PDA

View Full Version : BBW & Friends

MsJenn
08-01-2001, 11:38 AM
Just wondering...How many other BBW are out there, and how many guys are into the curvier lady? I haven't seen a thread like this yet. Then again, I'm very new around here and I'm sure I've just over-looked it.

Would love to hear from the ladies as well as the guys. ;)

Boz
08-01-2001, 11:48 AM
as i really don't have a specific "type", i have truely found great pleasure being with BBW. one might say that my eyes and groin lead me in that direction more times than not, now.

thanks for the post
l.
boz.:yellghst:

MsJenn
08-01-2001, 11:57 AM
Good to hear from ya, Boz. I hope to run into you again. ;)

Karlos Fandango
08-01-2001, 02:11 PM
Hiya i suppose you could say im a BBM, I am very much into BBW, i am myself a little cuddly, but i do take part in rugby so i would say that i have a rugby players Physique with a little extra padding LOL. Helps me recover from all the ruff and tumble LOL. I have a had a my last Girlfriend was i suppose a BBW, she was very good looking. I have a great attraction to bbw they are so pretty and most of the time the most caring too.

So any english BBW looking for a good time drop me a line

Love you all

Dunchad
08-01-2001, 06:42 PM
Nothing is better than a curvy woman. Look through all the threads, there are a few and they are sexy too.

Sharni
08-03-2001, 01:30 AM
I'm a BBW....nice to meet you MsJenn :)

Gyzsmo
08-03-2001, 02:22 AM
Me too, me too, me too !!!! I'm cuddly ... and cute (I think!) .... nice to know that there are other BBW's on board and to know that not everyone is looking for the perfect size 10 :D ....

Thanks for the thread ... made my day!!!

Gyz

Dunchad
08-03-2001, 02:29 AM
So when might we get to see a pic of MsJenn or the mysterious Gyzsmo? :D

Gyzsmo
08-03-2001, 10:51 PM
Wellllll ... the mysterious Gyzsmo has no one to take any photos of her ....

~lifts her eyebrow at Dunchad and pouts~, "any volunteers?" she asks with a cheeky little grin .....

:D Gyz ....

Dunchad
08-03-2001, 10:59 PM
Would love to take your pix Gyz.... But we would need a camera too I think. :D :p :yellghst:

hotmama
08-06-2001, 04:35 PM
MsJenn,

I'm also a BBW but probably moreso than others. I like the fact that so many guys are attracted to us, though. I personally love BBM's or would if I got the chance. (wink, wink) Thanks for the observation.

BrightEyes
08-06-2001, 04:46 PM
What part of Texas are you from hotmama?

I love Texas..especailly Corpus Christi, Ingleside, you know..all the Navy men down there and all....Then again...Texas has a lot of military stations down there....

hotmama
08-06-2001, 04:56 PM
I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Born and raised. But PUHLEEZE don't ask me about the Cowboys. I hardly ever get to the coast, but it's beautiful. Actually, everything in Texas is beautiful, you know? Thanks for asking.

BrightEyes
08-06-2001, 04:59 PM
Oh sista...you sooooooooo got that right about every thing being beautiful in Texas..

If I may be so bold in saying...GOD BLESS TEXAS...

There are some FINE looking men down there...

Dunchad
08-06-2001, 05:20 PM
Okay so there are two BBW's here that have my interest. So do we get the pleasure of gettting a pic of either of you lovely ladies? :)

Finn
09-04-2001, 09:54 AM
is there anything else than BBW? Not 4 me anymore... once u go big u wont go small :)

Babydragon
09-13-2001, 12:22 AM
Hey Babe, I am a 25yr old BBW in N. California. I am glad you started this thread

honey_pot
09-13-2001, 10:52 AM
its so nice to know that i'm not the only BBW to use pixies:)

i was very scared to post my pics incase i got bad replys:( but i

must say a big thanx to u all who made me feel so welcome and

relaxed yr all great

xxx-honey-pot-xxx

Glyndwr
09-15-2001, 02:08 AM
Hi all

I've just been scrolling throuh the thread and wondering why we all use labels, I love to see the female form in any shape or size.
Look at art through the ages, Reubens painted models that now would be "BBW" but are really beautiful and were considered the epitome of female chic at the time. It is only the media that promotes thin people.

~climbing down off my soapbox~

I know we are all different and each has personal preferences but that's what makes life interesting.

......and of course if any ladies of any build want to share their pics with the rest of us I can always promise a positive reaction ;)

Prophet Reality
09-17-2001, 08:27 PM
I agree with Glyndwr, I don't know why there are labels. Except that society deems it so. I think that the human body is the most beautiful pieceo f machinery ever created.

Now I prefer the female body over the male. But that is neither here nor there. So if any of you gorgeous, and naturally beautiful woman want to sahre your bodies... Please do so. I can guarentee the most positvie of comments from yours truly.

Finn
09-18-2001, 12:54 AM
Ok, here are many BBW lovers, and some shy BBW:s! Post pics and let us enjoy U? Love to see U ladies

Babydragon
09-19-2001, 11:16 AM
Everyone says the want the pics...but no one has offered thiers also. Ill give up mine 1. if someone tellls me how...haven't quite figuered this out yet

Sharni
09-29-2001, 03:28 AM
I've posted as you may know....;)

But agree...would like to see more of us post....so come on all you other BBW....show the ones that enjoy us our stuff...:D

Sharniqua
BBW and proud of it

Nubian
09-29-2001, 06:59 AM
I too would love to see more BBW posts. There is nothing so sexy as a woman who's comfortable with herself. Besides enjoying the raw sexiness of you pics Sharniqua, I love the way you (and your hubby) are so open and comfortable with your sexuality. Thanks for sharing.

