Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Big Brown Truck. (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32788)

PantyFanatic 04-16-2008 10:12 PM

The Big Brown Truck.

We've needed a place to share the good news when the brown truck brings us a treat. :)

Today the brown truck brought me a box that has pleased me VERY much. :D I'm looking at ALL our Pixie ladies in CinemaScope, on my new 22" wide screen LCD monitor. :p I should have ordered a few extra key boards. The keys on this one are sticking together and I think it's going to keep happening. :boink:

LixyChick 04-17-2008 04:33 AM

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Does this monitor make my hiney look big?

Oldfart 04-17-2008 05:50 AM

No, but we can get a big look at your hiney.

osuche 04-17-2008 12:26 PM

I got two bottles of wine yesterday from UPS. I guess PF and I should get together - I can supply the alcohol and he can provide a show. ;)

It's good wine, so the show should be :hot:

Teddy Bear 04-17-2008 12:47 PM

Don'tcha just hate it when the keys stick like that!!

Need to steal a 'sneeze guard' from a salad bar and attach it to your puter somehow..... hmmm.... wonder what Red Green would do.

PantyFanatic 04-17-2008 01:47 PM

* kazuntite *:eek:

Teddy Bear 04-17-2008 02:14 PM

LMAO..... I had missed that thread.

Perfect example of why we need 'sneeze' guards.... AND a Shout Box!!!

Thanks PF :)

PantyFanatic 04-30-2008 10:35 PM

Share some thoughts with my friends.

Well it's official. I'm spoiled. :o

I don't notice this beautiful new screen after less than two weeks. I've become so comfortable that everything being right in front of me, so readily readable and next to no scrolling is needed, has become the norm.

I can tell anyone who is pressed for a monitor or is just thinking about upgrading to DO IT. I highly recommend the wide screen format regardless of the size you are considering. It truly makes a difference. The advantage of the additional real-estate on the desk is more real than may be anticipated.

The price of a 19" LCD monitor has closed on the same size CRT and can be on your desk for less than $200 with a little shopping. Looks like it's the only way to go today and I think you will be very happy.

It makes a difference. :thumb:

PantyFanatic 07-13-2008 09:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Today (actually Friday) the big brown truck brought me another treat. :) I got a ring light for my camera and am very pleased with the results of close-up pics. :thumbs:

Lilith 07-13-2008 09:48 AM

Cool! The big brown truck brought me Fraction Bars :hot:

dicksbro 07-14-2008 06:12 AM

The Big Brown Truck brought us AAA maps for our trip to Nashville. One a route map; the other were fold-out maps of Tennessee and Kentucky and Metro Nashville. :)

PantyFanatic 06-10-2010 06:22 PM

The Big Brown Truck is bringing me a super treat that should be here by tomorrow. :line:

Oldfart 06-10-2010 06:26 PM

PF's finally getting his sneeze guard?

Lord Snow 06-10-2010 06:31 PM

I don't really get the UPS trucks. Most of my boxes come USPS instead. I get a lot of stuff from Amazon. Mostly movies, but a few other things. I have two movies and a cd coming.

PantyFanatic 06-11-2010 11:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It came! :line:

I know have the 83 chapters, I mean the complete set of episodes, with the inspired words of the Guru.