Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What was your worse Childhood Nightmare? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16577)

exhib_it_all 10-03-2003 12:52 PM

What was your worse Childhood Nightmare?

1 Attachment(s)
What's was your worse childhood nightmare?

This pic really brought me back...

skipthisone 10-03-2003 12:57 PM

I had none....I was a sick fearless bastard even young...Things that go bump in the night get me excited.

Lilith 10-03-2003 12:59 PM

I was an absolutely petrified kid who had horribly vivid nighmares and night terrors well into my young teens due to a medical problem that caused me to stop breathing in my sleep. Here is but a small sample of my list:

Vampires
Dolls that were possessed and come to life
Clowns
Trap doors
ALIENS
Bunnies exposed to radiation
Having a cage put on my head with a rat in it
Shelley Winters
Santa Claus ( threw up and the firefighter's Xmas part every year)
Large dogs
Wild Boars
Snakes

oh shit I am a wreck:spin:

WildIrish 10-03-2003 01:05 PM

Bunnies exposed to radiation? Damn, I just might have a nightmare about that tonight! Sheeeeee-it!

I've always hated clowns.

But by far... my worse and as odds would have it, recurring nightmare was one in which I was being chased by an evil man who eventually ended up shooting me. Nice, huh? "Sleep tight, little man" Gee, thanks Mom! I'll do that. ha ha

Teddy Bear 10-03-2003 01:13 PM

For some reason I had lots of dreams of being chased. I don't remember ever seeing or even knowing who/what was after me but I was terrified and woke up crying many nights.

In high school & college it was a recurring dream of going to class and not being prepared for a test.

Scarlett 10-03-2003 01:22 PM

When I was a child I had the recurring dream that there was a big cat in my house. It was always a lion, tiger or panther in my house trying to get my family. I would hide in the same place behind the kitchen door every time.

darogle 10-03-2003 01:29 PM

I was a pretty fearless little kid too. I always loved watching scary movies and the like. Even when I was 8 or 9 I would sneak out to explore the neighborhood at night.

cowgirltease 10-03-2003 01:33 PM

Scorpions on the floor!!!!!!! I would fly to the bathroom in the middle of the night!!!!!!!:o

exhib_it_all 10-03-2003 01:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Darogle, your avatar reminded me of this one...it was my sister's worst nightmare.

Griz1960 10-03-2003 01:51 PM

worst one, Iwas falling,falling and could never see the ground, thinking it might have something to do witth falling of a roof twice in one day, or mabe when I fell through my uncle roof when we were building his house, someone put the rolled felt over the hole where the chimney was gonna be,, this all happened in on summer when I was 10, it still amazes me that I not afraid of heights figure that one out...

skipthisone 10-03-2003 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
I was an absolutely petrified kid who had horribly vivid nighmares and night terrors well into my young teens due to a medical problem that caused me to stop breathing in my sleep. Here is but a small sample of my list:

Bunnies exposed to radiation

oh shit I am a wreck:spin:

OH!!! Gives me such wonderful thoughts of Twighlight Zone the movie...the evil little kids making his grandpa put his hand in the magic hat.....oh yeah!!!!!

Lilith 10-03-2003 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by exhib_it_all
Darogle, your avatar reminded me of this one...it was my sister's worst nightmare.

They are in pools too:p those were 2 more of mine too:p

PantyFanatic 10-03-2003 02:06 PM

I just told of my child hood nightmares in the “Boobies or Buttttt” thread.

Quote:
I’d dream that my mother was Sophia Loren and the doctor put me on formula.:eek:

BlondeCurlGirl 10-03-2003 03:09 PM

The most vivid nightmare I can remember as a kid was of a huge firey inferno at our house, followed by being chased out of town by an angry mob.

darogle 10-03-2003 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by exhib_it_all

Ok, that reminded me of a fear I did have.....I always worried about a snake coming up through the plumbing! What made it worse was it actually happened to a neighbor of ours!!! Yikes!