Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Smut Games (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   the touch game (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21264)

boilergirl1 07-11-2004 05:59 AM

the touch game

ahh this would be a game where the next poster has to describe where on the body he/she would touch the last poster
how he/she would do that
and lastly please give as much descriptive detail as you can.

Since i am the first i'll be touching myself:
i believe i'll start with my breasts
by tracing an outline around them with just one finger each slowly going in circles inward til i reach my nipples then tease the nips with forefinger and thumb and then pinching both nipples very hard
i don't know about the rest of the women but my nipples are a direct connection to my pussy...which has begun to drip from the attention that my nipples are getting

hope this works out as a game folks here goes..... :jester:

cowgirltease 07-11-2004 12:34 PM

Looking seductively in your eyes then look down at your lips, licking mine . Then tracing your lips with my wet tongue, playing at the corner of your mouth teasing you to open up to me. :slurp:

imaginewithme 07-17-2004 10:43 AM

I would start by leaning her against the back of the couch, standing between her legs, feeling her close to me, licking her lips softly, getting them wet and sucking them into my mouth....I would turn her around and have her bend over the back of the couch, pull her panties down and see her pussy glistening of wetness and have to taste. I would get on my knees behind her, spreading her ass and lick her sweet pussy dry.

(was that ok?)

BigBear57 07-17-2004 11:39 AM

I'd have to start with tender kisses and slowly removing her clothes. Light touches with my fingers over her breasts kissing ever so slowly downward. Lifting her legs from behid her knees I'd move my tongue over her love blossom. Outlining her lips and circling around to slide inside from the bottom. I'd drag my hardened tongue right up through her slit and plunge deep when in the center. Using my lips, I'd nuzzle around her clit as I reached deeper inside. Finally finding my lips pursed around her clit tickling it with my tongue. Ever increasing the pace and pressure on her button hoping to hear that moan of release and feel her juices flow down my chin.

imaginewithme 07-17-2004 11:43 AM

**THUD**

After having my cream on his chin, I would ask him to come kiss me....letting me taste. Feeling him breath so heavily into my mouth as we kissed. He would be able to feel me pressing my body against him wanting more of him inside of me. Wanting to feel him, have him....wanting to give into him completely. As he slides into me the first time it feels so wonderful and I know he will soon bring me to a wonderful climax.

imaginewithme 09-19-2004 01:02 PM

BUMP WOW this game is hot.....

Pita 09-19-2004 04:05 PM

I would start by first kissing her sweet lips then moving down the length of her body with wet kisses and tiny nibbles. Stopping to spend a great deal of time on her lucious breast and erect nipples. Before moving down further to taste her sweet nectar and feel her body respond in just the right way.

imaginewithme 09-19-2004 06:11 PM

I would be melting and not being able to keep my hands still, as I ran them around her beautiful breasts, holding them softly in my hands and pulling at her nipples...reaching down and taking them into my mouth.

kathy1 09-19-2004 06:17 PM

I would have her lying on her back, pushing her legs up with my shoulders, holding her forearms tight to the bed, lean down and run my tongue lightly around her clit, barely making contact.....pressing harder.....around and around and around it till her moans filled my ears and her juices filled my mouth.

imaginewithme 09-19-2004 07:22 PM

I would love to have you on your knees, your face burried into the bed, knees apart, my hands on your hips and running my tongue up and down your wet, glistening pussy.

kathy1 09-19-2004 07:26 PM

I'd love to have you seated in a chair....your legs up and on the chair arms....my hands under your ass, lifting you to my waiting mouth....letting you watch your husband masterbate as he watched us.

imaginewithme 09-19-2004 07:29 PM

gulp....

I want to have you standing up, me on my knees, hands on your hips, pullling your wet pussy to my face, having you grind against me.

kathy1 09-19-2004 07:36 PM

I'd want you on the bed, your hands lightly tied to the corner bed posts, straddle you, take a piece of ice and run it around your nipples, lean down and lick all the melting water running across your soft skin.

imaginewithme 09-19-2004 07:47 PM

As long as you will rub your wet pussy against mine letting our juices mix.

kathy1 09-19-2004 07:51 PM

I'd want to stay straddle your for awhile, grinding against you...with your hands still tied....tease you with the ice, getting your nipples so very hard and them warming them between my lips.