Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tatoos (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6514)

danziggy 04-08-2002 03:06 AM

Bama great tat!! love it.

Pussy Willow 11-25-2002 01:28 PM

I have 2 tattoos, and I love both of them. I have a hawk on my
left tittie and a red feather on my ankle. Neither one of them
really hurt that much.

I say "Go for it !!!!"

vampeyes 11-25-2002 09:32 PM

Thanx PW although I did get one.. about a month after I started the thread.. and I loved it there was slight pain but it was a good pain :D so I am planning on getting more in the future

BlondeCurlGirl 11-25-2002 10:01 PM

Does anyone know of some good sites to find potential tattoos? I've also been considering one for my lower back of a very elegant Geisha...so far all the geisha designs I've found have been very ugly...I want something beautiful! Any site or book suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

hotgirl4u2nite 11-26-2002 02:31 AM

My tat

1 Attachment(s)
Sharing mine.....

hotgirl4u2nite 11-26-2002 02:32 AM

Me again

1 Attachment(s)
Another "view".....

Vintage Vixen 11-26-2002 07:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have 7 tats 2 on each boob.I felt that it was a rush .The outlines
seemed to hurt a bit more than the filling in but i enjoyed it:)

Vintage Vixen 11-26-2002 07:19 AM

Tailbone

1 Attachment(s)
My dagger tat.

Wisper 11-29-2002 10:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have one...its in the middle of my back under my neck **not sure if that made any sense**...i hope the pic i attached works...i love it, it hurt for me, but it was my first one & the only peircing i have are the ones in my ears that i got when i was little so i wasnt used to any kinda pain that wasnt sexual...it was a rush though, im totally addicted, if i had more money id have gotten a couple more by now but....***sigh*** im poor

juiced_up 12-24-2002 10:43 AM

I'd be lying if I said they didn't hurt, have one on each arm, the pain wasn't bad enough to keep me from getting a second one, the outline hurts the worst b/c it is done w/ a bigger needle, coloring in isn't too bad, just be sure that whoever does it is good at it!

legzup2paradise 12-27-2002 11:36 PM

I have a celtic cross on the bone in the middle of my shoulders.. When its on the flesh withought much bone beneath it.. it burns more than hurts.. but on that bone.. and I'm talking the middle of the cross is where your spine crosses your shoulders.. I think it hurt like a bitch.. not that that is going to stop me from continuing to express myself through body ink.. My husband has 6 tats.. He has a tiger on his pec. that he claims only hurt when they got near the nipple.. a dragon on one bicep.. not bad.. 2 large tribles wrapping his bicep with the thickest parts on sensitive skin and even that he said wasn't bad.. He also has a cross on the other bicep and flames circling his wrist and he said none were bad.. It depends on your pain tolerance.. The problem I had was that I psyched myself out because I expected it to hurt bad.. If I had went into it saying hey what the hell.. lay forward and enjoy the ride it probably would have been much better... The best part... The alchahol swab at the end.. cause that skin gets HOT!!!

Irish 12-28-2002 11:01 AM

BCG---On your computer,write in tattoos.Then hit search.There are many sites,but any reputable tattoo artist,will design whatever you want.I have three and I told the shop owner,what I
wanted for the last one.He drew it out&I OK'd it.He drew it on a transferable paper & put it on my arm to get the placement.I had
a chain drawn around my left biceps.The chain links are outlined
with a dark color.The lnks are then filled in with green. Irish
P.S.They don't hurt!There is a slight stinging sensation.

morrigan 12-29-2002 04:29 AM

Tats!

Welcome to your new addiction. I am glad you got your tattoo. I can't wait to get my next Tat! They are fun, and Sexaaayyyy!:p

Brunettesgirl 12-30-2002 08:13 PM

I've been talking about getting one for years now, just not brave enough so far, lol, but now I'm feeling I'm missing something by not going for it after listening to you.