PDA

View Full Version : Phone Sex?

Mind_Blowing
06-10-2001, 06:30 PM
Until recently I had not had phone sex. I decided to call my guy at work while I was pleasing myself. He works in a very corporate enviornment and wasn't able to help me along too much. The though of him sitting behind his desk getting hard made me even hotter. The breathy "oh my God"s helped put me right over the top.

So, I'm wondering, is phone sex a viable way for YOU?

MB

Fang
06-15-2001, 10:16 AM
Phone sex is a huge turn on. I have to admit, I have used the 1-900 lines and those are hit or miss. Phone sex with my wife though... WHEW!

We've only done it once, as we don't spend that much time apart, but the time we did it was fantastic.

The biggest sex organ is the brain!

Sickz
06-30-2001, 07:37 PM
boring and pointless... I find no fun in phonesex... It's sexier to talk about what you want to do to a person sexually... But it's corny to try and play it out over the phone...

SicKz

Pussy Willow
09-26-2001, 04:21 PM
I've thought about phone sex with hubby, but knowing him he'd
probably put my the speaker phone.

I never discussed it with him, it might be just the thing to spice
up our sex lives !!!!!

Nubian
09-26-2001, 06:26 PM
I'm with Sickz. I find it hard to get it up without face-to-face interaction when talking about what you would like to do sexually.

TDK
09-26-2001, 07:27 PM
i love fone sex....its good, hehehe...better then cyber anyday...
i love to hear a girl moan and hear her wet pussy being played with, gets me all hot :p

Wally
09-27-2001, 03:58 AM
It's much easier to hold the phone than to type with one hand. :D

Of course that assumes one enjoys cyber sex.

Yes to both! There's something very erotic about using words (spoken or written) to share passion.

Wally

Xpose
09-28-2001, 12:44 PM
Not ideal sex, but if you can't get together, it's a fun alternative, describing wot you would like to do, and referring to what you have done with each other in the past.

We've done it 2-3 times.

horny_jo
09-28-2001, 04:10 PM
i love fone sex

there is nothing better than hearing a man get all hot and bothered and them using his sexy, breathy voice to get me turned on.

when my boyfriend goes to visit his parents we have phone sex all the time, he even bought me toys that he gets me to play with when we do it

it's ok with strangers but better with someone you know

sweetc0rn
09-29-2001, 02:14 AM
I don't really like fone sex... If talking will make a person horny, I would rather have that person face-to-face. Its more sexy this way :rolleyes:

Lovediva
09-29-2001, 05:27 PM
Now this is something I can say I have honestly never tried...phone sex...

Hmmmmm...

Any body want to call me so that I may answer this thread??? :D

TDK
09-29-2001, 10:40 PM
I'll call ya diva if u want some fone :D

Fallen-Angel
09-30-2001, 05:35 PM
i have had phone sex twice the first time was FANTASTIC i could

hear every little noise and i have to admit hearing a man moan

really turns me on:D

The second time wasnt that good:rolleyes: it was a errrmmmm

very well lets just say it wasnt good, so i haven't done it

again.....but im willing to give it one more go if there's any offer's

out there;)

¤Fallen-Angel¤

Prophet Reality
09-30-2001, 08:51 PM
I personally like phone sex... prefer live.. but phone sex is a good second.... I love to hear a woman moan and to hear how wet I can make her. When I have done it in the past with ex girlfriends, they always came good and hard and numerous times. They all saw that I have the perfect voice for it too. Was even offered a job on a sex line once, but couldn't do it. Anyhow, to Diva and Fallen... anytime you sexy ladies wanna give it a try just let me know, I would love to introduce you to the world of phone sex. :-)

TDK
10-08-2001, 08:32 PM
Any females here wanna have some or wanan try phone sex one day with me? we can arrange it, PM me ;)

