Thread: Swamp Love
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 02:12 PM
Married Couple

Swamp Love II

I laid with my eyes closed, still half asleep in bed the next morning. I heard the swamp birds outside singing. Opening my eyes, I saw that Jed was no longer in bed with me. Sitting up, I wrapped the thin top sheet around me and went into the kitchen. Looking into the living room, I saw my belongings sitting there. It was then that it occured to me that my dad had no idea where I was or if I was okay. I hear the boat motor as Jed pulled up to the dock. Going out onto the porch, I watched as Jed came up the steep steps that I had climbed the night before. He was carrying a huge catfish and several crabs that were still in a large cage. I could tell that he had not even notice that I was standing on the porch. How could he? He hadn't even looked up once since he had gotten out of the boat.

"Good morning, Jed," I said as he walked up the hill on which the porch was built on.

Jed looked up at me and smiled. "Good morning to you, my sweet Angel. I hope that you slept well."

"Yes, I slept very well."

I took the catfish from him as he stepped up onto the porch, leaving him to carry the large crab filled cage. After sitting the cage down, Jed took the fish from me and carried it inside where he laid it in the sink. After washing his hands, he then took me into his arms, his chin resting on my head.

"I don't know what's nicer; waking up with you in my bed or coming home and finding you wrapped in a bedsheet. Either way, I have you here and I'm not letting you go."

"I don't want to go. I want to stay here with you but...," my voice faltered off.

Jed pushed me back and looked down at me. "But what, Angel?" His voice had a hint of hurt in it.

"I have to let dad know that I'm okay. He's gonna worry and then the sheriff and his men will be looking for me. Think about it. How would you feel if someone stole your daughter and took her away?"

"I'd hunt the son of a bitch down and kill him," he said, his voice full of rage at the thought of someone taking his own child.

"Then look at it from dad's point of view. Right now, you are that son of a bitch. He and the sheriff are good friends and they will hunt for me."

"I know," he said as he walked away, unable to look at me. "I thought of that as I was checking traps this morning. I just wanted you so badly. I guess that I wasn't thinking clearly when I took you."

Walking over to him and turning him around to face me, I continued, "You didn't take me. Did you know that last night when we left, we walked right past the jail? And that the sheriff, two of his deputies, and my father was in there playing poker. I could have screamed and they would have came out so quick that I would be at home right now and you in jail. But I didn't, did I. No. I walked right past the only people awake that could have stopped you and I did it silently. I wanted to come with you. I want to stay with you but, I have go to let my dad know that I am alright."

Jed held me tightly as I begged him, "Please, Jed. Please, let me tell him that I am alright and that I chose to come with you. If I don't, they will hunt us down and take you."

Jed finally agreed and after breakfast, we made the three hour trip back to town. I quickly found dad and told him that I was alright. Staring at Jed he asked me, "How did you come to be with him?"

I didn't know what to say. I was afraid that if I told him the truth, dad would attack Jed and I didn't want that. I had never been able to fool dad. Dad was still staring at Jed when he said, "He came here with every intention of taking you just like his father took his mother, didn't he, Angel." Looking down at me, he continued, "I know that you like him and I have a feeling that you willingly went with him. Am I right?"

"Yes"

Looking back at Jed he asked, "Am I also right in assuming that you laid with her?"

"Yes, sir," Jed said, raising himself from the slumped stand that he was in.

It was then that dad did something that surprised me. He walked over to Jed and shook his hand. Still shaking his hand, dad looked Jed square in the eye and said, "You honesty is very honorable, Jed. There is two things that I ask of you. First is that you marry her before you leave here today. And second..." Dad paused and smiled at Jed, "you take care of my little girl. Don't let any harm come to her out there in the swamp."

With that settled, the three of us went to the judge's office where we obtained our marriage license and was married by Judge Holdman. We then ate lunch with dad at the local diner before we gathered up supplies and headed back home. It was going on six when we reached home. I changed into a pair of cut off shorts that barely covered my ass and a cut off t-shirt that barely covered my breasts. Jed smiled when he seen me coming out of the bed room.

"MMM," he smilingly moaned at me, "how do you expect me to get these supplies carried in with my wife tempting me like that. MMM I do like the sound of that: Angel Brown."

It hadn't occured to me until then but, I was now Mrs. Jedidiah Brown. "I like it too," I said smiling at him.

Around eight that evening, we went out on the porch to watch the sunset. I sat in Jed's lap with my legs hanging off the chair arm and we were soon lovely kissing and touching each other. In no time at all, I could tell that he wanted to be back inside of me as much as I wanted him there.

"Let's go to our bedroom, Mrs. Brown."

His eyes showed the desire that he felt.

"MMM Mr. Brown, that sounds wonderful to me."

