Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fingering (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28147)

Lilith 05-24-2006 05:56 PM

Fingering

I'm not sure if I've discussed it but it's one of my favorite sexual pleasures. I love to see it done, have it done. I truly value a man who can work magic with his fingers. My question is how do you like it? Gentle, rough, gliding, encircling? Focus on the clit? Focus on filling you with fingers? Fisting? Tell me how you like it....

rabbit 05-24-2006 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I'm not sure if I've discussed it but it's one of my favorite sexual pleasures. I love to see it done, have it done. I truly value a man who can work magic with his fingers. My question is how do you like it? Gentle, rough, gliding, encircling? Focus on the clit? Focus on filling you with fingers? Fisting? Tell me how you like it....

Tell me how YOU like it, and I will oblige... ;)

My way is her way.

;)

LixyChick 05-25-2006 04:41 AM

Mmmmmmmmm! Just one of my FAVORITE things!

I love kissing hard and deep as he rams his finger[s] in me...knowing this is how he'd like to be fucking me!

Mmmmmmmmm!

Oldfart 05-25-2006 01:17 PM

Is this to do with the story of the condom which fitted like a glove?

scotzoidman 05-25-2006 01:51 PM

For me, the best part of fingering is that I can find our friend, Mr G-spot, & then actually feel for myself the liquid results...

Aqua 05-25-2006 03:12 PM

My favorite part of fingering a female friend is doing it in an expected (mayhaps public) place. I have a fond memory of finding out a woman I knew was shaved bare by reaching down into her panties and fingering her in the parking lot of the restaraunt where we had just eaten.

wyndhy 05-25-2006 03:21 PM

i like it gentle and fast....both hands please.:D

Salacious 05-25-2006 07:02 PM

Who doesn't love a wo/man with a slow sure hand. One that knows how to touch and tease. One that enjoys the pleasure found and given in exploring the folds and crevices of a lover. The delicate wisp of fingertips down a moist valley of desire, the sudden thrilling delightful tug of the labia folds. The need filled to feel fingers sinking into your pussy deeply. The pump, twist and probe of fingers spreading you open and smearing your wetness. The gentle nudge of a knuckle across an aroused clitoris. Only to be brought to squeals of delight as the grip tightens and tugs. The feel of rousing nipples as ones fingers stroke and plunge, stroke and plunge, stroke and plunge....

Please take your time, build the anticipation.... tease me, give me some and then some more. Draw back and touch gently. Then build again, aburptly take me and surprise me, always keep me guessing what's next.

Hear my breathing, my moans and cooing, hear my pleads, desires and demands... and don't stop. :)

osuche 05-25-2006 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
My favorite part of fingering a female friend is doing it in an expected (mayhaps public) place. I have a fond memory of finding out a woman I knew was shaved bare by reaching down into her panties and fingering her in the parking lot of the restaraunt where we had just eaten.

Damn. I need to eat out more often. :p

imaginewithme 05-25-2006 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua

ooooh I wish that would happen to me!

I loveeeeeee when he slides his finger in realllllll deep and does the "come hither" motion.....drives me wild, makes me moan and spread for more

Salacious 06-03-2006 04:17 PM

I'd add that fingering can also apply to the pink starfish as well.

Lilith 06-03-2006 05:21 PM

It surely did last night ;)

lonelyarmywife 06-03-2006 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Mmmmmmmmm! Just one of my FAVORITE things!

I love kissing hard and deep as he rams his finger[s] in me...knowing this is how he'd like to be fucking me!

Mmmmmmmmm!

Listen to Le Lixy, she speak-a da troof.

Pita 06-03-2006 09:45 PM

I love it too! I like it in many ways. I love his fingers in deep touching my G-spot and making me move up against his hand. I have a very sensitive, tiny clit that normally likes to be babied with soft, wet touches. However, there are those times, like last night, when I'm grabbing his hand and moaning, "Faster, harder!" I really, like it when he gets me riding that orgasm wave where it's like I'm never going to stop.

JassWolf 06-03-2006 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

Let me reply for the women I've known:

Yes.

JW