Irish
10-09-2001, 06:39 PM
When I was in a V.A. hospital once;in another state and long ago;
I called my wife and tried to get her to do it.She was too bashful
and the kids were there.(Little and lived home then)Obviously the
conditions weren't ideal but when apart, it is something to fantasise(sp)about.I'm too cheap to call one of those 900#s and
it would seem too mechanical.I don't enjoy myself unless the
other person is also. Irish

TDK
10-11-2001, 05:04 AM
any ladies want to have some phone sex out there?? PM me if u want too and we've arrange times, ill make the call :D

the queen
11-11-2001, 05:54 PM
I love having phone sex. Of course I would rather have the real thing but in this not so perfect world of mine that can't always happen. The first time I did it was with my last boyfriend who was a singer and on a pretty big tour so he was of course gone a lot and being a nanny, I couldn't always be with him. It was so awesome to hear him moan and to let him hear me play with myself. Now I have a boyfriend in the Navy and so a lot of the time the phone is all we have. Maybe I should have a boyfriend that lives and works within at least a two hour radius of me. LOL.

nutworld
11-12-2001, 11:05 PM
I've done phone sex before..(even the "professional" ones) and in my own opinion its fun, and would do it again, without a doubt. It would have to be with someone from here..(any one interested??) the "1-900-hot chat" ones are just way too phony.

Sex in the mind is almost as satisfying as the real thing, and you know when you are without alot..as I was in the navy..you get it anyway you can.

enough babbling for now.

Aqua
01-14-2002, 01:03 PM
I have had some awesome phone sex in my time. A lot depends on the voice on the other end, but I've had some great orgasm's while doing it. It's great to hear the sound of a wet pussy and hear a girl moaning louder and louder until they cum. :D I've talked to one girl who had a dildo and she would put it in herself as if it were me. I told her to put it in her ass and I could hear her going crazy and getting louder as she slid it in... she was screaming when she came! It was awesome! Definitely worthwhile...

Dominatra
01-14-2002, 07:45 PM
I swear, I can't seem to get myself out of long-distance relationships not matter how many times I swear "that was the last one"

so *sigh* inevitably, i've come to love (and sometimes depend on) phone sex to *ahem* relieve some sexual tension.

think about it: it takes a lot of creativity to get someone off with just words

Prophet Reality
01-14-2002, 10:29 PM
I know what you mean Domintara, I have many a long distance relationship. And I have become very good at phone sex and cyber sex. And it turns me on a lot to think that my words is getting someone excited and then making them have a good orgasm.

hotgirl4u2nite
01-15-2002, 01:59 AM
I love phone sex. Alhough it is not my favorite means of satisfaction. I masturbate on a regular basis anyway, so it's nice to not have to go solo all the time. It seems if the wind just changes directions it puts me in the mood. So if at that moment that's the way I can get some mutual relief then a girl has gotta do what she's gotta do......

katekate42
03-05-2002, 08:12 PM
I'd say that almost everyone would prefer sex of the face-to-face variety, but some of us (myself included) don't get that lucky very often. My boyfriend lives in a different state than I because of college, so phonesex is a lovely way to relieve the tension and still share that intimacy... Plus, it raises some sexy ideas for the next time we get to see one another- yay, only 3 weeks to go :)

Kate

2-4-tea
03-05-2002, 08:44 PM
I LOVE PHONE SEX THE THOUGHT OF A WOMAN PLAYING TALKING TO ME THINKING ABOUT ME GETS ME SOOOOOO HOT

mtavistar
03-07-2002, 06:42 PM
Phone sex doesn't really do anything for me. However, sometimes when my love and I are far apart, it's a good way to remind each other that we are thinking of the other person and that they are still better far away than anyone else could be in close and in person.

tx2
04-13-2002, 01:43 AM
Yes, phone sex is very erotic...we both love phone sex, with other couples, or singles, or with each other. Not as good as the real thing, but it's fun.

