Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Friendships (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23378)

Sharni 01-05-2005 06:14 PM

Friendships

Curious mind at work again here

Do you find it easy or difficult to make friends? Do you pour out you life story/deep dark secrets immediately or does it take a while to trust? Do you share all of you with your close friends?

cowgirltease 01-05-2005 06:17 PM

I'm a very hard person to get to know. Ask Pegasus. LOL took her 25 years to find out I was bi.

IAKaraokeGirl 01-05-2005 06:47 PM

I have a...personna here...the IAKG personna...and most people would think I was quite outgoing, the kind of person who is "friends" with everyone. In real life, thought, it's quite the opposite. While I might be friendly to others, I do better in smaller groups than in large crowds, and it takes a certain kind of person to "touch" me and allow me to open up to him/her. My true friends? I think I can count them on one hand.

The real-life IAKG is a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kind of girl. I've never been one to hide my feelings, thoughts, emotions--but only share them with the closest of people. Everyone else might know there was something wrong, but have not a clue.

Sharni 01-05-2005 07:00 PM

I tend to be open with all and have many aquaintences...

But for me close friends are few and far between...and even with them i tend to hold something back...i dont mean to...but i think its like a safety thing....to let people close to you is to give them to be ability to hurt you....i dont cope with friendship betrayal well...been there done that shit

I'm a friend who'll be there if ya need me...anytime!....but finds it difficult to accept a return shoulder

I tend to let friendships slip away before they get too close....i know sounds horrible...and most of the time i dont even realise until its too late...

I'm a difficult person....i tend to be a bit of a chameloen...becoming the friend the other wants....but the true me is rarely shown

Not sure my babble made sense there *L*
anyway just sorta thinking to meself there

jseal 01-05-2005 07:10 PM

I make friends slowly.

Cobalt 01-05-2005 07:40 PM

Do you find it easy or difficult to make friends? Difficult, only because I don't talk to people unless they talk first, then I only give them the shortest answer. But if I feel like talking to them then it is a little easier.

Do you pour out you life story/deep dark secrets immediately or does it take a while to trust? Takes a looooong while if ever that I will tell everything about me.

Do you share all of you with your close friends?
No, only what I feel they need to know.

I am not an outgoing person, I tend to keep to my self.

TinTennessee 01-05-2005 07:47 PM

I believe that Sharni and I must be twins..I am very much the same way.

MilkToast 01-05-2005 08:26 PM

I do not make friends easily at all.

I have a decent group of acquaintances (sp?) and a very small group of true friends. Those that are my true friends pretty much know all that there is to know about me. They also know that no matter the time/place if they need something all they need do is ask (and it does not mean that I have seen them in 10 years, once a friend usually you're always a friend). I also know that I could do the same. In many cases I am closer to some of these friends than with my own family members. However, getting to that point takes a good long time.

Cheyanne 01-05-2005 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharni
I tend to be open with all and have many aquaintences... But for me close friends are few and far between...and even with them i tend to hold something back...i dont mean to...but i think its like a safety thing....to let people close to you is to give them to be ability to hurt you....i dont cope with friendship betrayal well...been there done that shit

I'm a friend who'll be there if ya need me...anytime!....but finds it difficult to accept a return shoulder I tend to let friendships slip away before they get too close....i know sounds horrible...and most of the time i dont even realise until its too late... I'm a difficult person....i tend to be a bit of a chameloen...becoming the friend the other wants....but the true me is rarely shown
Not sure my babble made sense there *L* anyway just sorta thinking to meself there

That pretty much describes me except for the chamelon part of it. What you see is pretty much what you get with me. If someone doesn't like it them they aren't worthy any of my time.

Anyone who is my friend understands that I have a tendancy to be hot and cold. It is kinda like a cat.. once I have had enough I am good for a while, but am there when someone needs me to be. :D

PantyFanatic 01-05-2005 09:38 PM

Do you find it easy or difficult to make friends?
Easy.:cool:

Do you pour out you life story/deep dark secrets immediately ………?
Yeah.:cool:

Sure.:rolleyes2

cherrypie7788 01-05-2005 09:54 PM

Do you find it easy or difficult to make friends?
In between

Do you pour out you life story/deep dark secrets immediately ………?
Absoutely not

Some (not all) of them

I get a little anxious in social situations. It takes a special kind of person to make really feel comfortable enough to call them a friend.

Lilith 01-05-2005 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharni
Curious mind at work again here

Do you find it easy or difficult to make friends? Do you pour out you life story/deep dark secrets immediately or does it take a while to trust? Do you share all of you with your close friends?

I make friends easily but I am not quick to trust and I rarely if ever pour my heart out to anyone. I am slow to truly trust someone with my secrets. When I do trust someone I am as open as I know how to be but I don't like to burden others with my issues. I do not handle betrayal of trust or confidences.

jay-t 01-05-2005 10:43 PM

Difficult or easy to make friends--- difficult
life stories, dark secerts----- no way
share with close friends---- not everything
not a person that talks much till I"ve known them for a good while,but a few close friends that I have are valued friends for life

Pita 01-05-2005 11:00 PM

I make friends very easy although I am a better at listening to them then revealing all of my secrets.

Lilith 01-05-2005 11:05 PM

I am loyal and protective of my friends, and you would not want to be the one who fucks with them :D