Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Nastiest Shit I Ever Put In My Mouth (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15946)

Lilith 08-30-2003 11:29 PM

Nastiest Shit I Ever Put In My Mouth

1 Attachment(s)
OMG!!!!!! I bought this toothpaste that was new here, see below. I swear it was like brushing your teeth with a mixture of shaving cream, fruit punch, and lysol. It just kept making more in my mouth....like I had gone rabid. Just wanted to pass along this consumer safety alert!!!!!

On the upside my teeth have never been cleaner:D

If you have any products you would like to warn people about please feel free to add to the list!

darogle 08-30-2003 11:37 PM

I'll second that...that crap is NASTY!!!!

Lilith 08-30-2003 11:40 PM

I could not get it rinsed out I swear it clung...and I got it on my shirt and I think it took the color out of it:o

Steph 08-30-2003 11:49 PM

Don't ever buy "herbal" deodarant. I bought some on sale at a health food store and it didn't work! It also claimed to help with menstrual cramps. Some kind of rosewater crap. It sucked.

quisath 08-31-2003 12:16 AM

Rallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllphhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omgggggggggggggg earrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll

dicksbro 08-31-2003 04:03 AM

Thanks for the warning on the toothpaste.

LixyChick 08-31-2003 08:47 AM

We used to hike The Appalachian Trail around our parts and so we wanted to be as natural as possible....taking along things that wouldn't harm the environment.....including toothpaste. So.....without ever trying it, we bought this "all natural" toothpaste (the name escapes me now but it had "Tom" in it) and the first time I used it I thought I might puke! It was all we brought with us and so we had to use it, but I considered brushing with deer poop in lieu of having to taste the awful taste of that paste again!

When I read the title of this thread I thought you were gonna ask, what was the worst thing we ever tasted?........and I immediately thought of the time I accidently ate a ladybug! OMG! They are soooooooooooooo bitter!!!! No wonder birds don't eat them! Yuck x 1000!!!!!

Scarlett 08-31-2003 11:07 AM

I bought some of that toothpaste, but haven't opened it yet. Now I am scared to lol

jseal 08-31-2003 11:47 AM

Lilith,

Weird. You'd think they'd test market stuff like that first. Weird #2. What if they did... and the testers LIKED the taste?

Steph 08-31-2003 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
So.....without ever trying it, we bought this "all natural" toothpaste (the name escapes me now but it had "Tom" in it) and the first time I used it I thought I might puke! It was all we brought with us and so we had to use it, but I considered brushing with deer poop in lieu of having to taste the awful taste of that paste again!

I love that toothpaste!! (Also available at health food stores :) )

Irish 08-31-2003 01:04 PM

I've never tried it,but have seen(in Drugstores)a toothpaste,with
the brand name of"Toms of Maine."I noticed it because my real first name is Tom.I imagine,it comes in different flavors.Most brand names do.Its like Colgate,Crest,etc. Irish

lakritze 08-31-2003 01:34 PM

For cleaner,whiter teeth,I use a small amount of baking soda.Kind of a neutral taste but does the trick.Also Tom's of Maine is a pretty good brand,of which I like their Anise flavour the best.

Lilith 08-31-2003 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarlett
I bought some of that toothpaste, but haven't opened it yet. Now I am scared to lol

darogle watch;)~weg~

Scarlett you really should try it. I've been wrong before and just maybe you will think it's marvelous.( I tried to get Mr. Lil to try it all night too...:hot: )

cowgirltease 08-31-2003 02:58 PM

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Oh Lilith you crack me up!!!!!!!!:D :)

gekkogecko 08-31-2003 03:30 PM

Re: Nastiest Shit I Ever Put In My Mouth

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
OMG!!!!!! I bought this toothpaste that was new here, see below. I swear it was like brushing your teeth with a mixture of shaving cream, fruit punch, and lysol.

And is this comparasion the voice of experience?