Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Wtf??? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24434)

Lilith 03-18-2005 08:45 AM

Wtf???

The place where Peterson has been sent to sit on Death Row received 2 calls yesterday from women expressing the desire to marry the murderer. *shakes her head* Why?

osuche 03-18-2005 08:58 AM

To get attention?

Lilith 03-18-2005 08:59 AM

Sure....do death row peeps get conjugal visits?

osuche 03-18-2005 09:06 AM

Actually, I don't think they do. At least not of the conjugal nature....although I think they can si in a room with someone and talk.....supervised of course.

\

.....which,....for some women....might be part of the lure as well. :p No sex, no cooking, and only *short* spates of companionship. :D

imaginewithme 03-18-2005 09:20 AM

I think I'll call to visit..get him alone, wink at him, and kick him in the nuts :nuts:

IAKaraokeGirl 03-18-2005 09:23 AM

I read that article just a few minutes ago on Cnn.com. For some women, the fact that "their man" is behind bars and there is no chance for conjugal visits doesn't matter. However...Ted Bundy married while in prison, and *his* wife *did* give birth. :rolleyes2

WildIrish 03-18-2005 09:44 AM

Didn't one of the Menendez brothers get married in prison too?

I bet $$ is behind it. He writes a book and she gets part of the royalties.

BIBI 03-18-2005 09:57 AM

What better pawn for a person on death row than to have some misguided woman who will keep his commisary coffers full and take all those collect calls? They can handle his web sites, handle donations sent for his appeals and of course help out with appelate issues on his appeals.

Maybe even a book deal can come via his bride....
What better thing for a sociopath than to hava a woman willing to do anything he asks of her without question or anything back in return except the feeling of being needed. Pretty sick but there are many out there who are like this.

wyndhy 03-18-2005 11:27 AM

i think it's one of two things: the bad boy/infamous image turns some women on or it's the "i'll save you" crusade some women seem to thrive on

cbass1976 03-18-2005 11:37 AM

must be on good drugs

thereIam 03-18-2005 09:09 PM

Death wish?

fzzy 03-18-2005 09:30 PM

One of my very best friends fell hard for a prisoner (not death row) but still had many years to fill of his sentence ... I know that one of the things that was really it for her, he basically has almost all of his waking hours to think about what he would like to have with her, all the romantic expressions ... he's just waiting there almost any moment you can make for him ... it can be very seductive for some. The entire time she was "involved" with him I kept wondering "what the heck is she thinking" .... doesn't matter if he's cute, doesn't matter if he romances you with words, none of those things are important if he's not going to be able to BE there in the relationship for you for another 20 years or so, or once he is that you are probably going to be the one supporting both of you, cause he won't be able to find a decent paying job ...... RANT over! :)

lizzardbits 03-19-2005 06:31 AM

Eek!

what is really strange for me is that i have a close relative that his name is Scott Peterson and at family functions he gets sooo much shit because of his shared name. I am glad to report that after some genelogical studies, my relatives are NOT related to that set of Petersons. i feel sorry for my relative, but as far as the other murdering bastard, he can rot for all i care.

BigBear57 03-19-2005 06:38 AM

I'm hoping at least one of these women just wants the chance to get her hands around that bastard's throat. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez

kathy1 03-19-2005 07:19 AM

I swear i'll puke if one of those women say he's really just misunderstood..... and i agree with the money angle theory