Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What's happening here? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36156)

Cyberdude26 07-28-2015 05:23 PM

So, how's the summer on the voyeuristic front?

dm383 07-28-2015 11:17 PM

Not seen much of her actually, mostly due to the utterly crap weather we've been having not lending itself to the wearing of summery attire!

Did see her in circumstances imilar to the above a couple of weeks ago, but wearing baggy jogging trousers and a thick jacket. That sway of the ass is still there though! :)

DM

dm383 12-23-2015 05:36 AM

Well folks, it's been a looong summer on the Mandy-spotting front, and things don't look like they're gonna get any better any time soon. :(

Mandy's shifts are now totally random (as far as I'm able to work out) and I've yet to time it right to "catch her" so to speak. Evenings/night-time is no better, although I do manage an occasional flash of leg if she's sitting in a different seat!

Betty sighting are equally sparse; very, very few, and what there have been have been very tame. I suspect fun-time may be over . . . .

DM

dicksbro 01-12-2016 04:41 AM

So sad. So many people waiting for news, too. They just don't seem to realize that there's an international array of folks depending on them. :(

dm383 02-12-2016 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
So sad. So many people waiting for news, too. They just don't seem to realize that there's an international array of folks depending on them. :(

Quite so DB, there really ought to be a law . . . . oh, wait! :shock: ;)

Well, still nothing to report a la Mandy; I've given her up as a bad job now. Betty, on the other hand, is a whole 'nother story.

A while ago I noticed an extra car outside Betty's house, and surmised over time that her daughter/in law (I don't know for sure, obviously) and her hubby/partner had moved in. Seen occasional glimpses of daughter (let's call her, oh I dunno - Jill, for simplicity), and she does look rather nice; lovely long chestnut-brown hair, quite busty and, having seen her outside a time or two, very nice legs too!!

Well this morning, the dogs and I are ambling round the road as usual and I spy Betty's living room light on, and see her sitting on her chair. Upstairs is where the action is though, as usual, when I notice Jill has come out of the bathroom and is standing in the upstairs room drying her hair with a towel. Next thing, her hubby comes up behind her (must've goosed her or something, because the towel is suddenly dropped) revealing quite large, firm boobs which he promptly puts his hands over and starts playing with!! :boobs:

Well, as Jill was obviously getting ready for work that didn't last long and she batted his hands away; I can also report that her boobs have a lovely natural swing to them, with nice dark nipples too!

All that happened in the space of about 10 seconds, to let you understand, but it's pretty much made my week! In terms of perving the neighbours ( ;) ) it's made my winter!!

Hopefully, there may be more to report before the light mornings start to appear.

DM

dm383 02-25-2016 05:23 PM

A wee addition to my last post.

Two days go (I know, I'm sorry!!!) it was quite cold when we were out, probably about freezing point or a bit below. Anyway, as we came up to Betty's house who did I spy but Jill, dressed in trousers and a polo shirt, scraping her car free of ice.

Well, it was cold, as I said, and polo shirts aren't noted for their thick material, right? So it was that when she half-turned to look at my wee dog (spaniel) and say hello, I got a good look at her chest; this confirmed she has, in fact, got "nipples like chapel hat-pegs" (as we used to say when I was at school) atop nicely-sized boobs, is way prettier than I already thought, and has a really sweet, round arse in the bargain!

She also wears glasses (spectacles) which, with her hair tied back as it was, gives her a rather sexy geeky-type look, which I find very sexy indeed. I'll be keeping an eye out for her even more in future!! :)

DM

FlirtWithMe 02-28-2016 05:05 AM

DM I think you should walk down my street :nod:

I will leave my light on - just leave a little more time for your dog-walking as you might get distracted by the show I put on for you ;) :horny:

dm383 02-28-2016 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtWithMe
DM I think you should walk down my street :nod:

I will leave my light on - just leave a little more time for your dog-walking as you might get distracted by the show I put on for you ;) :horny:

Sounds good to me!! :booty: :thumbs: :boobs:

DM

dicksbro 05-20-2016 12:36 AM

Surely since 2/28 ... there's got to be more to report on Jill if not Mandy. Inquiring minds what to know. :slurp:

dm383 05-21-2016 12:20 AM

Quote:
Surely since 2/28 ... there's got to be more to report on Jill if not Mandy. Inquiring minds what to know. :slurp:

Not. A. Thing. :(

It's all very disappointing really. It's been light in the mornings for weeks now too, so that's it for another year I reckon.

