View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 07:10 AM
Married Couple

As I said before, it was nearing midnight as I sat stareing at Constance's naked body lying on my bed. The flashbacks, reminding me of how she came to be there, had hardened my cock again. I smiled as she rolled from her stomach to her back, giving me an evn better view of her beautiful pussy. Even though it was midnight, I had to have her again and I knew just how.

Going to the bureau across the room, I pulled out a silk belt from one of the silk robes I had bought for Constance, once she had fully become mine of course. Walking back to the bed, I tied the belt high on one of the bedposts. After waking her, I stood her up on the floor before tying her hands tightly with the belt. As I pulled her hips back some and spread her feet wide, she asked what it was that I was going to do to her. Her body was now slightly leaning forward with her legs straight. When I did not answer her, she asked again. "Silence," I gruffly said.

Constance gave a low scream of surprise/pain when my hand smacked her right ass cheek. "Silence," I demanded before smacking the left one. Again she screamed and again I demanded "silence". She whimpered a little as several more times I smacked her ass. The moonlight streaming into the room shone on her now cherry red ass. The sight of it only fueled my desire to have her even more. Leaning over her, I lightly kissed her neck as I rubbed my hands on her stinging ass, causing her to flinch.

Whispering into her ear, I asked, "How does you ass feel my, darling?" Whimpering she said, "It hurts." I smiled at her answer. My hands now glided along her smooth skin from her hips around to her hot, wet pussy. I inserted my right middle finger and moaned as I felt her pussy grow hotter and wetter and I fingered her. My left hand moved to her breast and roughly squeezed. "OOHHH, Marquis DeLongcray," she moaned, her voice faultering as she came. I knew that she was at a weak point and I must have her now.

Bending my knees just enough, I roughly pushed in her. Conatance's hands tightly gripped the belt that still bound her. "OOOHHH UUMMMM," she moaned as I roughly moved in her. I licked up her neck as I moved in her, causing her to squeel with delight and orgism again. "MMMM," I moaned, sliding my hands upwards to her shoulders. Grabbing them, I began to move faster and rougher in her. Her breathing became labored as I roughly fucked her. By now, she was unable to speak and was barely able to moan, yet her orgisms kept coming.

Soon, I too felt the need to release. I moved a few more rough strokes into Constance before filling her with my cum. For several minutes I stood there with myself still inside of her. I gently kissed her neck as my hands rubbed her soft breasts and belly. "MMM Constance," I moaned into her ear, "I knew that once I had you in my bed, I could have you any time that I wanted you." "Anytime, Marquis DeLongcray," she cooed. "Anytime." Several more minutes passed before she asked me to untie her. I had planned to do so, but once she for me too, I decided to leave her there. "I'm not," I said as I pulled out of her. I fell asleep watching my cum ooze from her pussy and down her leg.