Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What's happening here? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36156)

gekkogecko 06-15-2022 06:03 AM

Anything been happening in the last three months?

dm383 06-15-2022 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko
Anything been happening in the last three months?

Sadly, nothing on the dog-walk front whatsoever. Plus, the colleague with the fantastic t-shirt buttons has moved to another post. I'm devastated!

DM

dicksbro 06-17-2022 02:35 AM

Hope springs eternal. Lets hope with the warmer weather that things will begin to pick up one of these days. :wish:

gekkogecko 07-25-2022 06:12 AM

The bad news is, these days, it's too hot for any clothing at all, and everybody's hiding inside.

dm383 07-25-2022 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko
The bad news is, these days, it's too hot for any clothing at all, and everybody's hiding inside.

That was especially true last week, when the temperatures here topped 30C! (That's over 85F) May not sound high to many of you in the states, but trust me when I tell you it's feckin hot for us Scots!! :truce:

DM

dicksbro 07-26-2022 02:13 AM

Wouldn't it be nice if .. instead of hiding inside .. the ladies would instead wear a few less clothes (or a lot less would be even better :D). I remember when ladies were "pitching their bras" so they could nurse in public or simply show off their bodies. Ah, those were the good ol' days! :D :boobs: :D

dm383 09-02-2022 01:10 AM

A quick update. Late getting up this morning (hit the snooze button twice, rather than just once) which meant taking lil monster for her first walk was that bit later too. Which meant .. .. first glimpse of luscious Liz in I can't remember how long!

Wasn't anything much really, just a very brief (like, half a second) of :boobs: as she turned away from the window, but lovely to see all the same! :D

DM

gekkogecko 09-02-2022 09:29 AM

Unexpected, for sure.

dicksbro 09-04-2022 03:30 AM

I think I said it before .. Hope Springs Eternal! :D

Thanks, DM! You're our "eyes" for timely reports! :D

dm383 01-31-2023 01:43 AM

Well now, it's been a while! :)

Hopefully this doesn't disappoint too many folk, because there's absolutely nothing to tell you. I was reminded of this thread due to seeing Barbara in the window where her daughter Jill (moved out - boo!!) used to get dressed in the mornings.

And, as for the others? Mandy next door, who started all this, I haven't actually seen for months and months, maybe over a year! Luscious Liz has also bought a puppy (during lockdown I presume) and so appears to be up before I pass her house .. .. so that's a bust now. And Hannah of the massive boobs? She too has a new pup, to add to the one they bought last year (well, 2021), but I haven't seen her out with them either, only her hubby once in a while. All very disappointing.

On the sexy colleague front, that too is a bit of a let down. Since my colleague with the small tits/big nipples package moved on, just lately we've had a replacement with almost identical name, very similar figure but, as yet, no sign of lovely stiff nips! She did have a slightly loose top on last week, which allowed a glimpse or two of creamy white skin .. .. but that's it.

Sorry for the let-down folks, but here's hoping the advent of two more new female staff soon provides more sexy news to report.

Ciao for now,

DM

dicksbro 01-31-2023 11:46 PM

At least thank you for still looking and for this report ... even if disappointing. Let's hope that as warm weather gradually returns this coming Spring ... things will improve. Remember, "Hope Springs Eternal!" :)

gekkogecko 02-02-2023 07:34 AM

It has happened, and will happen again. Seek, and ye shall find.

PantyFanatic 02-09-2023 12:30 AM

What he ^^ said. :shrug:

dm383 05-10-2023 12:46 AM

Well, still very little (nothing, truth be told) to report.

Except .. ..

.. for the second morning in a row, I met the luscious Liz out with her dog! We progressed to exchanging a few pleasantries today, and it crossed my mind at one point "I've seen your :boobs: " :D :D

Anyway .. a very nice lady, though dog is a Sheltie, and a nippy, yappy one at that. My girl was not a happy pupper!

DM

gekkogecko 05-10-2023 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm383
though dog is a Sheltie, and a nippy, yappy one at that.

So...a sheltie, then.

gekkogecko 10-22-2023 12:29 PM

Seems to have been a very slow summer: well, maybe with later sunrises, you'll get a back-lit peek.

dm383 10-22-2023 02:14 PM

Sadly, there has been literally nothing to report over the summer!

Extremely disappointing I must say, but what can you do?

DM

PantyFanatic 10-23-2023 11:46 PM

You can keep a tight fist on it remembering when there WAS something to report and an eye open for the next time 'history repeats it's self. :boink:

:nod: