Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Shit damn fuck!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16047)

IggysGirl 09-06-2003 10:53 AM

Shit damn fuck!!

Argh!! The fucking military does it AGAIN!!! I have painted numerous signs that mention how many days Iggy has been gone for nothing!!! They have changed his return date again and taken away his 2 week leave.:mad: He will now return "sometime" after the 15th. They took away his leave because we leave this hell hole Nov. 20 and he will have way less then 90 days to out process. The ONLY upside to this is he will be home after "that time of the month" and will be returning (hopefully) during my fertile days. I am not a happy camper! He is sitting over there already cleared to leave with nothing to do.

Lilith 09-06-2003 11:02 AM

OMG!!!!! I am having a stroke for you!!! Could you email him and ask him to give his commanding officer the URL here? or better yet give him my email! I have a whip with somebody's name on it;)

I wonder if someone can requesition a gallon of white out:p (((((hugs))))) for you & send him kisses and hugs from me.

Casperr 09-06-2003 11:56 AM

OMIGOD Iggysgirl!!!! I am sooooo sorry to hear that!!!

I hope he comes home real soon, I was getting so damn excited for you two! lol!!

All the best! Hope he, ahem, cums real soon!

CasperTG

fzzy 09-06-2003 12:19 PM

The military (command) mind has always baffled me .... so sorry about the delay .... sending happy thoughts your way!!!!

Steph 09-06-2003 12:26 PM

Jesus!!! Not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is that ldr visits inevitably are scheduled during that time of the month? :)

Gah! I hope he gets back sooner!

dm383 09-06-2003 02:25 PM

Oh, sweetie....... SO sorry to hear that! Yep, you can always depend on the good ol' Military SNAFU!

Hang in there hon...... it'll be worth it, when he comes home!! :)

DM

PantyFanatic 09-06-2003 03:03 PM

Sorry to hear he's sitting with nothing to do but wait,......someplace safe.:rolleyes: )

(but he is coming home.:) )

hellsbells 09-06-2003 03:23 PM

Oh Iggy, I am so sorry hun, what a bastard bummer!!!!!

I feel for you so much, damn will you two be busy campers when he eventually arrives home!!!!

Sharni 09-06-2003 05:20 PM

Bummer!!

rabbit 09-06-2003 06:31 PM

Iggysgirl, so sorry to hear of this painful delay. Stay strong. He'll be home soon....hang in there!!!! :)

rabbit

osuche 09-06-2003 09:00 PM

SO sorry to hear this...it must ve frustering to have so little control...to both him and you.

My good wishes to you both! Hang in there.

IggysGirl 09-06-2003 10:51 PM

Thank you to all of you. I have know for a few days but it hadn't really sunk in until today. Tomarrow he was supposed to get on a plane to start his way home. I wish they would stop getting my hopes up, all I want is my Iggy back.

Grumble 09-07-2003 02:32 AM

No matter where in the world you are the military sucks.

I had plenty of experience with the Australian version so I have first hand knowledge.

As always Hun my thoughts and best wishes are with you and i hope the time goes quickly for you

Hugs
Grumble

lakritze 09-07-2003 04:15 AM

Don't get mad,get EVEN...Sign all of the online petitions you can find in a google search from:Not in our Name to Bring Our Soldiers Home NOW.In the mean time go to www. commondreams.com for your news.