DM

dm383 11-06-2016 06:11 PM

Well friends and neighbours, it has been a loong summer but the dark wintery mornings are back with us again.

And so is sexy-lady spotting! Nothing much to report on the Betty/Jill front, though I have caught glimpses of both these fine ladies over the summer.

Today was something of a revelation re Mandy, as I've seen nothing whatsoever of her all summer. This afternoon though she exited her front door as I was getting my car sorted prior to walking the dogs, even going so far as saying 'hello' to me of her own volition - most unusual in itself.

But . . . she has obviously been eating better and maybe working out a bit, because she looked stunning! Form-fitting polo jumper and tight jeans highlighted all her womanly bits - which are still extremely womanly I'm pleased to report - and she seemed a whole lot happier, and thus sexier, than I've seen her in years!

I'm not at all convinced this means anything will change on the "ooh, look what I saw" front, but a very pleasant sight all the same.

DM

dicksbro 11-11-2016 02:53 AM

Good to hear that maybe we can continue to keep our hopes up, DM. :wish:

Mark Vieth 11-26-2016 07:53 PM

Well when are we getting the next update on channel DM?

Suffice to say same bat time, same bat channel....

dm383 11-28-2016 02:04 AM

Well timed query, Mark!

Answer is: this morning! Not Mandy or Betty today, but Jill again and in similar circumstances to previous sightings. I noticed the bathroom door was ajar (visible through the landing window if you recall) when it opened wide and out she came. She'd done that toga-style thing with her towel that women do, which leaves (in her case at least) a very nice cleavage for those who are there to see. And I was!

As per usual, a fleeting glimpse only, with no-one to assist in removal of said towel; still a very welcome glimpse into early-morning suburbia! :D :D

DM

dicksbro 11-30-2016 02:53 AM

You certainly chose well in picking your location when you bought your home. :thumbs:

Way to go!

dm383 03-06-2017 01:57 AM

Well folks, here we are, coming to the close of what has been a very disappointing spotting season.

It's 06:40, the dogs and I are back from our walk, and we saw . . . . nothing. Not so much as a hint of skin. Since my last report, such as it was, I've seen Mandy not at all, Barbara sitting in her living room a few times and Jill (clothed) twice, once inside and once out. That last did confirm that, as well as having a sexy body, she is very pretty too (apologies if that sounds a little misogynistic) plus she does have a lovely round butt - very, very nice, in fact! :butt:

So, it would seem that's it for this year. f course, if any other sighting DO occur, I'll let you know! :D

DM

dicksbro 03-19-2017 01:42 AM

Maybe as the weather warms things will pick up. :slurp:

dm383 06-07-2017 01:00 AM

Very unhappy news to report, fellow travellers.

It seems Jill (of the lovely round butt & firm boobies) and her somewhat neanderthal-looking hubby/partner, have moved out! Barbara's little red car has been sitting all alone on the driveway for over 3 weeks now; I was hoping they might be away on holiday somewhere, but alas it seems not.

Sad days. Added to the complete lack of sighting of Barbara, that particular lay-by of life is now closed.

In respect of Mandy, I have seen her a couple of times, last about two weeks ago when she waved to me as I was leaving in my car! Unfortunately, she had a jacket on, but she too does have a lovely bottom which was visible in my rearview mirror for a few seconds.

