Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Smut Games (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   the touch game (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21264)

boilergirl1 12-19-2004 07:21 AM

i would then...

help you wiggle your ass against his cock, by placing my hands on your hipsand emphasizing the motion of each wiggle.

Hmmmmmm....this IS making me hot. :drool:

mannis 01-11-2005 01:58 PM

I would unobtrusively ease my knees in between your legs to spread them apart.........knowing that you would be feeling the stiffness of my member between your ass cheeks....while appearing nonchalant to any enquiring eyes.My mental desires would be to raise your skirt.... and knowing you are not wearing underwear,... plunge my member which has no conscience deep into your vortex of delights..........

Winston77 04-07-2005 12:28 AM

Bump How did this get lost

dicksbro 04-09-2021 12:13 AM

Hand (Shake) :D

dicksbro 10-14-2022 02:38 AM

Sorry but you're ^^^^ not my type. :D

txgrneyes 10-15-2022 05:55 PM

Oh baby, your mine to do with as I please?

Oh I would let you sit on the couch with the tv on to what ever you wanted to watch. Although you would have to take off your clothes. I need to see you naked. I’ll sit on the floor on my knees between yours. Then I can reach up and take your cock in my hand. Gently stroke it bring life into it. Alternating hands to keep the movement fresh and different. I look up and watch your face for signs that it feels good. Does it? Does it feel good? Do you like what I’m doing to you?

I lean forward and begin to lick the tip of your cock. I can resist putting it in my mouth. Closing my lips around the head of you penis. I flick my tongue on the tip of your cock. Opening my mouth wider so you can slide deeper into my mouth while I watch you inhale and close your eyes as you lean your head back.

I hear a moan come from your throat and that makes me smile as I suck harder on your cock as I slide it out replacing my hand where my mouth was. With its slickness I stroke it up and down, switch up the speed to find just that right pace that makes you feel good.

You smile at me and put your hand on my head pushing my mouth down to your cock, wanting me to suck you some more. I submit to your will and bring my mouth down and begin sucking you again.

Want me to finish?

dicksbro 10-16-2022 04:06 AM

Sure sounds tempting. :) All your suggestions sound pretty good.

In the great state of Texas, there ought to be plenty of room to "spread out." :D

The Shadow 10-17-2022 08:54 AM

Oh oh oh !!!! Pick me pick me !!!

dicksbro 10-25-2022 02:21 AM

You're picked for a handshake :)

txgrneyes 10-29-2022 06:11 PM

I would show up in time for dinner. Just a sit down dinner with you and your wife. Have good food and some conversation. This would be good....You in?

The Shadow 11-06-2022 07:41 AM

Depend on the conversation …. I can only imagine :D :D :D :D :D

dicksbro 11-08-2022 03:56 AM

Shake hands

pinkFlames 02-01-2023 07:42 AM

I'll grab your hand and place it at the top of my thigh.

gekkogecko 02-02-2023 07:24 AM

You want scritches? Massage? Light slaps? I'll try a little bit of each, see what gets the best reaction.

pinkFlames 02-02-2023 08:03 AM

I'll have all of the above. Then I'll return the favour.