Master1012
04-18-2002, 10:02 PM
Phone sex is a great mental turn - on and for me it is the best thing to do when messing with myself because of my girlfriend's voice and she talks about what she's doing to herslef or will do to me the next time she sees me...

pussylover
04-18-2002, 11:40 PM
Just adding my two cents worth. I love it. Like everyone else in person is better but it really lets you explore some wild fantasies.

Grumble
04-23-2002, 08:22 AM
just some advice ladies for phone sex

make sure you use a slimline phone cos the older ones with the big mouthpiece are too difficult to insert

Just a bit of practical Grumble advice LOL

axe31
04-23-2002, 08:52 AM
i prefare in person to
never told any one this but back in
my poor student days i had a job
on the sex phone lines big room
with cubicals i was on two lines 1 gloria, 2 john the bomb
gloria was tall raven haird godess with a deep huskey voice

john was gay in to leather and domanation
working there put me off using phones

raraa
04-23-2002, 04:32 PM
i had phone sex a couple of times when we lovers are far away and cant get to see (or feel) each other its great and gets loads of cum but never matches the real thing

Steph
04-27-2002, 05:37 PM
I've just moved to a small town and people talk so I've started cumming to pixies . . . I was at first paranoid about phone sex with strangers but it's kinda cool. I like touching myself while typing/cybering but then . . . call me, big boy. Let's get off on the phone! ;)

Man, I've got to move soon!

Prophet Reality
04-28-2002, 07:37 PM
Phone sex can be a lot of fun and so can cybersex. And when you don't have a S/O of any kind anywhere, it helps to have someone else stimulate the imagination. Now don't get me wrong, I prefer it in person, but I also get tired of rejection too.

ChuckieMac
05-16-2002, 12:07 AM
Hi,
God,I love phone sex! I've used 1-900 numbers and I agree their a bit mechanical. My wife and I do it occasionally. Some of the women here at Pixies sound DELICIOUS reading words on a screen, soI can't imagine how sexy the phoe call would be!!! It would be tough not waking anyone up. My wife wouldn't mind, in fact she'd probably pick up the extension and join in (or turn on the speaker-phone. But my 16 y/o daughter would wake up and I'd never hear the end of it! But I'd sure LOVE some phone numbers from here!
I love this Pixie's place!!!
Chuck

Irish
05-16-2002, 06:37 AM
ChuckieMac---You say that you have a 16yr. old daughter.You'ld be amazed at how much that they know!My wife told me;years after;that my youngest daughter; used to take my "stroke"books;
from under the bed.Both of my daughters are grown now;with their own children;but they tell me that;as their parents;they can't
picture;my wife and I;having sexual contact. Irish

me_carl
05-16-2002, 10:49 AM
Phone sex? Christine wont even give me her number!

me_carl
05-16-2002, 11:00 AM
however, if you really want to know, I have known a few girls who enjoyed calling me and have me describe in detail, every naughty little detail of what I would be doing to thier hot body if I was right there with them. I definatley admit to getting rather caught up in the moment myself. One time a girl called me to do the same back to me...however it was my male office mate that had answered the phone as I was expecting a call and asked him to get it, if I got any calls, when I had went to the bathroom. I walked back into the office when he was still on the phone. He just pointed to the reciever and raised his eyebrows as he handed me the phone, lol. He was cool about it, the girl was embarrased, but she said she would call him if he sent her a pic. LOL, and he DID! Just be sure that you have the right party before you start in!

SCHOOB
06-13-2002, 10:09 AM
We've tried it a couple times... Not bad but I think it was out of nescesity... Wife was away on business and I was at home... Lots of heavy breathing and pop squirt squirt lots of cum...

Coach Knight
06-13-2002, 10:51 AM
Phone sex can be very thrilling. I dated a girl about 9 years ago who lived 6 hours away and we would do it all the time. Listening to her describe what she was doing to herself in dirty detail was very exciting. This site said they are waiting for some audio stories -- that'd be awsome if some of you ladies could do some dirty talking.
I did find one site, literotica.com that has some two minute dirty stories and moaning I think there even is an 800 number you can call and leave your heated message. Needless to say I have listed to them with the volume (and my dick) way up and, a few minutes later...spooge!