Man, does she swing that tush nicely! :D :D

DM

dicksbro 07-12-2017 02:47 AM

Sorry about Jill ... most unfortunate. If she only knew the following she had. :(

Anyway, we'll hope to hear more about Barbara. :D

dm383 07-13-2017 01:08 AM

Quote:
Sorry about Jill ... most unfortunate. If she only knew the following she had. :(

Anyway, we'll hope to hear more about Barbara. :D

Sad to report that Barbara also seems to have vanished! :( I have seen neither hide nor hair of her since my last update, though her car was gone once or twice and Jill's was parked outside the house a couple of weekends ago with Barbara's car gone - maybe a mother-daughter shopping trip or something? Don't know, but I'm just now wondering if B has gone to stay with Jill for a while?

Spookily, I'm in the fortunate position to have discovered another fine lady this morning, who I wanted to tell you about. Let's call her, Liz. Now I've seen Liz at close quarters many times, due to the geography of our neighbourhood and my route with the dogs; in fact, I pass her house twice during our morning constitutional. She's about 5'7" or so, fairly slim with long brown hair and quite pretty.

So this morning we're strolling past the little patch of back garden she has, dogs sniffing about as they do, and I've noticed her curtains are shut - usually they're already open when we pass. Next thing I know the curtains are suddenly flung wide open, and there she is! :yikes:

All I can say is, she's considerably better endowed than I'd previously thought!! :boobs: Not huge by any means, but a solid 'B' to 'C' cup and lovely dark nipples. I do love dark nipples, especially on someone as pale as she.

So there we have it. Barely 2-3 seconds glimpse of the lovely Liz and I'm smitten. Here's hoping for some more sightings soon, though I won't be holding my breath!

DM

PantyFanatic 07-15-2017 09:20 PM

Smart. Save holding the breath for better times with Liz. ;)

:licker:

dm383 07-19-2017 01:28 AM

Well, this morning has exceeded my wildest expectations guys'n'gals!

Went past Liz's house as usual this morning, only to see the curtains still closed. OK, that happens from time to time and usually means they're opened by the time we head back. Not today.

Coming up from the park we have to climb some steps then up a fairly steep path which runs along the edge of Liz's back garden. That means I am only about 20-25 feet from her back wall - and windows. AND curtains! Which she proceeded to fling open in much the same way as before, in the same state of undress - Man, she does indeed have lovely breasts! :D :D Quite how I managed not to stare I simply don't know - or maybe I did, not sure! - but I can tell you she has a small mole (or birthmark or something) on the inside slope of her left titty that I'd love to check out a bit closer! Ho hum.

Also this morning, I saw a lady who sometimes walks her two dogs at a similar time to me, and who is much more voluptuously shaped than the other. This lady, whom I think I'll call Hazel, has a white Boxer and a Bichon Frise, neither of which are particularly well behaved I have to say.

Anyway, Hazel is, as I say, a very curvaceous woman, and this morning had a pair of nice, tight jeans and a vest-top on - sadly, her "top" was also enclosed in a fairly heft bra, but not hefty enough to demonstrate that it was a mite colder this morning than she'd originally thought! :eek: :D

As she was walking away from me her butt swung in that very sexy way you ladies have, (much like Mandy, only rounder and, somehow, sexier!) to the point I almost missed my sighting of LIz!!!!!

I tell you, denizens of Pixie-land; this morning, I have been truly blessed! :D :D

DM

AZRedHot 07-19-2017 01:41 AM

And here I thought you were just really dedicated to walking your dogs, and got lucky. Now I see that you're really dedicated to getting lucky in your viewings, and your dogs are a convenient device to that end. :D

dm383 07-19-2017 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
And here I thought you were just really dedicated to walking your dogs, and got lucky. Now I see that you're really dedicated to getting lucky in your viewings, and your dogs are a convenient device to that end. :D

Oh the dogs come first, always. (No, not that way!!) But I'm certainly not going to change my route any time soon that's for sure - I do so love looking at sexy ladies, as well you know! ;) :D

DM

dicksbro 07-29-2017 03:00 PM

This ongoing saga certainly has attracted a Pixie following ... and a well-deserved one at that. :D

dm383 07-31-2017 01:05 AM

Well boys and girls, I had high hopes of catching sight of the lovely Liz this morning, as her curtains were shut when we first passed; to the point I was actually taking more time than I needed to in picking up after the dogs. Sadly, to no avail.

