PDA

View Full Version : the unexpected

jiggalohardcore
08-30-2004, 10:50 PM
it was a normal day just like every other day. i was to help my sister out until she was house broken do to the fact she just moved. i got there and she looked gorgeous all dressed up nice. that night later on she took a bath in the bathroom of her bedroom. i walked in mistakeably and saw her and got a little aroused, but she told me to leave. i went to find something in her drawers and saw her panties and bras. they smelled lovely so i couldnt resist. she saw me sniffing them and just looked away. i left as she got dressed. a few weeks later i heard her yet again take a shower, but after she got out she had like an orgasm in her room. i went in to see and she was fingereing herself and she covered up when i saw her. i told her i was pleased. as strange as it may sound she went in and took a condom she had with her. she forced me to put it on and i was confused. i remember during college she seemed a little slutty. now she wants a piece of her own brother and i was confused. i refused because i think its plain wrong but she bugged me and then literally torn the clothes off my back and threw me straight to my bed. i tried to get up but she gave me head and then took my hand and forced me to finger her. i liked it so far so i went along with it. she took the condom off and made me stand up. she didn't get out of her panties and i liked it too much i couldnt wait so i just fucked her right there on the spot. we did it for 13 hours without stopping.