PJH
09-30-2001, 08:02 PM
I've got to agree, I've never understood why women allow themselves to be conned by the fashion industry when most(?) men prefer a woman to look like a woman and from what I've seen of the BBW's who have posted they are undoubtedly ALL woman.

Nubian
10-01-2001, 12:08 PM
Couldn't agree with you more PJH, couldn't agree with you more.

--- from what I've seen of the BBW's who have posted they are undoubtedly ALL woman. [/B][/QUOTE]

justaguy
10-02-2001, 08:05 PM
love em, nothing better.

Aqua
01-21-2002, 04:47 PM
I like all sizes but...
Just thought I'd add I love, and prefer, a woman with curves...
Sharniqua's pics are some of my faves here! It seems as if there a lot of guys here that appreciate a full figured, curvy woman...
so if you can... please let us get a look at you....
;)

BUSTY_BI_WENCH
01-30-2002, 08:55 PM
Here's some of my pics on my homepage
http://community-1.webtv.net/BlazinBabe39/doc
I'm a 41 yr old BBW and Lovin Every Minute
Of It !!!

Nubian
01-30-2002, 10:11 PM
Hubba, hubba, hubba ~drooling~. Great pics...and loved the tattoo by the way.

BUSTY_BI_WENCH
01-31-2002, 11:26 AM
Well thanx so much for the compliment;) I guess you mean the dagger tattoo,well thats my favorite also .I love the spot its in and i think it looks really good with the tan line lol.:)

DickWad
01-31-2002, 06:33 PM
Your Web page is great. Wish there was about 10 more pages,,,,,,,,LOL. Love the fine lines of a BBW. Thanks for the view.;) ;)

Nubian
01-31-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by BUSTY_BI_WENCH
Well thanx so much for the compliment;) I guess you mean the dagger tattoo,well thats my favorite also .I love the spot its in and i think it looks really good with the tan line lol.:)

That's the one. I too love the placement. It draws one's attention to that absolutely scrumptious derriere.

Irish
01-31-2002, 08:08 PM
I agree with everything that Glyndwr said about labels.I just wish
that he would invest in his own soapbox.Mine is going to break with the combined weight of two people on it.I'm too old to get
down everytime that he wants to use it.I would use my milkcrates
but Oldfart already USES them.Maybe we could use a converted
pickle barrel. Irish

Finn
02-01-2002, 03:56 AM
great ass busty... wery yummy, would like to bury my face there. more boob pics would be nice *drooling*

QTPie
02-02-2002, 07:15 PM
Welllllll... ok, I guess if this thread doesn't convince me to post my hubby's favorite pic, nothing ever will!! ;)

Here's to all you BBW breast lovers!! :p

DW... the moment you've been waiting for hun!!! :D

Nubian
02-02-2002, 07:21 PM
Oh, Lordie! I think I done died and gone to heaven!

Sharni
02-02-2002, 07:22 PM
You have beautiful boobs.....be proud of them :p

DickWad
02-02-2002, 08:23 PM
Way to go QTP! :D Definitely a pair to be proud of. Glad you decided to share your beauty with us. :D :D

scotzoidman
02-02-2002, 10:48 PM
Beautiful first pic, QT - I can see why it's hubby's favorite!

Finn
02-03-2002, 05:10 AM
WOOOHOOO, great boobs. u and sharni should rub them against eachothers, with me between them :p

sxxxy14u
02-04-2002, 11:44 PM
ok...at the risk of seeming a little ignorant here...I have a question.

WHAT THE HELL DOES BBW STAND FOR???

I guess you could say I've lived a sheltered life....lol
Although, from the pics I've posted in here since I joined, I guess that statement is a little laughable. Just call me the not-so-innocent innocent from the sticks! lol

scotzoidman
02-05-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by sxxxy14u
ok...at the risk of seeming a little ignorant here...I have a question.

WHAT THE HELL DOES BBW STAND FOR???
As I understand it, Big Beautiful Woman/Women

White Tigress
02-05-2002, 02:40 PM
Yes Scotz, that's what it stands for.

Tigress

sxxxy14u
02-05-2002, 06:27 PM
thanks so much for clarifying that for me! I guess you could say that I've wondered about that for a while...but didn't want to sound like a dumb blonde and ask. But I figure that no question is stupid, as long as you learn from the answer!

Irish
02-05-2002, 07:23 PM
Sexy14u---Learn to live with the"Dumb Blonde"catagoration!
I've heard that all my life.I am blonde and both of my daughters
are blonde.I still e-mail them blonde jokes whenever I run across
one.Just take it jokingly.My daughters certainly are not stupid.
Irish
P.S.I hope that I'm not either.

sxxxy14u
02-05-2002, 11:37 PM
no need to worry Irish...I don't think of myself as a dumb blonde. I just don't want to seem like one either when asking questions that others may think are a little "stupid" (for lack of a more fitting word). I guess it's a built in defense mechanism...stemming from years of ridicule growing up in a small town and not being part of the "in crowd".

Anyway...I'm rambling. I just wanted to say thanks for answering my question without judgement. It's hard to find that in today's world.

