Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Get your motor runnin' (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28931)

osuche 09-03-2006 02:28 PM

Get your motor runnin'

OK....So here's a poll question for ya.

When I was younger, I believed firmly that the first orgasm was just to get things moving along. After the first time he came, he could focus on me better and we could have some *really* hot sex. ;)

Typical scenario: I'd tease him with my tongue for a bit, then I'd slide on top of him and ride him hard to an orgasm. Since it takes a while for me to get in the groove, his first orgasm was a good way to get me all tingly and ready for more. THEN the good stuff could happen ~~ more licking, teasing, exploring, and (eventually) cumming. By the end of a night of good sex, I expected him to have cum 2 or 3 times and me the same. But it always started with him having an orgasm.

However....as we age, I find that I sometimes get gypped in this scenario. After orgasm #1 he has very little energy left and basically the night is over. I feel frustrated and somewhat sad. I think I need to change my routine to something that doesn't involve him cumming first. :( But it takes so long for me to cum without that first hard ride that we both get frustrated.

So......what do I do?

Poll question asks if you like having a good hard orgasm first before a longer session. But I'd also like you to weigh in with comments about what works for you. :D

:corn:

rabbit 09-03-2006 03:25 PM

Men: Yes, it's a good start to a great evening...

The key here is physical stamina and rest. I say this because I've suffered from this before, where I work a hard week and don't have time for exercise. By the end of the evening, I had enough energy for one round and that was it because I was just too doggone tired.

When I was younger and before kids, I slept in later and had time to exercise more. As such, I could go 4X/night and we'd both be happy.

Now I know that if I do not exercise and am not well-rested I will probably only last 1X, especially if we wait until 10 or later to get frisky. Sometimes SHE is too tired after 1 orgasm! So this goes both ways, IMO.

Most times, we go 2X with me giving her oral in between my orgasms as my cock recharges. After I cum, I tend to be more patient and focus on her needs.

Lilith 09-03-2006 03:29 PM

<~~~ greedy bitch

He is typically going to cum once and is not a huge creampie lover so I prefer that my orgasms occur prior to his. That being said, I can usually orgasm frequently and at any time if the man is skilled or listens well ;) so if he were to be up (pun intended) I'd be all for whatever, whenever.

alspals69 09-03-2006 05:38 PM

actually i really really love it when she cums and that's what i really want to happen. i focus much better before i cum whicheer way we are doing it.

and its great to be able to collapse after i cum!!!

Cobalt 09-03-2006 06:55 PM

That is how I would love to start things off, for the same reasons, make it last longer and I could recover while I am reving up her moter so to speak !!!!!!! :69: :hot: :bj:

Loulabelle 09-04-2006 02:03 AM

I would love the kind of sex you're talking about Osuche, but for me sadly it's rarely been reality for the reasons you mention.

It's a shame because nothing gets me excited quite as much as a repeat performance from my man, but I've found that few men are up to the job in a long term relationship basis.

Pita 09-04-2006 04:56 PM

Women: No, are you kidding? I want to get mine

For us it usually starts out with lots of yummy foreplay where I get to come anywhere from one to oh lets say a dozen times. Then, we go for that good hard fuck where I get to come some more and then he comes. That isn't always the way it is but pretty close to the norm.

alspals69 09-04-2006 05:00 PM

^^^ sounds good to me!

WildIrish 09-05-2006 09:15 AM

A multi-orgasm night for me would have Mrs. WI bringing me to orgasm the first time during oral, then we'd settle in for a nice long and hard fuck.

If that wasn't quite enough to satiate the beast...we would finish the final round with me licking her pussy (or just sniffing and kissing around it if she was too sensitive) while she masturbates me.

Maleslut1186 12-07-2011 10:30 AM

No . I preffer to eat her to orgasm before I penetrate her. Better yet to suddenly enter her as she begins to cum from a good licking

citrus 01-05-2012 06:22 PM

When I was younger I was exceptionally limited. Being male wasn't helpful. Now I'm older. Being male still doesn't help much, but it's less a hindrance. By the time I'd gone through my teens and hit 22 I had figured out two things; I could keep going after the first cum, and; I could bring my girl over the top by listening to her.
My check for Depends (not the lined type) is bcuz every person to person meet-up is so vastly different from every other encounter that there is virtually no probability rate to predict how our sensualities will mingle!

dicksbro 01-11-2012 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinglingTess
For us it usually starts out with lots of yummy foreplay where I get to come anywhere from one to oh lets say a dozen times. Then, we go for that good hard fuck where I get to come some more and then he comes. That isn't always the way it is but pretty close to the norm.

Yep. He is a VERY lucky guy! :)