Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Low-rise jeans with thongs - are you going nuts too? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22020)

jaybee from UK 09-08-2004 04:23 AM

Low-rise jeans with thongs - are you going nuts too?

This is what I'm talking about;

http://www.unc.edu/~juper/thongs.jpg

Maaan, there is definitely something psychoaddictive about this visual combination, the swell of a girls buttocks being accentuated with that horizonatal thong line, and of course the tease of those low rise jeans exposing the upper inch or two of her cleft....

If a good butt is enough to get your blood pumping, well, the thong is the crown that pushes me over the edge. I am RAW from whacking off on this, people, and I'm sure a lot of others are too. I've never felt this way about clothing combo since the days of Biker shorts back in 1990!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need ANOTHER 'cigarette' break - and a hint, I DON'T smoke...

:)

Jaybee.

Lilith 09-08-2004 05:00 AM

Enroll in college day courses and sit in the back of the class. :p

Actually I think this fashion trend is starting to fade in the US.

Pita 09-08-2004 07:50 AM

I think its about the tackiest thing I have ever seen. :rolleyes:

WildIrish 09-08-2004 07:56 AM

Thongs look uncomfortable enough to begin with, but that second girl appears to have hers on sideways!

BlondBabe 09-08-2004 08:13 AM

I'm With Tess....I think it's just tacky.....if underwear were meant to be seen like that, We would wear them outside of our jeans....lol :p :D

Casperr 09-08-2004 08:19 AM

Oh I dunno.... I kinda like it.
It's hinting, teasing.... yet it's not actually showing anything.

On the right lady, I think, it can be real sexy.
Or, as has been mentioned, tacky.

All depends on who wears it and how they wear it.

Also, in that pic it just seemed way to obvious and deliberate. I like getting a glimpse of a thong or something when it isn't thrust out and yelling at me.

I've probably just contradicted myself a few times there, but hey. I'm a complicated guy. :D

CasperTG

Aqua 09-08-2004 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondBabe
I'm With Tess....I think it's just tacky.....if underwear were meant to be seen like that, We would wear them outside of our jeans....lol :p :D

I think you should just forget the jeans. ;)

*Sits back and waits for BlondBabe to start this new fashion trend*

BlondBabe 09-08-2004 11:18 AM

lol Aqua.....I'll get right on that ;) :p

rustler 09-08-2004 12:00 PM

Forget the low rise jeans, just the thong, pair of high heels, long legs, a nice shapely Ass, a slow sensual walk across the room and I am usually ready to agree to almost anything.

texascubfan 09-08-2004 01:38 PM

gotta admit it! jeans a BIG turn on here in Texas. especially those rocky mountain jeans that came out several years ago! hi rise, lo rise, no rise, just doesn't matter!

kngnothen 09-08-2004 02:44 PM

[QUOTE=Lilith]Enroll in college day courses and sit in the back of the class. :p

i am enrolled in college day courses and i do sit in the back of hte class and let me tell u that some days I cannot even try and pay attention to what the teacher is talking about

denny 09-08-2004 05:43 PM

So is there something really wrong about "tacky"?

BlondBabe 09-08-2004 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texascubfan
gotta admit it! jeans a BIG turn on here in Texas. especially those rocky mountain jeans that came out several years ago! hi rise, lo rise, no rise, just doesn't matter!

Yep......however...I pair the thongs UNDER the Rockies.....No pantylines :D

Snake-Mark 09-08-2004 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kngnothen
[QUOTE=Lilith]Enroll in college day courses and sit in the back of the class. :p

i am enrolled in college day courses and i do sit in the back of hte class and let me tell u that some days I cannot even try and pay attention to what the teacher is talking about

Most of the time, it's best if you don't even show up for class. My college has a little community square, and the short skirts and tight tank tops surely make up for missing class.

I knew college had a purpose.... outside of learning, of course :)

wyndhy 09-08-2004 09:30 PM

i'll admit it's sexy as hell but when i see 'em on a 13 year old hangin' at the mall all i can think is: "how the hell did she get past her parents dressed like that?". if the trend is changing, lil, i hate to see what they'll be wearing next. i'm convinced that by the time our daughter hits puberty the standard dress will be underware and a pair of fuck-me heels. yikes!