:)

scotzoidman
02-06-2002, 01:18 AM
I guess it's a built in defense mechanism...stemming from years of ridicule like being a smartass, comes from the same thing... if ya don't ask, you'll never learn... glad to help

Irish
02-06-2002, 07:58 AM
Sxxxy14u---Just remember that(my father always told me)the
"stupidest"question that you can ask;is the one that you don't
ask.If you don't know how are you going to find out?O.F.-You may
have to help me.My soapbox is going into overload! Irish

Aqua
02-07-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by QTPie
Welllllll... ok, I guess if this thread doesn't convince me to post my hubby's favorite pic, nothing ever will!! ;)

Here's to all you BBW breast lovers!! :p

DW... the moment you've been waiting for hun!!! :D

Way to go QTPie!!! Very nice set you have there! Thanks for posting... ;)

QTPie
02-08-2002, 01:14 AM
Thanks Aquaman ;) glad you enjoyed!!

blk cat
02-12-2002, 01:14 PM
Why is it that BBW women invariably have Beautiful faces

txgirl
03-18-2002, 06:16 PM
Ok, this is my first official post. I decided to join this thread (albeit a little late) because I, too am a BBW. (I'm 21 and from Texas.)
Yea for BBW. That's it!

Sharni
03-18-2002, 10:17 PM
Welcome to Pixies txgirl

I'm BBW too....Hope to hear more from you...catchya around the forums :)

Grumble
03-20-2002, 05:17 AM
well being an Aussie I thought it stood for Bloody Big Woman LOL

However Beautiful Big Woman is most often true.

I loved those magnificent breasts QT thank you but I must say that it is the sexiness in the person that is the most important.

I appreciate just as much a small but shapely breast such as xanne and petunia, and the breasts of Sarriah and SFC have their own attraction.

All the women that post in here are sexy and it is great that you share with us.

Nice Guy
03-20-2002, 05:23 AM
I find BBW very attractive. I personally like bigger ladies mainly cause I'm a big guy. You ladies will always find me looking in your directions.

kiwi15
03-22-2002, 04:01 AM
blk cat. It's simply that that they are beautiful. They aren't just BWs. In my experience, BBWs (whom I adore) who are OK about their size are loving, caring and VERY raunchy. So, to all you closet BBW's out there, I say cum out - and be appreciated for who you are. I don't see too many negative comments about BBW's in this thread. I'm sure it's not Pixie people being polite, we all luv ya all.

Tyson911
03-24-2002, 01:32 PM
I'm not a big bloke myself, but I love BBW. They arent fake like barbie dolls. Love to see some pics.

Bobz
03-24-2002, 07:01 PM
I love curvy women. It also seems to me that larger ladies enjoy sex far more than slim women. And that is an incredible turn on.

vampeyes
03-25-2002, 01:09 AM
Wow ! Wish I would have found this thread sooner.... (I'm still trying to get caught up.... so many great things here)

I am most definitely a BBW and it is awesome that there are more here and even better all the men who appreciate us!!!!

Just when I think Pixies can't possibly get any better ....I read the next post :D

kelrn
03-26-2002, 12:06 PM
Welcome Ms Jenn. I enjoy talking to BBWs, often fine me in yahoo chat rooms for such. Please feel free to check my profile and PM me if you ar so inclined. Again welcome aboard
kelrn

Sugarsprinkles
03-29-2002, 06:34 AM
Great thread!!
I, too, am what would be considered BBW. (Why does saying that make me feel like this is an AA meeting?? LOL) Except that I don't particularly feel beautiful. Maybe I'd feel different if I'd been "fluffy" all my life. Well, I guess I have been, but just not *this* "fluffy". At the size I am now, I feel very decidedly UN-beautiful. You definitely won't see any "nekkid" pictures of me!! Uh-uh...no way Jose`!! Not the way I look these days. Fully clothed...maybe. I'm trying to lose, but it sure as hell isn't easy! Damned difficult is more like it. That's not to say I'm not just as "raunchy" and don't enjoy sex as much as a BBW who is completely comfortable with her size. I just don't want my size to be the primary consideration, one way or the other. Hope you understand what I mean and that I don't sound bitchy, because I sure don't want to be thought of that way.
But it sure is good to know that I'm not alone here and also very surprising to learn which other gals here are also "chubby". I never would have guessed. I don't feel quite so alone now.

legend
03-29-2002, 08:29 AM
oh come one sugarsprinkles.....i bet if you post some pics all of us here will make you feel very beautiful and sexy.....hell we'll probably leave you feeling like a goddess like the other women here :D

Irish
03-29-2002, 08:34 AM
Sugarsprinkles---As I've said before:Different strokes;for different
folks.I;and many males; that I know;like larger women.Not fat but
meaty.That old saying of:The closer the bone;the sweeter the meat."is a fallacy to most of the guys that I know.There is such a thing as"proportionate to you're size."I want a woman;not a Biafrin(SP) refugee!Don't worry;the scrawny models in the magazines are just that;models in a magazine! Irish

Sugarsprinkles
03-29-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Irish
Sugarsprinkles larger women.Not fat but
meaty..There is such a thing as"proportionate to you're size
Irish

See, that's where the "problem" lies. I'm not fat, just too damn short!! For my weight I should be 6'7".....:eek:
THAT's why I don't feel beautiful!

But I really do thank you and legend for your kind words.;)

legend
03-29-2002, 10:10 AM
sugarsprinkles - you must have been good when you were a girl and got patted on the head....that's what made you short :)

Irish
03-29-2002, 10:26 AM
Sugarsprinkles---I don't know who decides what you should weigh by how tall that you are!There are different bone structures
They are divided up into something like Slim,Medium,and large.
I am 5'10" but I weigh approx.214lbs.I have what would be calleda Medium or Slender bone structure.I work out almost everyday.Muscle weighs more than fat and believe me;I'm not fat.
When I was in the Armed Forces;they had what they called the
Kennedy Fitness Plan.You had to do so many situps,pushups,etc.
and weigh;so much;by you're height.My Italian buddy was the same height as me.His bones probably weighed as much as my
body.He had to go to the Gym;one night a week and one weekend day until his weight got down to that standard.He made
it but he looked like he was dead.His body was way to skinny!So
much for standards.Hope that I didn't bore you but that is how
foolish those ratios are. Irish
P.S.My soapbox is getting worn out!

vampeyes
03-29-2002, 11:46 AM
Sugarsprinkles -

Speaking from the same side of the fence here ......... I am a BBW and yes I am just that beautiful. I have always been a big girl and have always known that I was beautiful. There will always people who don't share my opinion but thats thier right. You have to love yourself and be secure with who you are!!! Screw everybody else. And I have to say the guys (and a few girls) here are all great!!!! I posted pics and got a wonderful response. I am not saying that you have to post pics here - many don't and enjoy it just the same. I am just saying don't let someone elses version of "beautiful" make you feel like you are any less of a beautiful woman.

