Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Back after long absence (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37256)

lizH 11-06-2015 02:49 PM

Back after long absence

Hi,

Has it really been 12 years!?! Wow! I've been reading on here sometimes, but not writing.

For a long time, I was in kind of a bad and sexless place. :tear: I wrote some things about my then-marriage, but, alas, sex went away, then everything went away. Then, I married somebody new, another kinkster, with whom I rediscovered things in the past, and was introduced to new and better kinks - and PLENTY of it!

A lot's changed... or, only one thing has changed - everything. I'm still a nonmonogamous bisexual pervert, so that's one thing that has stayed the same. Oh yeah, that and loving smilies. :licker: Yeah, and loving to write erotica.

I haven't been writing a lot though. Sometimes. A little bit. Until recently.

On another site online, I met my muse. :loveshowe Now the three of us :3way: are writing one another about three-way, bisexual, crossdressing :undies:, milky-breasted :boobs:, D&S :spank: fantasies. Yeah, the other two are submissive crossdressers. :shock: :love: Reading over some of the stories, I almost feel like the recent ones are too kinky. For Pixie's Place??? :rolleyes2:

jseal 11-06-2015 03:44 PM

lizH,

Welcome back!

I suggest you post a few of your recent stories and see what feedback you get.

dicksbro 11-07-2015 04:07 AM

Not a bad idea, jseal. Welcome back lizH ... always glad to see the return of members. :wave:

Oldfart 11-10-2015 12:39 AM

Hi Liz. Welcome back.

gekkogecko 11-10-2015 05:30 AM

(welcoming back head bobs) from the lizard.

PantyFanatic 11-10-2015 11:24 PM

I've been MIA myself for a while (not 12 years though :eek: ) but welcome home. :thumbs:

NastyGuy 11-18-2015 02:53 PM

Welcome back!

I love it when people come back after long absences! I took "only" a 10 year hiatus from this place. I was SO relieved that it was still here (and I remembered my password)!

Welcome back lizH! And anyone else who is back after a long break!
:mickey:

lizH 11-18-2015 05:42 PM

Didn't remember my password

I didn't remember my password, although I tried a few that I used around that time. I retrieved the password just fine, and here I am. :cheers:

I just checked your books on Smashwords.... oh my! I got The Three of Us. I can't wait to read it. The first page looks... GREAT!

Teddy Bear 11-24-2015 03:48 PM

WELCOME HOME!

Glad to see you back. :)

rabbit 12-09-2015 07:13 AM

Welcum back!!

:thumbs:

grotochp 12-10-2015 11:03 PM

welcome back its always nice to go escape somewhere sometimes.

Coaster 12-11-2015 06:05 PM

welcome back lizH.... can't wait to read of your adventures!