Thread: Initiation
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 02:06 PM

Further initiation (3)

While on the beach sunbathing, and when not with Charlie, I had met Sue – brunette, older than me, hour glass figure, dark thin eyebrows, brown eyes, slightly aquiline nose (a French or Italian connection?), nicely bronzed, long, slim fingers and even the nails painted. We chatted away as she seemed to be a kindred spirit, and I remarked at some point that I had met this fellow who was really nice with me.
“I have to tell you that I haven’t had any previous experience with boys before coming here, never even seen a live penis,” I confessed.
“Yes, I’ve seen you with that fellow, good looking lad it seems to me. What’s he like?”
“Really nice. He’s quite gentle even though he looks strong and muscular. I have now seen his penis, even touched it. I just enjoy holding it and I got him to show me what to do with it the other day. Not putting it in but massaging it.”
“That’s a good way to start, not having intercourse. But he’ll be wanting that before long. Presumably he’s had a good feel of you?”
“Oh yes, he made me cum and it was really good. He knew what to do. I think he’ll teach me a lot.”
“That’s great! One of the things he’ll probably want to do – don’t be surprised – he will want to kiss you, you know, on your lower lips, your cunt.”
“No! He’ll want to do that?”
“Yep! And I can tell you it’s mighty nice! If he offers don’t stop him or refuse. If your man can kiss you well it’s sheer delight! He can make you cum and you’ll never forget it, it’s so good. And what’s more he will almost certainly ask you to lick his tool too. That will give him a lot of pleasure. I know, because I’ve done it! Guys just love women going down on them!”
“Yeah, now that you mention it I remember having seen something like written in a magazine I read once, but for some reason I didn’t pay much attention. I guess I’d better let him do it to me if it’s so good. We’re meeting up again soon – he’s off with his parents at the moment – so, definitely, yes, he can do that. I’ll tell you what happens!”
“Yes, do that. I’ll be interested to know what you think. I’m a bit surprised that you have not had any experiences with men before now. After all you’re very attractive and I’d have thought you would have had masses of boy-friends by now.”
“Well, I have but I haven’t let them get beyond the kissing stage so far, but suddenly, while here on holiday, I feel that I really want to know about men and experience them, or one at least!”
“Yes, that’s good now that you have met someone you like and who seems prepared to do what you want while guiding you along. But haven’t you talked to other girls about men before and heard about their experiences?”
“Not much, I guess.”
“Hmm, with a body like yours they might have been asking you questions having expected you to have had some experience. Have any suggested to you that they might like to get to know you more intimately? Touched you or anything?”
“I suppose so, once, not too long ago actually, but nothing happened really. I was in the changing room at my tennis club earlier this summer and I was in there with one other, older girl and I was changing, putting on my bra after a shower and she said to me that she thought I had a gorgeous figure – which I found very flattering especially from a good looker as she was – and she came over to me, said I had lovely breasts, could she touch them. And before I could react she just reached out and stroked my breast and then took one nipple in between her fingers. At first I was amazed at how forward she was – I didn’t know her well – but, thinking now, to my surprise, it sent a little excitement through my body. But nothing further happened because another girl came in and that was that! I haven’t thought about it much since then.”
“An interesting little experience,” said Sue, smiling. “As you’re keen to learn keep an open mind! As I said just now you have a lovely figure and, well, I could even continue where your tennis friend left off!”
This was an outrageous idea! All this talk had got me quite horny but lying on the beach in hot sun was not where I was going to be able to do anything about it. As I was topless I glanced down at my nipples and confirmed what I felt: they were sticking out, hard, not soft as usual.
“I think I need to go for a swim to cool off a bit,” I said to Sue.
“I can see that you’re looking warm! Good idea,” laughed Sue. “I’m feeling a mite hot too!”

Later on when alone I found my self thinking again about what Sue had said: keep an open mind. I’d never thought before of doing anything with another girl, only day - dreamed about boys, and now a lot was happening at once. Could I really bring myself to do anything with any girl or even Sue, who was in effect suggesting we do something together, that much was clear to me. It was still three days till my next meeting with Charlie so, if I was daring, I had time to meet Sue again on the beach and, who knows where that might lead? She had told me that she was staying in somewhat more palatial accommodation than me, being in a villa not far away which she was sharing with another girl who had gone off elsewhere for a few days. Having only been thinking of Charlie I now found myself with other thoughts creeping into my mind. What to do, if anything? Should I be outrageous? After all I was on holiday, had a certain amount of freedom and my education needed broadening. A decision for tomorrow, I remember concluding….