O.K. Irish sorry bout stealing the soapbox (oops I think I bowed it in a little in the center LMAO)

Irish
03-29-2002, 12:01 PM
vampeyes---That's what it is for!You must be really heavy!It doesn't bow with my approx.214lbs. Irish
P.S.If you put your weight on the sides;it doesn't bow as much as if you put it all in the middle.You have to use "technique."

vampeyes
03-29-2002, 12:05 PM
DOH!!! Ok I will definitely remember it for next time !!!!!!

souls_cry2000
03-29-2002, 12:45 PM
People I've also enjoyed the company of BBW but it's not the size/weight thing that should matter. I've dated individuals who ranged from 4'-6' from 96lbs-290. I'm in love with a goddess she is beautiful on so many levels.

Everyone here knows or has found the truth it's all in the attitude. Beauty and sensuality are states of mind. The physical is a big factor but the attitude is the clincher. If a person is beautiful on the outside but an asshole on the inside that's how they'll look to others.

Sugarsprinkles
03-29-2002, 01:26 PM
Thanks all for the kind words and encouragement.
Irish, I'm not going by any particular chart or weight table....just a feeble attempt at a joke.:( I get depressed when we watch sports and they give the ht. and wt. of football or basketball players and these huge guys weigh less than I do.

Ok, the moment of truth here....I am 5' 3/4" tall and weigh around 275. That's too much....not just appearance-wise, but health-wise too. But appearance can be very discouraging. The closet in our bedroom has full-length sliding door mirrors and it makes me sick to see myself nude. I've gained a bit over 100# since we got married....about 70# of that since the last baby.
I don't want to be skin and bones, I just want to look "normal". :(
;)

Irish
03-29-2002, 01:45 PM
Sugarsprinkles---First we have to decide WHO establishes what is
normal.By most of the'normals' standards;I don't want to be
"normal" and am proud not to be!On the subject of health;I have done some research on that;being Diabetic!From what;I have read;it would behove you to change your weight because of the longterm damage that is done to your body;inside&out!Too many
people use these fad diets.They lose a bunch of weight immediately.Then they gain it right back.It is water weight.Unless
you change your lifestyle;it is all for nothing.I don't want to workout many days.You have to make yourself do it.It's an easy excuse to say:I didn't do it yesterday so I won't do it today!You have to make it a habit.The end results are worth it. Irish
P.S.My soapbox sure is getting a workout today.I may just become a preacher.On 2cd thought,most of them are celibate and
I'm not partial to little boys;so forget it.

Sugarsprinkles
03-29-2002, 02:12 PM
Yes, I know. If for no other reason than my health, I NEED to do this. I am having problems that my dr. says are from "poor circulation". I am trying but not having much success. Also some physical strain is difficult due to the fact I've had both my knees replaced since '97. (Gee, don't I sound sexy???:eek: ) I'm seriously considering stomach stapling surgery, but my dr. is against it. So where does that leave me??? Up the creek without the proverbial paddle, I guess. :confused:

Ophelia
03-29-2002, 02:52 PM
Sugar -

Baby...don't fret! I could share some stories with you regarding your quandry. Feel free to PM me. I've been in your shoes...and your body. I'm no weight loss expert, nor do I believe that people have to be thin to be beautiful...I'm fucking sexy...and I have soft curves at every corner!!! :) Let's chat!

Ophelia

P.S. What I'm trying to say is that it's a battle that starts on the inside.

Irish
03-29-2002, 02:59 PM
Sugarsprinkles---I'm glad that your Dr. is against it because so am I.Just put your mind to it and MAKE yourself excercise and cut down on your caloric intake.It can be done.I cut out smoking over
25yrs. ago and alcohol over9yrs.9 1/2 mo.ago.I am an alcoholic.In
case you didn't know;5-6small meals are better than 3 big meals.
Portion size makes a difference.I cut out my protein shakes and
MRPs;for SlimFast Powder with skim milk.You can buy the big cans of powder at wholesale stores(BJs,etc.)The cans are much bigger and less expensive than the ones that Wal*Mart,etc. have.In the
premixed cans:Wal*Mart has a brand under the store brand of
Equate;that is a much better buy.Approx.$1.00 a 6-pack.Just some money saving hints.I lost over 20lbs.,just by using the Slim
Fast over the protein.Diabetic Diatician suggested! Irish
P.S.My wife told me something that made sense.She told me that I didn't gain the weight in a week.Don't expect to loose it in one.