Jed locked the outside door before following me to the bedroom. His hands were all over me as soon as he entered the room. Standing in front of me, one hand rubbed my back as the other went up my t-shirt, fondleing my tits. He softly kissed my neck, causing me to moan with pleasure.

"MMM Jed. I love the way your hands feel. Their roughness on my soft skin."

"And I, Angel, love the way your soft skin feels; the way your hair smells; the way you walk. Oh, baby, I love everything about you."

I could feel his cock grow, as did our passion for each other did. Jed removed my shirt and looked down at my ample C cup breasts. Bending down he gently kissed them before kneeling down and kissing his way down my stomach. He then removed my shorts and kissed the small patch of hair above my pussy. I ran my fingers through his hair as I moaned.

Jed then stood up and remove his own clothes. Embracing each other, I kissed my way down his chest and to his rock hard cock. Kneeling down, I took him into my mouth and slowly suck him, fondleing his balls as I did, causing him to breathe heavily. I moaned as my own sucking rhythem increased. Jed's heavy breathing increased and soon he too was moaning.

"Oh, Angel. Angel. HHH SSS HHH MMM SSS Yeah. Oh yeah, baby. Oh, yeah that's it, Angel."

I felt his balls tighten in my hand and soon I felt his hot seed hitting the back of my throat. Pulling off of him, I swallowed every drop.

"That felt good. Oh, Damn did that feel good, baby."

Jed led me over to the bed and laid me down. He spread my legs and laid himself down between them. Spreading my lips apart, his tongue slowly licked my swollen clit. He then made circles around it with his tongue before pushing it into my wet hole. His thrumb rubbed me roughly, just as he had when we were on the boat. My hands went above my head, gripping the pillows in my fist as I tried to keep from squirming to much.

"Oh, Jed. Jed. Jed. OH, YES, JED!!!"

"MMM," he moaned as I climaxed. He slowly licked the juices that had just flowed from me. He slowly kissed way up my stomach too my breasts. Taking my left one in his mouth, he lovingly circled my nipple with his tongue before gently nibbling it.

"MMM Jed."

Jed softly kissed my nipple before kissing his way to my right one and giving it the same attention. My nipples were so hard that they hurt.

"Oh, Angel," he said as he position himself on top of me. Looking down into my blue eyes with his blue ones, he said, "I can't believe that your actually my wife. I've wanted you for so long. I had you last night on the boat and now... I making love to you... in OUR bed... as husband and wife. Ooohhh, I can't believe it, your finally my wife."

I was so moved at what he said, I wanted him more now than ever. Jed pushed himself in me and I moaned as he did. I was so wet that he easily slid into me, moaning as he did. His hips rocked, moving him in and out of me. I moaned from the pleasure that my husband was giving me. My hands rubbed all over his back and through his hair. I would squeeze his shoulders as I came. Jed made love to me like this for a long time and I lost track of how many orgaisms I had. Jed pulled out of me and sat up on his knees.

"Lay on your side, baby."

I rolled onto my right side. Jed pushed my legs up so that he could enter me. Slowly he rocked his hips again. With my legs together, it felt as if he was bigger and I was again moaning.

"MMM Angel. You feel even tighter in this position."

"And you feel bigger," I said, barely audibale.

Jed's rhythem increased slightly but, not enough for him to cum. Again, he slowly made love to me causing me to orgaism multiple times. Several times, I softly moaned his name. Bending down to me, he passionately and deeply kissed me as he continued to slowly make love to me. Jed could tell that he was greatly pleasuring me and he was enjoying every second of it.

Pulling out he smiling he said, "Get on all fours baby."

I got on all fours and again moaned as Jed placed his hands on my hips and entered me. Jed's thrust were hard and deep, like the ones he gave on the boat last night. The harder he pushed the louder my moans got. Glancing side ways, I could see us in the mirror across the room. I watched with pleasure as Jed leaned his head back and slowly pulled almost all of the way out of me. He then rammed himself deep and hard into me, causing another moan. Looking down, he saw me watching us in the mirror. He too then watched as he pulled out and then slammed back into me a few times.

"MMM Do you like what you see, Angel," he asked pulling out of me.

"Yes," I moaned as he pushed back in.

Rubbing his hands up my sides and too my shoulders, he grabbed hold of them and feverously fucked me. I just knew that my screams of pleasure could be heard all through out the swamp.

"Oh, yes, Jed. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh, fuck me, Jed. Fuck me."

I once again heard his moan and felt him cum in me just as I too came. Wrapping his arms tight around my waist, he pulled me closer to him. Laying his head on my back he panted, "Oh... Angel... Oh, damn... It just keeps getting better and better."

We stayed in this positioned for several minutes before finally pulling apart. Jed laid on his back as I laid on my stomach, half on-half off of him. We cuddled and kissed for a long time before finally falling asleep.