Trundled off round the playing fields, noting on the return leg that the curtains were still shut; "Ha!" I thought to myself, "I could be in luck here."

Nope, resolutely closed they remained. Car present in the driveway when we passed there, however, so either slept in, on holiday or changed shifts (if on shifts at all). We shall see tomorrow.

On the plus side, also saw the bountiful Hazel this morning too; sadly, jackets were required this morning, but only short ones and her butt truly is a sight to behold folks.

Y'know, when I emigrate to the U.S. (yeah, right) I'm going to have a real hard time picking what neighbourhood I'll be walking my dogs in. Any suggestions, ladies & fellow pervs?!?!?! ;)

DM

dicksbro 08-03-2017 04:45 AM

DM, if you do locate a good place ... see if there's two lots? :D

rabbit 08-03-2017 04:46 PM

Loving your work DM, keep the news coming!

dm383 08-16-2017 12:57 AM

Quick update. As far as IK can work out, Liz was on holiday last week and the week before, hence the curtains remained resolutely shut until, well, whenever she decided to get up I suppose! From Monday, curtains open but car gone. Boo!

Mandy; might as well have emigrated to Mars - not seen her at all. The one tiny ray of sunshine is Barbara. Spotted this morning standing brushing her hair at the window, wearing only her bra. Due to the curtain (Damn those pesky curtains, I say!) only managed a couple of quick glimpses, but very nice all the same.

The night are "fair drawing in" as we say over here, so slightly better viewing opportunities are on the horizon!

DM

dm383 08-18-2017 12:58 AM

It seems Liz is something of a wee ninja! Passed by this morning - curtains shut. Needed to wait for one of the dogs - curtains shut.

Down the flight of 9 steps to the level of the fields, turned round - curtains open!! Never heard a thing.

Bugger.

That is all - carry on.

DM

dm383 08-28-2017 12:56 AM

Another day, another .. .. .. disappointment! :(

I wonder if lovely Liz hit the snooze button a time or two this morning, as we were waaaay over the other side of the fields when she opened the curtains today!

From what I could see, still naked when she did - one of us needs to improve our timing!!

DM

dicksbro 08-28-2017 01:53 AM

Oh no ... so near and yet so far. Woe is us that look forward to your on the scene reporting. Anyway, better luck tomorrow. We'll be hoping for you! :thumbs:

dm383 09-04-2017 12:58 AM

Quote:
Oh no ... so near and yet so far. Woe is us that look forward to your on the scene reporting. Anyway, better luck tomorrow. We'll be hoping for you! :thumbs:

Even nearer yet so much further away this morning DB!

Strolling along the footpath looking up at the window from the corner of my eye. Firmly closed. Look away for literally 2 seconds to check the dogs, look back and .. ... .... wide open!

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!!!!!! :hair:

DM

PantyFanatic 09-07-2017 03:16 PM

Sounds like you may have a tease. :)

dm383 09-07-2017 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
Sounds like you may have a tease. :)

I suspect you may be correct - happened again this morning, in very similar circumstances!

:mad: :banghead:

DM

rabbit 09-08-2017 07:54 AM

No question, she's playing with you mate. :D

dm383 09-08-2017 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit

Shush now, you'll burst my bubble! :(

DM

PantyFanatic 09-08-2017 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit

I think that's what he's hoping for.

dm383 10-11-2017 12:59 AM

So here we are, a month later, and nothing other than missed opportunities - or rather, no opportunities.

This week is even worse - or better, if you prefer - as she appears to be off work; no open curtains at all and her car still parked in the driveway when we go past.

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. The real pity is, no-one else is playing at the moment either. :(

DM

dicksbro 10-26-2017 01:31 AM

Very sad. Very sad, indeed.