Sugarsprinkles
03-29-2002, 03:12 PM
Yes, I know it will take time. I definitely didn't gain it all in a week or month and can't expect to lose it that fast either.
What really ticks me off, is that I don't eat 3x a day. Usually just 2x and not that much at a time. I'm not a food junkie like some people might think to look at me. I've almost completely cut out soda (reg. and diet) and drink water most of the time.
Back in '83 I lost about 60# by taking in just 1000 cal. per day. Went from 266 to 215. Kept it off for 4 years. But then we had a housefire in '87, had to live in a motel for 3 mos. and eat all meals out. Gained it all back and more besides and haven't been able to do it again.:mad:

Murphy
03-29-2002, 04:30 PM
Sugarsprinkles -
After our daughter 6 years ago, my wife went up to almost 300#. She was like you, a very beautiful person trapped in a (to her) ugly body. After several "fad" diets, she finally had her OBGYN do some checking. Turns out her ovaries had gone haywire and had to come out, during the surgery it was discovered that her uterus had a tumor, so it came out too. She slowly started loosing some of the weight, but then she got Diabetes. Not surprising, as she had gestatic diabetes during the pregnancy. After getting her settled on glucophage and diet, she has reduced to a cuddly 185, and i am very happy with it.
What I'm trying to say is have EVERYTHING checked. If you aren't wolfing down the calories, there is some other, medical reason you have excess weight. Please get tings chcked out, it would be very sad to loose such a beautifull member of these posts!
*HUGS*

Finn
03-30-2002, 03:14 AM
why aren´t u women posting pics here? all we that LOVE u BBW:s are drooling over the thread name...

crazybrit
03-30-2002, 11:53 AM
Here's one me showing my worst side (my opinion). Do I qualify for this thread?

crazybrit
03-30-2002, 11:54 AM
anyone know why my picture doesn't show in my post?? many thanks

crazybrit
03-30-2002, 12:00 PM
ok, think I've got it now!!!!

do I qualify??? :confused:

crazybrit
03-30-2002, 12:01 PM
?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazybrit
03-30-2002, 12:05 PM
is this any better???? :confused:

Finn
03-30-2002, 01:31 PM
well, u are beautifi, u are a women... could be bigger ;) nice saggy tits! wery nice, thanx

crazybrit
03-30-2002, 03:03 PM
sorry I'm not big enough. won't trouble you all any more.

Murphy
03-30-2002, 03:19 PM
Hey Crazybrit!
Bother me! Bother me!
Send more, you're gorgeous!
I could snuggle and suckle you all night, then have taco for breakfast...or was that a shaven puss in pic #1?

Sharni
03-30-2002, 05:42 PM
Well done!!

Another one of us BBW coming out at Pixies :)...I'm coming to realize that there are quite a few of us out there...

Thanx for sharing crazybrit..

mindboxer505
03-30-2002, 06:20 PM
Crazybrit, you are beautiful to me.....dont think you aren't!!! i just loved the full nude shot.........just a bit lower and id been pixified to the max!!!!!as is, im still in pixie heaven from your pics.....and all else i can say is more more more.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

axe31
03-30-2002, 06:48 PM
hi i fall for a persons smile to see there face light up with
joy a persons size is not the point
i my self when was younger was very thin thro illness
but bigger now still not 100% ok with my body
so working on my self esteme first i see the bbw do not
have that trouble all women are beutiful

Irish
03-30-2002, 07:29 PM
crazybrit---I know that this isn't the thread for it but sorry to hear
of the Queen Mothers death!
With all of the people gathering;why don't they just send out invitations for an IRA Terrorist suicide bombing?Sorry;first thought;but I know how these people think! Irish

Karlos Fandango
03-31-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by crazybrit
sorry I'm not big enough. won't trouble you all any more.

Keep bothering me please, i think your abosulutly georgeous. :)

Karlos :)

RandyGal
04-02-2002, 01:04 AM
Another BBW here. :)

Have taken a few pics with my digital camera but would be too shy to post 'em I'm sure. (too shy or too old! either way.) :lol

Murphy
04-02-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by RandyGal
Another BBW here. :)

Have taken a few pics with my digital camera but would be too shy to post 'em I'm sure. (too shy or too old! either way.) :lol
Don't be shy, I'm sure the other gentelmen and myself would welcoome your pics, and alot of the ladies too...

Remember - "You're only as old as the people you feel"

Looking foreward to your future posts.

Finn
04-02-2002, 10:13 AM
mee toooooo

Murphy
04-02-2002, 10:23 AM
Finn-

If your x looks like that, why's she your x?

Sugarsprinkles
04-02-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Murphy

Remember - "You're only as old as the people you feel"

Looking foreward to your future posts.

I have to agree with Murphy here....don't let age influence your decisions to post or submit pictures.
Right now, I suspect I'm the oldest female on the boards and I'd love some company. I enjoy all the posts from the young ladies, but sometimes there's just an age-gap or generation-gap if you prefer, that makes what I may want to reply seem totally out of date. So sometimes I just read and keep my mouth shut so as not to embarass myself or unintentionally offend anyone.

RandyGal
04-02-2002, 10:38 AM
Usually I am the oldest at places I visit.

Nice to be a young babe for once Sugarsprinkles...but not by much.

I will be 47 in Sept.

:D

Murphy
04-02-2002, 10:45 AM
Usually I am the oldest at places I visit.

Nice to be a young babe for once Sugarsprinkles...but not by much.

I will be 47 in Sept.

:D

old AND hairy??????
Lemme see, lemme see!!!

As I said before....Beauty is all of what we are, not just skin deep.

RandyGal
04-02-2002, 10:49 AM
you two begging is HARD to resist.

I'll keep thinking about it as I do have several nice little cropped pics I could share.

*insert terrible blush here*

Sugarsprinkles
04-02-2002, 10:56 AM
Down Murphy.......down boy!!!! Easy boy!!!

Murphy
04-02-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Sugarsprinkles
Down Murphy.......down boy!!!! Easy boy!!!
Help! I've risen and I can't get it down!

RandyGirl:

you two begging is HARD to resist.

Begging? Nay, pleading....
(pardin of I misquote the following:
"Age cannot wither,
Nor time her beauty fade.
Where most women please,
She her love satiates."