Master1012
06-14-2002, 01:38 AM
Phone sex!

mmmmmm

very good stuff indeed....i love it but only if the person on the other end is my s/o .

Ando3
07-17-2002, 01:52 AM
I love good phone sex.... did the 900 thing as a young adult... way to forced... you knew they were faking it!

I love to hear things when I have phone sex. I'll have the woman put the phone down by her pussy so I can hear the sounds she makes (fingers toys, whatever) and to hear her moan in the background is sooo fucking hot! I also like to "direct" more than describe.... tell her to pinch and twist her nipples, tell her how fast to finger herself or use the toy, tell her not to touch her clit till I say so.... did I mention I love phone sex?? I might just call my favorite phone friend very soon... what do you think hun?

sassypantz
07-17-2002, 01:59 AM
I'm thinking that you could call me ANYTIME Ando! I am all about the phone sex. There is something very erotic knowing that there is someone on the other end fantasizing about you. Listening to every word, breath, every moan......getting harder and ready to explode. I love to listen as they vividly describe what they want to do to me, or tell me how they want me to touch myself. It's an incredible turn on. The hotter I get, the louder I get....and so on.

I think that having phone sex has made me a better lover. I'm not shy at all when it comes to talking about what makes me feel good.......and I love talking dirty.

roxanne916
07-17-2002, 08:09 PM
I am with the people who like phone sex.

I have a few cyber friends that i do have phone sex with. I love to hear them say what they would do to me and imagine them masturbating along with me.

I have also been told I have a sexy voice--cross between sweet and hot...it is soft and i can lower it down to a spine tingling whisper LOL

just my $0.02

Nice Guy
07-17-2002, 08:18 PM
I've done it before and did enjoy. It is a real turn on to listen to a women moaning in pleasure.

Clint
07-18-2002, 03:32 PM
Phone sex has really never been able to do anything for me. I could probably get off if I wanted to during phone sex, but I would prefer the real thing. I'm not very good with my imagination over the telephone, but when it comes to the bedroom, I'm full of ideas!!! ;)

A.K.'s Sex-Pot
07-19-2002, 02:17 PM
Phone sex relies on both people being good at talking dirty. It also relies on an empty house and no fear of interruptions!!

I've done it with three different partners - one was my (now ex fiance) and it was ok, one was just last week with this guy i REALLY like, but i wasn't in an empty house so it wasn't as fun as it could have been, and one was with the delicious AK whom i've never met, but we know each other very well, through phone calls and e-mail. With him, it was probably one of the best sexual experiences of my life. Totallt mind blowing, but then again, i love dirty talk, so isuppose it goes without saying!

Thinking of setting up my own 1-900 number, i like it so much!!!!!!! What a way to earn a living, eh?!

Irish
07-19-2002, 06:45 PM
A.K.'s Sex-Pot---It's a good thing that fantasizing;is the most important part.I saw a show on TV years ago;and they introduced
professional phone sex operators(female)Most were fat&ugly!I don't mean pleasingly plump-I mean fat&gross.Most looked as if
they took a bath once a month.(if they needed it or not) Irish
P.S.There is a commercial on TV now;that is much the same.A man
asks a woman;what she has on.She describes how sexily;she is dressed.The camera pans back;and she has(in reality)a towel;on her head,fuzzy slippers,and a terrycloth bathrobe!

jennaflower
07-19-2002, 09:23 PM
I have this special friend... I met him online long ago... he lives on the west coast.. and I live many miles away in Missouri. Phone sex has become a special thing between us. He and I share the same interests sexually and we have a way of being able to open up to one another. He calls me from time to time... always unexpected... and always a wonderful surprise. He has a voice that turns me on instantly.... when I answer the phone and hear his voice.. just the tone tells me if he is horny or not... this is definetly a man who doesn't try to disguise his desire.

