Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Smut Games (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Which Matters the Most (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36329)

dicksbro 04-23-2013 04:25 AM

Which Matters the Most

Little bit different than other games. In this one two related choices are presented and you answer which choice would matter most to you.

For example,

In choosing a car, which matters most in your opinion ... the engine or the style?

In buying panties, which matters most ... the fabric or the color?

Answer the question, then ask one of your own for the next person.

To start out,

Which matters most to you ... the temperature outside or the temperature inside?

gekkogecko 04-23-2013 09:03 AM

Inside, so if it's warm enough, I can spend the day nude. Of course.

WMMTY: comforting background noise or total silence when you're trying to go to sleep?

dicksbro 04-24-2013 02:42 AM

Comforting background noise.

WMMTY: Getting to your destination quickly ... or ... relaxing and enjoying the ride?

dicksbro 02-17-2020 09:47 AM

Relaxing and enjoying the ride.

WMMTY: Reading your mail … or … posting at pixies?

dicksbro 02-18-2020 04:20 AM

POSTING AT PIXIES … of course. :D

WMMTY: Watching TV or Reading a Book?

gekkogecko 02-18-2020 04:57 AM

reading a book...no loud commercials

WMMTY: running or swimming for exercise?

dicksbro 02-19-2020 05:13 AM

Prefer walking … but between the two choices you gave, I'll pick swimming. :)

WMMTY: Wealth or happiness?

gekkogecko 04-05-2020 10:08 AM

Happiness, although it's a complex issue. There is a truism, 'money can't buy happiness'; but financial stability can lead to peace of mind.

WMMTY: A healthy mind, or a healthy body?

dicksbro 04-07-2020 02:37 AM

Another complex issue. Generally, I think a healthy mind. At least when I've had surgeries, I've generally not been AS concerned about my body and more concerned with being the kind of person that doesn't place demands on those caring for us, but instead try to treat them with respect and caring. One time, for example (once the IV was removed), I did a walk without a nurse going with me at a very early hour when not many were up and around. I stopped by an elevator where the only one I saw was a housekeeping lady cleaning the door to the elevator. I commented how "housekeeping" kept the hospital so clean and fresh looking. Startled, she responded, "No one's ever said that to me before." I told here they should have … every day. When I checked out and she didn't know my name or room number, she was there to say goodbye. God bless her.

WMMTY … Making others happy or wanting others to "make you happy?"

Goofy 04-19-2020 11:40 PM

I tinks makin' odder's happy is shore more gud. I tink da Gud Book says sumptin' like "You do fer odders like youz wants dem to do fer youz." If we did dat, da whole world be better place.

WMMTY … family er' friends?

gekkogecko 04-20-2020 06:22 AM

Friends...my family of origin was one of those that put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional'...in that ever not-so-fun way.

WMMTY: As a hobby, practical creativity (ex: gardening) or creativity for art's sake (ex: painting)?

dicksbro 04-20-2020 11:24 AM

Probably creativity for art's sake. Not much of a gardener but have a BFA degree from Millikin University in Decatur, IL.

WMM: A well-sealed basement or good shingles?

gekkogecko 04-21-2020 06:05 AM

That's a tough one, but probably the roof.

WMMTY: Small everyday luxuries, like your favorite beverage, or big-ticket, durable luxuries, like a fancy car?

dicksbro 04-22-2020 12:21 AM

Being a fairly practical person, I guess I'd go with the small everyday luxuries as my most likely choice. (Although a bigger ticket item, the stove would be nice, too. :D)

Goofy 04-22-2020 10:06 PM

db, yuz forgets to add da WMM question so I use da same as you.

I wud love da new car but WMM to me is like yuz, db, da small everyday stuff.

WMMTY: yer kin or yer friends?