RandyGal
04-02-2002, 11:09 AM
it's so hard to decide IF I were to post......

like....

eenie meenie miney moe....
boobs (well, more like nipples) or fur, boobs or fur???

Tough to decide. Hm......anyone gonna help me with this decision?

Murphy
04-02-2002, 11:19 AM
it's so hard to decide IF I were to post......

like....

eenie meenie miney moe....
boobs (well, more like nipples) or fur, boobs or fur???

Tough to decide. Hm......anyone gonna help me with this decision?
Why choose? Boobs AND fur. I'm not picky...

(Oh please Den Mother, PLEEEEEEASE):D

Finn
04-02-2002, 11:47 AM
murphy! she dumped me :( and i still LOVE her :(

Finn
04-02-2002, 11:50 AM
easy to choose... boobs and fur...

Sugarsprinkles
04-02-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Finn
murphy! she dumped me :( and i still LOVE her :(

Well, Finn, I think we've all gone through that at least once, some of us more than once. Trust me, you'll survive it.:)

Finn
04-02-2002, 12:17 PM
thnx sugar, i hope i do... 8 month ago it ended and i´m still waiting for her to cum back... stupid i know and wrong forum... Some bbw pics might help ;)

Murphy
04-02-2002, 12:27 PM
Finn-
Lets keep trying, and maybe one of our "Den Mothers" will post...SOON!

Nice Guy
04-02-2002, 03:51 PM
I've said it once and I'll say it again. BBW are beautiful and to me are far more attractive then those so called super models(ugh get some meat on those bones). If you ladies are ever feeling down let me know and I will do what I can to lift your spirts back up.

thesaintar
04-02-2002, 04:27 PM
I think BBW are the best, My GF is a BBW and I love every inch of her

quisath
04-03-2002, 09:31 AM
QT and Busty.........your Two HOT Babes. I love the Tats and the Piercings.

I tend to like the More Endowed Ladies best. Beauty comes from the Heart and I see that more often in the Fuller sized Women. Some just brim with Livelyhood. Thanks Ladies for Posting and be comfortable with what you have. Someone out there Loves You. ;)

jtaylor
12-25-2003, 05:50 PM
IS ANYBODY STILL READING THIS THREAD?

musketeer
12-25-2003, 06:19 PM
BBW - they are natures way of telling us that skinny isn't nice. I like my women to have some natural curves on them not those plastic imitations, so gimme a BBW over a stickinsect anytime. I also find that BBW are far more loving and caring than the walking skeletons who are considered to be the "normal" idea of beauty. I'm a BBM myself and I don't care what people think about my looks they get what they see like it or lump it!

Euphemism
12-25-2003, 06:49 PM
I love beauty, but fail to see what big or little, tall or short, dark or fair has to do with it. BBW is just as sexy to me as SBW.

jennaflower
12-25-2003, 06:50 PM
I am a BBW... is that ALL that I am... most certainly not.. but it is certainly part of me... just a shell that holds all the wonderful things I have to offer... eventually the right someone will see past it.. until then..... well... there are batteries.. ROFL. :P

Sugarsprinkles
12-25-2003, 09:35 PM
Thanks for reviving this thread, jtaylor. It's really very heartening to see how many men profess to prefer a BBW over your "super model" types.
I'm still a BBW, but although I don't have a major problem with being one, I am hoping to not be quite as big for too much longer.
My doctor has determined for health reasons I am a prime candidate for gastric bypass surgery. This is not something I would undertake without very careful consideration and a lot of research. But my long term health is at stake. I am at serious risk for a stroke, among other things if I don't get the weight off soon. The doctor doesn't want me to get too thin. Maybe around 150, and at only 5', I'd still be 'curvy', not a Twiggy by any stretch of the imagination.
I wonder have any of our Pixies ever had this done? Has anyone close to you had it done? How did it go for you/them? How difficult has it been to adjust your eating habits? I'm very interested in anything you care to share about your experience.

And to all the men who say they love BBWs.......if your BBW had to do this, would it change how you feel about her?

Thanks to anyone who cares to respond to my questions. :D

Euphemism
12-25-2003, 09:44 PM
I would be worried about the surgery and her health, of course, but I don't believe my feelings for the person would change. BBW is just one of a million delicious shapes.

Sassy Rose
12-27-2003, 01:53 AM
I too am a BBW but I tend to agree with Euphemism...there is beauty in all shapes and sizes and as Jenna said, it's just a shell for all the wonderful things on the inside :)

Irish
12-27-2003, 09:48 AM
SS---Is that the same operation that is called "stomach stapling"?
If it is,I would suggest,more than one,Drs. opinions.
Ex.--My mother thinks that if a Dr. says something,it is, definately,
right.I tell her that often another Dr.,will tell you,the exact opposite,thing.I only suggest this because,on the news,I have
heard that one hospital,in Mass.,has had many problems with it!
(the operation)I don't even know if it's the same thing.I'm just
suggesting caution! Irish

jennaflower
12-27-2003, 10:19 AM
Actually there are several different options... stomach stapling is only one of them... another involves the placement of a rubberband type of contraption...

I do agree with Irish however, I would get more than one opinion.. ESPECIALLY due to the area in which you live and the LACK of good doctors (In my opinion).

Sugarsprinkles
12-27-2003, 11:52 AM
Irish & Jenna,
My own doctor would not be the one to do the surgery. I would be sent to a clinic that specializes in the procedure. It would be up to them to evaluate me...to see if I'd be a good candidate or not, as well as whether or not our insurance would cover it. First step is to attend a seminar hosted by the clinic, after which they encourage us to talk to others that will be there that have already undergone the procedure. It's a long involved process getting approved for it.
I believe it is the same as what's referred to as "stomach stapling" but the intestines also get re-routed. This clinic also does the procedure laproscopically. It's much less invasive than the older one where you are cut from your breast bone down to the navel.