So yeah... for me.. phonesex is pretty damn good... but keep in mind that this is also being said by a woman that has been alone for a long time without a man to share the real thing. It goes without saying that I would much rather have an actual sexual man-woman experience... but until that happens.. I will settle for the dear friendship that I have with ####.

Nikki
07-20-2002, 12:01 PM
Phone sex is good.......its erotic to tell your partner on the other end of the phone, what you are doing to yourself and how it feels.....and then let them tell you, what they are doing and how they are feeling........it can be a huge turn on.

Devillishgirl
07-24-2002, 12:16 PM
If you..and your partner are verbal..then hell yes phone sex works(this is of course assuming that the real live thing can't happen at the time). It's erotic to hear someone...what they're doing, what they're thinking, the little moans, etc. Obviously I would never choose it over sex, but c'mon, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

skipthisone
07-24-2002, 01:59 PM
I agree with DG, phone sex is a good tool to when you are away from someone you know is very erotic with words.

Devillishgirl
07-24-2002, 02:13 PM
Some words are enough to make a girl weak in the knees

Mytaru
07-25-2002, 08:58 AM
has anyone ever used phone sex to stimulate thier partner before going home for the night/weekend? or just using it as another tool for teasing?

I've found that doing it over the internet and phone could be great...if only there wasn't a long drive (10+ hours!) to get to someone special...but i've often thought about using it for more then just long distance stimulation.

any thoughts on that matter?

Devillishgirl
07-28-2002, 06:06 PM
I've used it to tease my s/o before....a girlfriend of mine called me and we had phone sex while my s/o was with me. It ah...worked very well :D

Tits_r_4_me
07-28-2002, 06:32 PM
If any girl is interested in having phone sex, pm me and we can arrange something.

Summer
08-09-2002, 12:30 PM
I have personally never had phone sex. I tried once with my S/O and he thought it was stupid.

But ...
after hearing Eros's audio clip .... OMG ... I so could get into phone sex! :D :D

-Summer :D

m45
08-09-2002, 01:11 PM
Oh yes have done this,, was fun every time.
Old high schoolfriend once twice three times.
Once I was on line in a chat room and we decided to make that call and have phone sex it was great...
Now with phone sex with someone here and be able to look at their pics too!
Oh My............................................................................

pm's always welcome...

A.K.'s Sex-Pot
08-10-2002, 11:25 AM
Irish - i think the thing about good phone sex is that it relies on a degree of honesty and trust or else it doesn't work. I would never lie to someone about what i was wearing etc during phone sex. In fact, one time AK asked me what i was wearing and i had to reply 'my work uniform' (i was working for a bank at the time). However, that wasn't such a bad thing because he admitted that he found that quite a turn on. Anyway, if your phone sex partner doesn't find the way you choose to dress sexy, it doesn't bode well for everything else, does it?

Personally, I have a tendency to dress for the man in my life even if he's not with me. It's a turn on to be wearing something you know your partner finds sexy, even if he isn't there to see it! Perhaps it's just me who does that, though . . . .

george_26
09-16-2002, 12:16 PM
Phone sex is so nice! you can hear her moaning and you have to imagine what she is doing not be able to see her and touch her...as she tries to turn you on...and she becomes horny too...

Cyber sex, is really nice too! The only problem is that you have to write in the pc and you stop doing what u do...

I had phone sex and on-line sex with one of my ex-girlfriends...we liked the same things in sex...and when we were away...we were having sex by phone or pc at least 2 times per day...

Of course real sex is better than anything....

Pussy Willow
11-23-2002, 12:22 PM
I'm sitting here, talking about pussy sucking and blowjobs and
I really missing hubby.

I've started seeing him a new light lately and I can't wait to get
into his pants, or get him out of them.

I'm going to call him right now and tell him I miss him and when he
comes home I'll discuss phone sex with him.

Phone sex give the jingle "reach out and touch someone." a whole new meaning.

