View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 10:08 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
Continued

Glancing up over the shifting curves of her body, he saw her fingers on her breasts, pinching and twisting her rigid pink nipples. She was laying on her back now, her head moving from side to side. He held fast to her, his face buried in her pussy, her juices flowing freely from her pussy into his mouth and rubbing onto his face. He couldn't believe how wet and excited she was. He looked up again to see her body quiver and shake, her breasts undulating as her body shivering in the throes of a wonderful orgasm. But he kept his pressure on her, simply holding his tongue down against her clit as she called out his name.

"Oh, baby," he said finally picking up his head from her body. "I love your pussy."

"Come here," she implored pulling at him, drawing him up toward her face for a hot excited kiss. "Oh, baby! I love the way you eat my pussy."

Her kisses were hot and wild as he settled down toward her, holding his body just above hers. Her arms wrapped around him tightly and he collapsed on top of her. Their bodies moved together in a delicious waltz. They rolled over and she eagerly straddled him, her pussy coming near his crotch. She shrugged the dress off of her body the rest of the way, and draped it over the lunch basket. Then, as he had teased her body so did she begin to tease him, her fingers exploring the same parts of him, his neck and shoulders, and his chest and belly. Her hands slipped up under his sport shirt eager to feel the texture of his skin, the light dusting of hair on his belly and chest, and the stiffness of his small nipples.

"You feel so good to me," she said. "I love touching you like this."

She alternated rubbing and caressing him tenderly with drawing circles on him with her fingernails. She could feel his chest heave as her touch further enflamed him. He couldn't resist bringing his own hands up to touch her breasts now swaying down within reach as she bent over him. He started mirroring her moves, which brought a smile to her face. She could allow that for only so long before bringing her fingers down toward the waistband of his slacks and working his belt open. As she pulled the zipper down, she could see the shadow of his erect cock laying beneath the silky boxers. Her fingers discovered a tell tale wet spot lay near the tip and she glided her hand over him.

"Looks like you've been up to something, Lover," she smiled as she began to tug his slacks down.

He kicked his shoes off as she tugged the pants down and slipped them off. It was her turn to run her hands up his legs, her fingers gliding over his warm skin, then on top of the boxers. She loved the way he flinched when her hand reached his cock. It felt so hard and stiff as she traced her fingers around it. She slipped a hand up the leg of his boxers finding his balls full and sensitive to her touch, all topped by his cock. His body trembled as she moved about his most sensitive parts, and she could see the look of his surrender to her in his eyes.

"I think I know what you want, Lover," she said slowly as he squirmed beneath her.

Slowly she eased the boxers down from his hips; he raised his hips up to help as she tugeed them downward. The smile on her face told him how much she like what she saw. Tossing the shorts aside, her long fingers wrapped around the throbbing stem of his cock. Her hand began stroking long smooth strokes up and down as her fingers curled and tightened to make the head budge with each stroke. Her lips parted and her tongue slid out as her hand moved down to the base. She lowered her head down to stroke her tongue over the tip, urging a drop of precum onto her tongue. She kissed the head and opened her mouth just enough to slip the head inside for a moment, pulled it back out and rubbed his cock all over her face, her cheeks, her chin, and her lips leaving a glistening trail of her spit.

"I love to suck your cock, David," she hissed seductively, feeling him squirm beneath her touch. "And I know how crazy you get when I tell you about it. Do you want me to suck your cock, David?"

"Oh, yes, Holly! Suck my cock!" he gasped desperately as her fingers continued to slowly stroke up and down the full length of his hard cock. "Oh, yes! Please!"

She lowered her head again and inhaled him into her wet waiting mouth, her slick tongue moving in a downward spiral along his shaft, flickering wickedly against every vein, every ridge. Her teeth became a gentle rake when she pulled up, only to be caressed by her soothing tongue. She pulled his cock completely from her hungry mouth, her hot breath caressing him like another hand. Then slowly she lowered her mouth onto him, her tongue paving the way for him, her throat opening to welcome him deep into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around the base, her tongue and the roof of her mouth clamping him inside her. He moaned at the pleasure she was bringing to him, and he squirmed uncontrollably.

