PDA

View Full Version : An unplanned gangbang, sort of by Wicked Wanda

scotzoidman
04-07-2007, 11:55 PM
Once again, I'm speechless...as usual, your stories are hot as hell, & made all the hotter for being real...

IowaMan
04-08-2007, 05:36 AM
Yep, yep, yep......... hot, hot, hot!!!

Now Wanda, if I were to go to my sister's place in the Houston area this summer..................... ;)

Yeah, you're right. I'm not that lucky. :(

Wicked Wanda
04-08-2007, 07:04 AM
Thank you both.
I do better when I write about something soon afterwards. My memory for "erotic detail," while being very good I have been told, I suspect some memories get colored by the passage of time, and my preference for romanticism. (rose colored glasses, as they say)
I have noticed I tend to leave out some things.
This morning, for example, I am sooo sore down there I mean RAW!
Having a large number of men fuck you for awhile leaves tender tissue behind, even when I am well lubed, so turned on I am soaking wet and even dripping slightly. I suspect condoms make this worse, because on the very few occasions when I have done anything like this WITHOUT condoms (you wouldn't believe the pre-screening and advance planning required) I don't remember being quite as sore or sore in the same way. I mean I am ALWAYS sore after any kind of prolonged intense sexual encounter, but in different ways (we'll skip the details of anal sex and the morning after right now)
I just think rubber (latex and poly. -both get used a lot with me) are more irritative to the skin, and I am babbling and think I will stop.

WW

Lilith
04-08-2007, 07:46 AM
WW- you are my idol.

Cobalt
04-08-2007, 08:28 AM
Yep, yep, yep......... hot, hot, hot!!! :(

Ditto!!!!!!!!

Irezumi Kiss
04-08-2007, 07:19 PM
I had to print this ditty out, just so I can re-read it in bed...whoooooooo!

Wanda, you are my inspiration! :sex:

Coaster
04-08-2007, 07:42 PM
You're soooooo wicked............

Wicked good! :hump:

rabbit
04-08-2007, 08:55 PM
I am sooooo unworthy...dayumm sexxxy night, WW.

:hot:

Irezumi Kiss
04-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Dear Wanda...

I reread your story in bed last night...and you got me so hot n' bothered, I got myself off, TWICE...

It even gave me inspiration to do a work, but I just HAD to get that first O out of the way so I could think more clearly...

Just sayin'...you got a lotta power in your...uhh...words!

:hot: :heartbeat :hot: :heartbeat :hot: :heartbeat

scotzoidman
04-09-2007, 01:11 PM
I am babbling and think I will stop. please...don't...stop...

VeryLonelyMan
04-13-2007, 10:18 AM
I couldn't find a smiley that bowed so I will just do it myself

*gets on knees and bows* So not worthy

:faint: