Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   It's Idol Time Again (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27249)

Eliza 01-17-2006 09:08 PM

It's Idol Time Again

And I almost can't watch. They're BAD...and I think the judges got meaner. Even Paula actually said the word "no" *gasp*

Is anyone planning to watch this season?

~Eliza

maddy 01-17-2006 09:20 PM

I'm watching it this evening... and I've got it set to record to the DVR for the season... I'm hopeful they will find some good talent.

bare4you 01-17-2006 09:40 PM

I'll watch the first hour with my kids - we love to laugh

Steph 01-17-2006 09:48 PM

Holy crap! I can't believe it's been on two hours! I thought it was only an hour. I swear I'd watch this for another two hours!

Chicago rocks! I loved the two black women bitching at each other.

I had goose bumps a coupla times, I shook my head at the mother/daughter combo. The suntan!

Eliza 01-17-2006 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
Holy crap! I can't believe it's been on two hours! I thought it was only an hour. I swear I'd watch this for another two hours!

Chicago rocks! I loved the two black women bitching at each other.

I had goose bumps a coupla times, I shook my head at the mother/daughter combo. The suntan!

LOL... The tan!! And her Mom was worse than her! Looks like she's going to be back again too... OMG they let Dave through!!!! ???? LMAO I actually kinda liked his song. But he looked like he was posessed.

Lilith 01-17-2006 10:02 PM

Should be fun! 2 sets of twins and sisters

musicman 01-17-2006 10:20 PM

love the auditions - not sure about the season yet

imaginewithme 01-17-2006 10:33 PM

It was strange.....

FallenAngel5 01-17-2006 11:13 PM

I agree with iwm...

dreamgurl 01-17-2006 11:44 PM

My Idol was found and there will never be another Clay Aiken...........actualy that show is begining to get annoying, and i don't have the attention span anymore.

Lilith 01-18-2006 05:48 AM

They showed a lot of the bad stuff and the insults but I'd have liked to have seen a glimpse of the good ones who may make it to the show.

Aqua 01-18-2006 01:02 PM

I actually watched a bit of a it last night. I wish they would have showed more of the good then the bad too. I loved how Dave just shrugged off Simon's comment with a smile and an 'Alright'.

'Can you feel it?'

LixyChick 01-18-2006 06:17 PM

I'm IN!!!!!!!

Mr. Lixy started to protest but I told him it's "the auditions" and he relented. He'll be in all season now. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...gotcha babe!

WTF was that OMG sweet, dark haired 17 y/o kid/guy? Fuckin YUM! Paula was swooning, eh? His eyes knocked me over...and I loved his "crooning". That they told him to update himself was so funny! Harry Conick, Jr. is peeing his pants, I'm sure!

The tan chick and her mom were the talk of the radio talk shows I listen to every day. The "bleeps" were soooooooooooooo fuckin funny. She hardly got an actual word in. Even her song was bleeped for language content. And then for her to get indignant...ROFLMFAO! Would LOVE to be a fly on the wall as she views this at home with friends and family!

The two sets of twins....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

As I said...I'M INNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Where's SS????? She usually checks in on this kinda thread!

Eliza 01-18-2006 08:30 PM

I shot the sherif.... but I did not shoot the deputy.

IIIIIII shot the sherif...... but I did not shoot the deputy. :D
LMFAO.... Okay... I'm in too Lixy. This show is adictive. I LOVE the rock guy in the cowboy hat. Adorable and I like his style.

Lilith 01-18-2006 08:40 PM

He's my new Marty :D