"Oh, Holly! Baby!" he cried out loudly, his shout echoing across the lake. "Oh, God!"

She began to hum as his cock quivered inside her mouth and then drew her mouth up until only the head remained inside. She swirled her tongue around and around dizzyingly, her fingers curling around the shaft wet with her spit and stroking it slowly and firmly. The fingers of her other hand reached down to cup his balls. He flinched when she fondled them, rolling them between her long fingers. She let his cock pop out of her mouth and licked the length of his cock on the sensitive underside, then wrapped her lips around the width of him and moved her mouth up and down. When she reached the top she eased him back inside her mouth and began to move her head up and down, slowly and completely engulfing him with her hot wet mouth.

"Oh, God, Holly!" he cried. "Oh, oh, oh!"

Holding his cock upright at the base with both hands she began to bob her head up and down taking nearly all of him inside her. With long smooth strokes up and down, she fucked him with her mouth. He reached his hands down and placed them on her bobbing head, the feel of her mouth and the humming from her throat sent wave after wave of pleasure rushing up from his belly and spreading out through his body. With her eyes locked on his, she didn't want to stop, she couldn't stop. She loved the way his cock twitched inside her mouth as she took him deeper and deeper.

Her own hand slipped down between her legs, fingering the wet slit where just minutes before he had been. As her finger slipped inside, she began to think of his cock being inside her, and she began to yearn for the feeling. With a final flourish, she began to slow down easing his cock farther and farther out of her mouth.

"Oh, baby!" he moaned. "Oh, Holly, baby!"

She eased her mouth off of his cock and kissed her way up along his belly and stomach and chest. At some point he had pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside, so she leaned down to lick and kiss his nipples along the way. By the time she reached his mouth he was frantic with passion, pulling her head down to his and kissing her madly. Her bald pussy hovered over his rigid cock and she settled her hips enough to rub against him.

"I want you to fuck me, David," she whispered to him, looking into his eyes flooded with and intense lustful look. "I want to fuck you. Do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh, God, Holly!" he cried out, as she rubbed herself on him.

She moved up to straddle him and reached down to hold his cock in just the right position. She rubbed the head of it back and forth on her pussy, feeling her own body quiver at the simple touch of him. Looking back down at him she watched the look in his eyes as she drew his cock back and forth over the open and wet lips of her pussy.

"Do you want to fuck me, David?" she asked teasingly. "I need to hear it."

"Oh, God, Holly! I want to fuck you!" he cried desperate for the feel of his cock buried in her pussy. "Yes, I want to fuck you!"

As she held herself above him, she saw his body tense up and he raised his hips upward and thrust himself up into her. She gasped at the feeling as he rammed into her, and settled her hips down as all of his cock pushed inside. She rocked her hips around and back and forth and began to fuck him. As she worked to find the best position and rhythm, he reached up and pulled at the little bra that had fallen down nearly to her waist, his fingers found the clasp and unfastened it, then flung it to the side and returned his wonderful hands to her breasts.

For several minutes she rode atop him, her body lively and agile, letting every inch of his length slip inside and out of her. She leaned forward and let him suckle her hot breasts; she rose up and rode him almost with a vicious passion. She would raise up so far that his cock nearly popped out of her but then plunged back down to ram the entire length of it inside of her. She leaned forward to brace herself on his shoulders, letting her beautiful breasts dangle in his face. David picked his head up and flicked his tongue at her taut little pink nipples. A smile curled up her lips as he kissed her ardently and urgently. As she had started and set the pace, he began to get into it, and began to assume control. He held her hips and began to time his upward thrusts to maximize the feeling. It was as if he were bouncing her off of him and yet holding her close to keep in contact. Her hand fell down to rub against her clit and she began to cum again. When he felt her pussy tighten and saw her orgasm swell he pulled her down and held her close.

"I'm coming," she whispered in his ear. "I'm coming, David."

As he felt her orgasm erupt he wrapped his arms around her and felt the release vibrate through her body. She collapsed on top of him and shuddered for a moment.