Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Masturbate before a date??? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23629)

southernguy7373 01-22-2005 04:49 PM

Masturbate before a date???

Is it good Idea masturbate before going out on a date? (yes I know its very "Something about Mary") But after you jerk, does a guy lose his "mojo" or his libido? Im afraid that if i do masturbate, I wont be able to talk to this girl as smoothly.

osuche 01-22-2005 05:58 PM

If your comfort level depends on not masturbating...then I recommend you hold off. :)

I had no idea guys even thought about this issue?!

cherrypie7788 01-22-2005 06:40 PM

It depends on how you are BEFORE you masturbate. Listen, if this is your first date, it's much better to be a nice, sweet, CALM guy than a "smooth" talker trying to work his "mojo. Just my opinion.

Lilith 01-22-2005 07:45 PM

Chances are you will be more relaxed and less anxious if you knock one out before hand.

southernguy7373 01-22-2005 07:52 PM

thanks for the help.

PantyFanatic 01-22-2005 10:47 PM

It should definitely help you to act like a person …………………………… unless the date is more than 10 minutes from now and not expected to last over 20 minutes. :rofl:

You COULD open the relief valve a number of times before hand (so speak :rolleyes2 ) Then you will only be a horny guy with a sore dick. LMAO :grin:

Sorry to be laughing at such a serious consideration. (NOT! ;) ) But the fires really doesn’t start in the boiler chamber. They are ignited in the control room between your ears. :)

It’s a preprogrammed, failsafe switch. You can’t adjust it. ;)

darogle 01-22-2005 11:59 PM

if ya wanna, then do.

if ya don't wanna, then don't.

denny 01-23-2005 12:54 AM

I gotta admit, when I was in my twenties I would "drain off some energy" before a date. It gave me better staying power. The first orgasm just came so quickly. I sure don't do that now.

cbass1976 01-23-2005 10:50 AM

never go out with a loaded weopon is what i have been told

flutelady 01-23-2005 12:03 PM

I've masturbated after a date, more than once... does that count?? :grin:

Playful1 01-25-2005 06:18 PM

I always had to masterbate before a big date...even moreso if I a going to a bar. Not one for waking up and taking off the beer goggles.

For me it helps me think of the girl as a person and get to know them first....rather then be caught staring at cleevage all night. By the time the date is winding down I'm back in the game anyway.

Mark Vieth 01-26-2005 04:30 AM

Thank god. I thought I was the only one who did it. Well I think it's a good idea, you certainly feel alot more relaxed and it lessens the chance of getting a boner in the middle of the date. Now that would be devastating! Also when it comes time to making her "happy" you won't cum so damn quick. You're staying power will be doubled. Well that is what has happened to me. So as they say "wank on my fellow brother for we are all men with a tool built for one purpose."