DallasLiving
11-23-2002, 02:07 PM
I have done the phone sex and in place of the real thing it is very enjoyable. Haven't done it with strangers, mainly people that I have known for a while....talked to in chats for a long time, cammed with, or met in person but the distance just wasn't there for anything else.

To hear the other person getting pleasure out of your words, and hearing the small details, the moans, the gasps. As it will always be, the most erotic thing is the mind, to come up with more exciting and explosive results.

So my vote is for YES!!!!!!!!.....though will never be as good as the real thing, but if I am gonna stroke myself, might as well do it for someone to enjoy too.

horseman12
11-23-2002, 02:33 PM
i have to agree with the above post, it would/could never take the place of face to face, but with the right person can be very erotic and satisfying as far as it goes, plus just like mutual masterbation you can learn alot about a person

txsweet
12-01-2002, 10:47 PM
Its a step below the real thing.....
A step above cyber.....
beats typing :)

hairypalmblind
12-03-2002, 09:17 AM
A Phone sex relationship is like any other relationship...sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. I find that online, sexually like-minded people are able find each other quite easily...and as long as sexually sharing is the goal, all is well.

Confusion is frequently created when sexually like-minded people learn that they are NOT like-minded in other areas. A sense of "YUCK!" can ruin an attempted telephonic orgasm, believe me.

Wombats Dinner
12-03-2002, 09:27 AM
Wombat and I had phone sex a few times before I actually got here to be with him and YES it was a major turn on and hearing his sexy voice and heavy breathing really gets me going...:)

krzykrn
12-03-2002, 03:21 PM
Phone sex can be a lot of fun I think, I enjoy hearing my lover moan, pant, quicken their breath...knowing I am turning them on and wishing I was there with them, doing the things I am telling her...mmmmm. Also it is a nice way to try to relieve that tension if you are in a long distance relationship or a loved one is away for a long time, ect.

pepsigirl
12-22-2002, 08:38 PM
OMG, phone sex is the next best thing to sex. The first time I did it, I was kinda shy, but I have met lots of my online friends on the phone for phone sex, and some have been phone sex virgins. awesome!

sexy1
01-04-2003, 06:06 AM
My boyfriend and I have a long distance relationship and I feel having him tell me what he would like to do or hearing him get worked up just makes me feel more loved and closer to him. Besides that, hearing him moan really turns me on ;o)

hellsbells
01-11-2003, 03:37 PM
I think the general concensus seems to be that real sex is the best...and i would not be the one to disagree.

But when none is forthcoming...as is the case in my house:( .... I love phone sex..to hear the voice of someone you know (chatted to) talking live to you, getting hot, is a real big turn on.

Another thing one of my "friends" likes me to do, when he is not available to talk to me, he texts me a really dirty text, I then play with my toys, and voice mail him as I cum. He loves it.

Passion Please
01-23-2003, 07:51 AM
Yep...it has its place....real sex then phone sex then cyber....i go with the consensus..and is a safe sex too..... and a nice way to have fun with friends who live continents away...cross cultural phone sex is amazing with differeny accents..try it....

pinkbutton
02-17-2003, 08:49 AM
what a great idea i must try it one day!

GermanSteve
02-22-2003, 02:29 AM
Have tried that with my new G/F because we couldn´t meet each other. It was great! When I told her what I would do with my fingertip to her... :D
Perfect result for both!

Lilith
02-22-2003, 10:25 AM
I lost my phone sex cherry not too terribly long ago........ It was wonderful...... there are many levels of intimacy and phone sex satisfied my need for closeness on some levels.

But nothing beats skin to skin, eye to eye, lips to lips *sighs*

Tess
02-22-2003, 10:46 AM
Tried phone sex a few times...

Told a telemarketer to go fuck themselves. :)

airhog
02-22-2003, 07:36 PM
Phone sex gives me a headache.

TinkerBell69
03-01-2003, 12:48 PM
I did it with my ex bf, but my current bf doesnt have the 'right words' so he says. he wont. he just wont. he claims because i was his first time, it wouldnt be good over the phone cause he would be too predictable! hmph!