Lest anyone think I'm entering into this lightly....the current way of measuring whether or not one is a healthy weight is by one's BMI (Body Mass Index). A healthy BMI is approximately 25. Mine is nearly 60. This has long since ceased being a matter of cosmetics, it's a matter of health. Sometime in the future I will have to have open heart surgery. The weight I'm at now would make that more risky than normal. I need to improve my odds as much as possible.

englishrose
12-28-2003, 05:15 PM
I am a BBW... and love the attention i can fine on the net, but always fail at getting it when i'm out. I go to pubs, bars, clubs and i think i look great, but always leave empty handed at the end of the night... though i sometimes return home a little down, there's always here to be cheered up :)

anyone else find this problem by the way?? Maybe it's just the ignorant people in the town i live... :)

jennaflower
12-28-2003, 05:52 PM
no englishrose... unfortunately.. I don't think that it is as simple as only the ignorant people in your town... I think ignorance is an epidemic... and it is everywhere..

Sadly... I think that this world is filled with "Now"... and unless some sort of satisfaction is obtained in the "Now", they aren't willing to stick around for the good stuff....

I have the very same problem... here on the net.. I have several wonderful men who shower me with attention (okay.. that might be a slight exageration)... but when I go out... I don't get a second look... (well maybe a snicker, or atleast that is how I sense it)... and I come home alone...

HUGS englishrose... I can relate... oh so much..

Ryan²
12-28-2003, 05:56 PM
I'm into curvy ladies...oh yeah!

englishrose
12-28-2003, 06:10 PM
Ah, nice to know i'm not alone jennaflower, so hugs to you too!!
I'm off out on new years and have promised myself to not come home unsatisfied! ... goodness knows where that will lead me...
But you're right about the showering of attention on here.... i love to walk away from the computer with a smile. :)
take care x

musketeer
12-29-2003, 04:49 PM
englishrose - if your needing a hug to cheer you up on new years and your in Yorkshire - drop me a line and I'll do my best to give you a hug to help you get through it - I hate to see a lady in distress

englishrose
12-29-2003, 05:14 PM
^... why thank you kind sir.... sadly, yorkshire is ever so slightly out of my way.... ;) i'll remember that statement though!!

x

PashkinThePanther
12-29-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by englishrose
I am a BBW... and love the attention i can fine on the net, but always fail at getting it when i'm out. I go to pubs, bars, clubs and i think i look great, but always leave empty handed at the end of the night... though i sometimes return home a little down, there's always here to be cheered up :)

anyone else find this problem by the way?? Maybe it's just the ignorant people in the town i live... :)

Well you haven't passed this way much as I'd at least buy you a drink! it's a shame people just look at the outer appearance and not the personality. If you ever in this part of the world, mail me...!

We of the White Rose county know about these things...

englishrose
12-29-2003, 05:31 PM
Animal.... i am in your part of the world.... or do you mean your part of the country??

I must warn you, i am very easily confused!

x

PashkinThePanther
12-29-2003, 05:59 PM
Whoops, I meant this part of the country, and you know where that is....

musketeer
12-29-2003, 06:59 PM
And englishrose if Animalnot is busy and can't help you out I'm always available to help a lady

PashkinThePanther
12-29-2003, 07:05 PM
Well looks like englishrose's summer break is sorted! ;)

musketeer
12-29-2003, 07:07 PM
we should be able to make her smile between us mate! ;-)

PashkinThePanther
12-29-2003, 07:16 PM
Sure we will mate! ;)

englishrose
12-30-2003, 01:50 AM
here you go... :)

Catch22
12-30-2003, 04:36 AM
No,no. What you need is a tall and tanned Aussie to have for a night out. When I get over there that is! lol. Australians know how to have a good time.

englishrose
12-30-2003, 03:33 PM
^ i don't doubt that.... i'd have a great night just listening to your accent, loverly! x

musketeer
12-30-2003, 07:30 PM
But they can't play rugby!!! ;-)

And I just know your going to mention cricket now mate lol

Catch22
12-30-2003, 10:11 PM
Thanks Englishrose.
musketeer we are SO nice we even let the English win things so they can feel good about themselves. :)

englishrose
12-31-2003, 11:25 AM
lmao.... i must say, all that rugby nonsense went over my head a ickle bit.... ;)

Catch22
12-31-2003, 11:34 AM
Yes it is a bit like that Englishrose. Not into sports at all?

englishrose
12-31-2003, 07:48 PM
Hmmm.... i used to watch football.... played it for a while, but it's not really for me... rugby... i'd play it maybe, but can;t watch it. basketbal and baseball i would happily play, but don';t really ever watch....
so... no, i guess i'm not really into sports too much.... :)

musketeer
12-31-2003, 08:21 PM
Hmmm.... i used to watch football.... played it for a while, but it's not really for me... rugby... i'd play it maybe, but can;t watch it. basketbal and baseball i would happily play, but don';t really ever watch....

I bet I can guess one sport you'd be into, a sex marathon lol :D

musketeer
12-31-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Catch22
Thanks Englishrose.
musketeer we are SO nice we even let the English win things so they can feel good about themselves. :)

looks over glasses at catch22 HMMMMMM!LOL :rolleyes:

Catch22
01-01-2004, 02:11 AM

Horse riding is about it for me.

juicylucy
01-30-2004, 11:18 AM
Gotta say, I'm soo jealous rose, some girls get all the luck! Fair play to ya, hun!

flutelady
01-30-2004, 11:58 AM
I just discovered this thread... and I'm smiling cuz I too am a BBW... and I've got a wonderful man in my life who loves me just the way I am.

