knew I must wait as I wanted to get onto the bed with him – and I turned round and turned him round so I could do the same, feel his strong masculine body and caress his buttocks, run my hand between them right under and feel his balls hanging below his cock, diddle with them in my fingers and push one hand round to the front where his prick was standing up at 45º, soap it and glide my hand from head to base and back up again, slowly a few times, enjoy its hardness and softness at the same time, then a quick massage and then leave it – after all I did not want him spilling his seed too quickly as I had other ideas!
Charlie groaned and asked me to go on but all I did was to caress his balls some more, rub his chest, feel his buttocks again, massage his shoulders and neck and tell him it was time to move to the bed.

We dried swiftly and hastened to the bed where we fell upon each other with lust, Charlie pushing me onto my back, grasping my tits in his hands and then proceeding to bite each one in turn and raise my temperature even more. He slid down me planting kisses over my stomach, nibbling here and there, even biting, right down to my hair where he paused:
“Ah, I see you’ve had a trim since I was last here. Just love it! You’ve done it very neatly and I can even feel the tiny new growth so you must have done it just after I left.”
“Yes, just after you went. Wondered if you might like it. Kiss me some more and stop talking!”
He lowered his head and I assisted by pushing on it. I wanted to feel his tongue on me, in me. He moved down and started to lap at my clit: oh my, it was great; treatment like this would have me off in no time I was so desperate. But no, Charlie was a tease! His mouth wandered off! He man-handled my tits, pulling my nipples, twisting them between fingers and thumb, then he wheeled his whole body round and brought his cock and balls just over my face while he began to lick me again. I was in delight and this magnificent set of jewels just above my face. I reached to take his rigid cock in one hand and his bollocks in the other, stroked his cock, drew it down towards my mouth, just touched the end with my tongue, but Charlie’s work on my cunt was proving too much for me. I was in raptures and getting higher and higher, I could feel my orgasm coming and as he licked at my clit I exploded in ecstasy, just cumming and cumming as the waves completely devoured me……

When I returned to Charlie’s level he was lying beside me with his swollen member not far from my head. He needed attention! I pushed him onto his back, moved up his body and got hold of his nipples and bit each one in turn, moved further up to his ears which I proceeded to nibble, ran my tongue round the inside, inched down his body giving nips and kisses as I went, gently encircled his stiff prick with my hand, held it straight up and moved my mouth over the top, breathed on it, touched the tip with my tongue to see what it was like, decided it could be nice so opened my lips and slowly slipped my mouth around the head, licked it slightly, lifted off, pushed down on it a little more taking more of it into my mouth so that I could feel my lips round the complete head. This was quite something for me! I thought I should suck – so did!
“That’s wonderful! Go down further and do it some more,” Charlie breathed.
I enveloped the top of his penis, I pushed further down until at least half of it was inside my mouth, I swirled my tongue (as best I could), and I withdrew it slowly sucking all the while, and holding the base of the shaft with my hand. I could tell Charlie liked this and I was enjoying the experience so I continued the movement several times but I could see Charlie’s balls were tightening and, learned earlier from my last love-making with him, I knew he could come soon. Time to pause – just like he did with me!

He deserved a kiss, a deep kiss. I swirled my tongue around in his mouth and after some of these delectable sensations I returned to his throbbing cock still glistening from my earlier visitation. This time I took the end in my mouth: I had decided to pleasure him with my mouth and hand simultaneously but I was not going to take his cum in my mouth. I sucked gently and circled his cock with my fingers and massaged them up and down with one hand while with the other I touched his balls and then eased my fingers down just behind them. Ragged and deep breathing indicated that his climax was near and I wanted to have another view of Charlie’s juice spurting out of the end of his beating cock so I moved my head up while continuing to masturbate his lovely prick and it was only a few strokes later that the first jet of cum leaped out followed by numerous plentiful pulses of thick white man’s milk spurting up in the air and down onto his chest and stomach. The pulsing abated gradually and I continued to massage until all the juice had stopped flowing. I marvelled at the amount of juice produced and observed:
“That was quite some cumming and I am impressed. You have such a lovely cock and it performs so well. With that flow it looks as if you haven’t cum since we last did it together? You haven’t wanked since the other day?”
“You are just great and I need you to do that some more, but, no, you’re right I haven’t done anything for 4 days now. I’ve been saving it but I have been tempted, ” he laughed.