Irish
03-01-2003, 01:19 PM
airhog---If it gives you a headache,you're rubbing the wrong
head! Irish

Passion Please
03-17-2003, 09:49 AM
I love phone sex.....especially living so far away from you all, the different accents are wild too...nothing like a sexy american or aussie accent on the phone.... we should try out as many countries as possible..hehehe....anyone interested in starting with southern africa....

jtaylor
03-17-2003, 08:26 PM
i have just fond this site two days ago and this is the first subject i am replying to...my girlfriend is in the hospital with skin cancer, and has been there going on 10 months now..phone sex for us is amazeing..it is a way for us to share our passion and love for one another..also she had gone into the hospital before we ever had the chance to have sex, so this is also a way to build up the anticipation of what is to come..i have had some of the best orgasm's i have ever had over the phone with her and thru reading the erotic stories we write each other...so i thik if the mind set is there and you can use your imagination that phone sex canbe very fullfilling

dadaist
03-27-2003, 01:44 PM
Interesting to see another thread get bumped like this ;)

Hmm. What can I say that hasn't been said already?
I like it. In fact it's gotten to the point where cyber won't do it for me anymore, but I'll gladly get off with a woman over the phone ;)
I've decided calling cards are the way to go. Cheaper than regular long distance ;)

Yes I've called overseas for it! UK a few times, Holland a couple of times, but I think my distance record is the UAE!

And yes I did "pay" for it once (i.e. pay someone in advance, she called me, we talked). That was cool. She was very sweet and polite and we talked about her and what she does for a while. Even went a little over and she didn't say anything ;)

I have to say I'm surprised that nobody's offered to set up a Pixie's Phonebook yet. ;)

Irish
03-27-2003, 02:23 PM
dadaist---Do you have to pay Long Distance cum rates?
Have you had 1-800 tatooed onto your dick? Irish

dadaist
03-27-2003, 03:16 PM
Nope. And nope.

But that would make an interesting query or poll. Longest distance ever called for phonesex? :)

woody368
03-28-2003, 03:35 AM
My wife was flirting with a married guy for a while (fine with me) and was talking to him on the phone while we were in bed. I started touching her and he asked what was happening, so I took it further by going down on her then giving her a good fucking.

He was blown away by listening to her cum, but he didn't jack off. (that would be cheating??)

Osiris
04-23-2003, 09:31 PM
I am all for phonesex,because you can meet someone online and build a bond between each other,that phonesex or voice sex online can relieve.

denny
04-23-2003, 09:44 PM
I always have such a difficult time typing when I'm really aroused. Maybe its just me but it takes all the tension out of the build up and creates awkwardness for me.

Kuwara_Lawda
08-22-2003, 07:03 PM
i had phone sex couple of times ...with the background of no real sex...i enjoyed it far better than plain masturbation or masturbation by watching a movie.....:)

PaTheTiC
08-24-2003, 11:18 PM
i want to have phone sex but i actually fear being stalked or even worse not being able to satify my partner

Hardy
08-28-2003, 12:07 AM
Love to do phone sex

I prefer to do it with a total stranger...

Just letting a girl whom I never met know I'm playing with my cock will get me hot...

I love to listen to her moans and gasps while she is fingering her pussy...

I have done it so many times with online cybersex partners whom I never met face to face...

MJ6Music
08-28-2003, 12:15 AM
I love phone sex, its a close second to the real thing and definitely beats cyber, with cyber its usually 1sided with 1 person sayin it all and the other getting off, with phone sex its more intimate, and if any ladies want to give it a try feel free to PM me :cool:

fardreamer
05-06-2004, 10:48 PM
I have had phone sex and cybered, and while I have enjoyed both, I tend to cyber more often rather than have phone sex.

I actually ended up meeting a couple of the women I have cybered with, including my very favorite cyber partner.