Jennaflower, I LOVE your avatar!!!

jseal
01-30-2004, 12:19 PM
flutelady,

BBWs über alles!

flutelady
01-30-2004, 01:28 PM
sorry jseal... but.... huhhh??

jseal
01-30-2004, 01:38 PM
flutelady,

BBWs "over all", "in praise of", etc.

flutelady
01-30-2004, 01:44 PM
ahhhh, I get it now. Thank you! :)

sillyme
02-07-2004, 08:34 PM
I'm a BBW (refer to myself as the large economy size). One of these days I might get the nerve to post some pics...

Nice Guy
02-07-2004, 11:11 PM
Go for it. I've posted (Not in a long while) and it fun. You don't even have to post anything sexual.

OziJuggalo
02-09-2004, 05:13 AM
How Can you not love a BBW they are sexy and the nicest ppl you can meet

Nice Guy
02-09-2004, 10:40 AM
Boy that was some great grammer on my part. Anybody got a crowbar so I can get this knot out of my tongue.

sagittarius
02-20-2005, 11:44 PM
There are no women sexier than a BBW. I am so much more aroused when with a BBW than any other body type.

Cjack
02-28-2005, 01:15 PM
I am a BBW lover too. :line:

bradt
03-21-2005, 12:44 PM
i prefer my women to be BBW's because they are more down to earth and arent all about looks.

roxiebda
03-22-2005, 03:33 PM
Hi everyone,

I am new here and a BBW as well. I love Pixies already and am in erotic story heaven, lol! I would never have the nerve to post pics like many I've seen, but if mild pics are okay, here are a couple.

It's really nice to meet you all! :jump:

Roxi

Stolen Kisses
03-22-2005, 03:36 PM
Roxie

Hi and welcome to Pixies. Posting what ever your are comfy with is great with us pixies. You are very beautiful and sexy! Thanks for sharing your pics.

SK- Barb

roxiebda
03-22-2005, 05:05 PM
Thanks Barb,

The folk here are all so nice, and thank you for the kind words! Pixies has such creative and open minded people that it has already become my favorite site! I am just trying to find my way around so I don't miss anything, lol!

Roxi

flutelady
03-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Beautiful pics, Roxie! Welcome to Pixies :wave:

beejay
03-22-2005, 05:31 PM
Just wondering...How many other BBW are out there, and how many guys are into the curvier lady? I haven't seen a thread like this yet. Then again, I'm very new around here and I'm sure I've just over-looked it.

Would love to hear from the ladies as well as the guys. ;)
buxom is the best hate bony women beejay! :x:

Master Scribe
03-22-2005, 06:47 PM
Hello and welcome to Pixies Roxie.............

by the by.......................loved the pics... :devilish:

Enjoy the stories and who...ahem.... I mean what ever else you find that makes you smile

Robert

roxiebda
03-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone! If you read my stories you will know that I have a dark side too... :hot: which is why I love being around such like minded folk! I look forward to getting to know you all. Please forgive me, I am quite new at this (posting, stories, pics!), but am really having fun with it!

:cheers:

Thx again,

Roxi :halo:

Stories

The Visitor
Payback

Cjack
03-24-2005, 03:20 PM
Loved your pics Roxie.
I love all women but a BBW is a real turn on for me.
Welcome and have fun.

fireman20
03-25-2005, 11:13 AM
I love a bbw, and love to see other bbws

roxiebda
03-25-2005, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the welcome Cjack. It's always nice to know there is one more man out there who appreciates us curvy gals! :x: And btw, I read a few of your stories and they are smokin'! I'm getting lots of inspiration here at Pixies, and not just for my writing! :sun:

Roxi

Sharni
03-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Sexy pics roxiebda!

roxiebda
03-25-2005, 11:07 PM
Thanks Sharni, I have been admiring your pics since I joined! And I am a fellow Legolas lover, :love: he is my screen saver and the source of many fantasies! (maybe I will write a story about that one day, lol!) In fact, the LOTR calendar I bought last year is still on his month! Had to buy another one to actually use as a calendar! :grin:

Thanks again for the warm welcome,

Roxi

AnxiousHussy
03-25-2005, 11:31 PM
Roxiebda - Your pics are quite nice.

I must say, my favorite one is robe1. You have such a beautiful face!

And that look of innocence! *giggles* I bet you pawn that off on all the boys. ;) :thumb:

roxiebda
03-26-2005, 04:07 PM
Well thanks AH for the compliments! Especially coming from someone as lovely as you! The men and women at Pixies are so beautiful, and really nice and so talented on top of that! It is a little intimidating!

After being single now for two and a half years, having been married for 14, the pics were a personal exercise in 'who the hell am I? :rolleyes2 '.

Even now I still find things that I am innocent about where men are concerned! :banner: But it is so much fun being brought up to speed! ( :faint: usually followed by :halo:! )

Look forward to seeing you around Pixies!

Roxi

spankymaly
05-09-2005, 07:53 AM
First let me say I am new to Pixies Place and this is my first post.

I have to admit the BBW thread caught my eye.

I love BBW's. here's why
I love to feel soft warm skin touching every inch of my body
I love all of her curvy body
I love to see her body shake from the energy released when we make love
I love her round tummy (animal instinct of fertility I think)
I love to kiss her all over and that means a lot more kissing
I love to spank her with my rock hard erection

In my humble opinion lol, all women are beautiful if they want to be, what I mean by that is, if you worry about how you might be judged by another you won't let your beauty show.

Just be yourself and if someone thinks you're beautiful, you will know, if they do not, then they don't matter.

Any way I guess thats enough for now, so keep posting those beautiful pics and remember:

If someone hurts your feelings, it's because you choose to let them, so don't let them!