Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Same old pussy? Same old cock? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18246)

BlueSwede 01-08-2004 12:06 AM

Same old pussy? Same old cock?

I asked this question a long time ago and want to ask it again. A male friend of mine insists that no matter how good the pussy, as he puts it, and now matter how great the sex is w/that person, all long-time partners will eventually get tired of eating, fucking, fingering, etc. the same pussy and will want to graze in other pastures--if only to discover or be reminded that the pussy at home is actually pretty damned good after all. Is this true? Do all long-term monogamous partners end up wanting to have sex w/others? :(

PantyFanatic 01-08-2004 12:21 AM

I'm not sure what "old pussy & cock" is. I've never seen any in the junk yard.:rolleyes:

LixyChick 01-08-2004 12:59 AM

Very interesting question BlueSwede! If I could presume to speak for my husband (beings this seems to be directed to the male sex) I would say.......he would say......Yes and No.

I think he would have a go with another woman to "get something new" if he knew he had my official okie dokie.....but I doubt he would go off on his own in search of greener pastures. I'm not being naive here....I just know my husband....and he wouldn't be adverse to being with another woman.....but he'd love it if I were included in the equation. If the situation arose for him to have another and I wasn't there......I don't think he would do it just to do it.

Now...as I said...I am presuming to speak for him....and I could ask him (tomorrow when he wakes)......but I'm nearly 100% positive I am right about this. But.........I did say "nearly 100%"..........so there is a chance I could be wrong!

eyesopen 01-08-2004 01:47 AM

Have gone to the greener pastures and dam it was good. Wish I did not have to would like to have this at home

Steph 01-08-2004 02:39 AM

The grass is always greener, no matter what the subject. Better house, better car, better clothes, better sex.

dm383 01-08-2004 02:53 AM

From MY experience; the grass almost always LOOKS greener, and the sex may even BE better....... but for most of us, there is SO much more to lose!!

Then the question becomes ~ is it WORTH it??

DM

osuche 01-08-2004 09:55 AM

I second DM's statements. There are times when having sex with someone else sounds very appealing -- it's easy to get into a rut in your relationship and want something that's just different to what you've been experiencing.

However, at the end of the day...everyone needs someone to come home to. You know, the person who makes all the BS in life worthwhile. And that person isn't likely to be your fling...

WildIrish 01-08-2004 10:30 AM

If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence...

it's time to water your lawn!

That having been said, I'd love to hop the fence and plow that pasture like a John Deere! That doesn't mean I'm tired of my own yard though.

cowgirltease 01-08-2004 11:38 AM

I love the way you put that WI.

WildIrish 01-08-2004 11:43 AM

You just like it cause I talk about tractors. I know how you country girls are. ha ha

SuzyQ 01-08-2004 11:50 AM

The pastures look greener but they are so complicated, (speaking from experience) And I hate sneaking. And Lixy, I think the temptation to have extracarriclular activites applies to both sexes.

Loki 01-08-2004 01:19 PM

Blue Tractor here

For myself, no. I side with the water the grass clan. I wouldn't have that desire myself. One woman is more than sufficient. My side of the fence suits me just fine.

Yet, since I own a tractor of a different color, (mine is blue). I would readily support a partner who felt the freedom to sample the fertilizers in use across the fence.

WildIrish 01-08-2004 01:41 PM

Re: Blue Tractor here

Quote:
Originally posted by Loki
Yet, since I own a tractor of a different color, (mine is blue). I would readily support a partner who felt the freedom to sample the fertilizers in use across the fence.

Are you offering to let me plow the neighbor's field with your tractor? :D

SexKing 01-08-2004 02:05 PM

its much better to have loads of different people because that way you are happy.

variety is the spice of life

Loki 01-08-2004 03:02 PM

Re: Blue Tractor here

Quote:
Originally posted by WildIrish
Are you offering to let me plow the neighbor's field with your tractor? :D

No. Not quite. The neighbor's field is not mine to offer. You would need to speak to them. However, if you wish to borrow the tractor, that is a different question.